Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

By Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOUπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapters 10-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 πŸ“
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAEπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’œ
ANNOUNCEMENTπŸ’œ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20πŸ“
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy V DayπŸ’œπŸŽ‚
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 πŸ“
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 24

9.4K 245 26
By Namjoons-Crab

Thank you everyone for 123k!!!!!!

hello everyone!!!!. The shitty writer is back. I hope you guys had wonderful time with your family for those of us who celebrated Thanksgiving. Please everyone stay safe. love you.

OUR BOYS NEW ALBUM ITS ON FIRE. THEY ARE ALSO NOMITATED FOR THE GRAMMYS.

Questions of the chapter.  As an ARMY or a BTS  stan overall  how happy are you for the boys from 1 to 100?

I'm 1,000000000000000000 HAPPY AND PROUD.

GO STREAM THE ENTIRE BE ALBUM. 

____________________________

Back to the story.

Later On. (2:38pm)

Taehyung (POV)

I woke up with a headache. I was confused for minute than I remember everything we did few hours ago. I groaned because my head felt like it was about to explode.

Just as I got on my feet, I immediately rush to the bathroom to get the alcohol out of my system. I was throwing up my gust ewww; this was disgusting but very relieving. As I finished emptying out my stomach I hear someone else doing the same thing I was doing moments ago in the other bathroom I'm guessing it's Jimin.

I closed the door to take a shower. While I'm taking a shower can I say something.

Have you guys ever be walking down the street or you going to buy something in the mall or in a corner store and you see this person walking like they are someone important all dolled up and crap, they think they be looking cute or like a bad bitch but in reality they look worse than you went you wake up in the morning and their breath be kicking you can smell it miles away.

Well if that's the case I can relate.

————————————————-

After doing my after shower routine, which consists of drying my face, putting on face lotion that keeps my face clear and moisturized for 24 hours, lotion on the rest of my body and changing into a rose gold body hugging dress with Gucci ankle boots.

going down stairs, walking into the living room where everyone else was except for Jimin and Jin they are probably flipping through their closet wondering what to wear. yeah they have a walk in closet in the house and their own room because this is literally their house.

Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok hyung been woke up so I'm not surprised they was already in here. They all looked calm, and collected for someone who was very drunk hours ago. I guess that's the Magic of my mom's sober soup. Not that I'm praising her or anything yeah I'm totally praising her. Yoongi hyung was laying lazily on the couch ready to fall sleep again.

'good afternoon everyone'

'afternoon Tae' they all responded except for kook he was sleeping on the love seat couch'

Their outfits.

'How was your guys sleep? anyone had a terrible hangover?' i said walking over to my boyfriend, one again ya can't relate. sitting next to him carefully in order not to wake him up because my baby needs his sleep other wise how is going to survive our shopping spree later.

'I went to sleep late, juts woke up with a terrible hangover feeling like my head was about to explode, i was ready to explode' explained Hoseok hyung ever so dramatically. I just chuckle he was so silly.

'I agree with Hope i felt like shit, i definitely did not want to leave the bed this morning but you know i had' Joon hyung said exhaling so loudly. I giggled, my hyung's are very silly.

I was gonna ask Yoongi hyung but as you know his situation i don't think he would like to be disturbed considering he looks quite comfortable in his current state. kissing kook's cheek i walked into the kitchen there was my beautiful mother drinking coffee at 2 in the afternoon, like who does that. 

Third (POV)

'afternoon mom, your favorite and only beautiful son is awake and currently blessing you with his wonderful and awesome presence' he said doing a twirl around Yuna who was not surprised or amused by her son's action she just rolled her eyes. Her son was really silly and cute. so glad he took after her and not the sperm donor.

'Tae if i wanted to look at something beautiful and awesome as you claimed, than i would look at myself in the mirror like i do every morning'. she said smiling sweetly, while Taehyung gave her an offended look. His mother was really something.

'where are you going looking all sexy and everything. Most importantly why is everyone dressed up' she asked him. Because when the boys walked own they were all looking handsome as ever.

'Mom you're asking me about looking sexy but not if I'm hungry. I feel offended' he said looking at his mother who payed him no mind. 'Mom why didn't you save me food; you made food for the ones who woke up and got here before me, Jimin and Jin did. You didn't even save me some; I'm deeply hurt by your actions' he said being all dramatic.

'Tae baby I didn't save you any because i ate for both of us' she said drinking her coffee.

 'I'm joking babe your food is in the microwave' she said kissing his forehead. 'Thankyou mom, you are so kind and beautiful' he said kissing her cheek going straight to the microwave where there was more than one plate.

He sat down and ate his food. 'Mom to answer your question, we are going shopping for clothes. also kook and the others said they are planning on buying a new house for everyone to live there when we are on vacation or when we just want to spend some time together aside from their own home'. he said munching on his food.

 Yes the food may seem like a lot just trust and believe that he will eat everything, he has a fast metabolism so he gets to eat everything he wants plus his used to this portions because Yuna does not like limiting her baby to small portions of meal. 

He gets everything he wants, he is spoilt but his not a brat he knows how to save money and knows that nothing is free in this world.

He was happily munching on his food that he didn't even notice when Jin and Jimin walked into the kitchen until one of his bacon was stolen. 'hey give me back my baby you bacon thief' he said quickly snatching his baby from the evil person. He didn't even waste a second before quickly eating his food. Afraid that another intruder was gonna take it away.

Jimin look at his best friend not even amused. If there's anything in this world that Taehyung would kill for without a second though, would be for his mom, his friends and food. If you wanna see another daylight. Don't touch his food, he will murder you.

'Good afternoon Umma' Jin and Jimin said kissing Yuna on her cheek. 

'Good afternoon babies. How's the hangover treating you guys' she asked with a smirk on her face. 

They looked at her with a 'are you serious' face. She laughed at their expressions. This is what made her happy, her little family was great and beautiful she wouldn't change it for anything. having Taehyung was blessing for her, he saved her from her misery she would do anything for her little tiger, no matter how old he gets he will always be her little who depended on her for everything.

'Umma where is our food' Jimin and Jin asked after putting down their soup bowl. 

'Its in the microwave' she answered. 'by the way you guys look sexy'  she said looking at their outfits. She walked over to the sink and washed her coffee mug. walking over to them she kissed their forehead. 'Have fun today my babies Umma is going back to her room to watch some k and c drama'  With that she walked away. 

Taehyung looked at his two friends who where busy putting food in their mouth to pay attention to him. 'hello people I'm here, did you guys forget my existence' he said.

Jin and Jimin look at him mouth full with food. They held out their hand signaling him to wait until their finished. Taehyung shook his and waited until they finished. after 5 minutes they were done. 

'So what store are we visiting first. Let me just say this; today I'm spending to my heart content' Jimin said as the trio walked into living where their boyfriends where waiting for them. 

'I don't know what to visit first but i agree with what Jimin said, I'm spending to my heart content plus we haven't been shopping in a while its been 10 months so no one can blame me for over spending this time' Jin said. 'plus we set up the rule to do a massive shopping every 10 months to save money for more food'. Jimin said.

Its true that the boys are spoiled by their parents and now boyfriends but they know how spend money. They know not to spend money on unnecessary things that they wont use. So them themselves came up with this idea to do a massive shopping every 10 moths where they get to spend any amount of money they want because they don't go shopping everyday like other spoiled kids in their school do. The only shopping they every two weeks its food shopping, they are a bunch of fatasses so they need food. In all honesty most of those food shopping go to Yuna's house. 

'Well since you guys don't where to star first we starting at GUCCI than we can move forward from there' said Taehyung. 

The duo looked at him not even impressed. Taehyung is the GUCCI king/queen if Taehyung doesn't ask you for GUCCI than something is not right. On his 17 birthday last year they gave him unreleased limited edition GUCCI clothes that are going to be released this year to the public. There's only 1,000 of them available.

'We are not surprised' they said in union causing the three to burst into a fit of giggles. Their boyfriends were siting down all of them now fully awake including Yoongi. Jimin walked over to his boyfriends sitting on Hoseok's lap who gave his baby kick peck on his lips, than Jimin gave Yoongi a quick peck as well. 

Jin was sitting on Namjoon's lap how had his arm protectively wrapped around his baby. Namjoon gave a passionate kiss to his boyfriend wish left Jin as red as a tomato. He hid his face in Joon's chest. 

Taekook was still on the no touching policy but it was getting hard Taehyung to keep his hands to himself he was sitting next to Jungkook who was looking at his baby tiger. He pated is thigh signaling Taehyung to come and sit there. Taehyung slowly got up and sit down on his boyfriend lap who immediately kissed him wrapping his arms around his waist while Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, the kiss was passionate but they new they had to stop because they are not alone in the living room. 

Kook was the first to break the kiss. He pulled Taehyung into his hard but comfy chest kissing his forehead he looked at his at everyone who were on their feet with their car keys ready to leave. He nodded his and got up with Taehyung in his arms.

'Babe you want me to put you down' he asked gently. 

Taehyung shook is head, even though its only been 24hrs  he missed being in Jungkook protective arms.

Jungkook nodded his head and grabbed his phone and car keys from the little table his walled was already in his pocket. 

'Umma we leaving' he yelled he didn't move until he heard 'okay be safe' from Yuna.

They all walked out Jungkook locked the house and activated the security system in the house just in case because his mother-in-law was home alone even though she could fight its better to be safe than sorry.

They all went inside their cars and sped down the road.

Not everything in life its flowers and rainbows. Rain its also part of a rainbow. 

Love Potato.  :3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
919K 37.5K 49
" Seo joon, I'm sorry we lost the baby " " Jungkook , congratulations baby is completely fine " Four people who are trying to fight the complication...
484K 17.8K 22
Foreword "Do you know what does this means?" "No?" "You're not a virgin anymore you dumbass!" "Who stole it?!" "Grandma I'm a guy so it's okay. Ev...
95.1K 4.5K 91
The mighty Alpha jeon jungkook never wanted any mate, he's powerful enough to stay alone all his life-no need a partner to be stay by his si...