Some People Hope (Frank Iero...

Da haleyukulele

In this prequel to Carry On This Way (A Gerard Way Fanfiction) , fourteen year old Ally Shores is in her firs... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46 ~ Epilogue

Chapter 45

216 10 4
Da haleyukulele

The song!

________

The moving trucks were gone now. The loud thumps and beeping had stopped. The big white trucks were no longer outside of my house. The Iero's house was all cleared out. 

Frank didn't live next door to me anymore. We weren't neighbors anymore. I wouldn't walk out of my front door for school in the morning and have him right behind me. I wouldn't open my window and sit in it, listening to him play his guitar. I wouldn't be able to just go right over there and see him.  

He had a job too. Which occupied most of his time on the weekends. And we had school, of course. It was almost summer break, but I think he said something about his boss wanting him to work more after school it out. 

"Why did he have to grow up?" I said, hugging my knees as I sat in my window, tears flooding my eyes. "Why?" 

*********** 

The next morning, the late spring air was warm, and I breathed it in as I stepped out onto the sidewalk. I looked to my left, and I expected to see Frank come out of his house, but no. He didn't live there anymore. I realized that and kept walking. I walked to school alone. Frank wasn't at my side, stealing any food that I had, which I didn't at the time. He wasn't there making jokes, or holding my hand or poking me in the sides to be somewhat annoying. He lived on the other side of town. He didn't walk to school with me anymore.  

I finally arrived at the school and walked up the steps to the door. Spit wads were being flung at me. Crumbled up papers and insults as well. 

"Hey, Ally? Why don't you take off your hat, huh?" Someone asked. 

"Yeah, your hair's kinda pretty, right? Oh wait, I forgot. What happened again?" That comment earned laughter from the other people there. 

I clenched my fists and breathed heavily in anger. Frank wasn't there to stop me. "What the hell is your problem?!" I shouted. "Why can't you just F off, okay? Because I've had it with your shit. I have cancer, okay? Leukemia. The doctors said that they can't help me anymore, okay? So why don't you just leave. Me. Alone!" 

I held my stomach, suddenly feeling like I was going to be sick. I could tell that the people who had been spitting insult at me were somewhat shocked, but it soon turned into anger. I felt sick now. As one stood up, I felt an arm around me begin to pull me away from them, I still held my stomach. 

"Are you okay?" Frank's voice asked, I looked up to see that it was him who was helping me, not that I was really surprised, though. 

I shook my head. "I'm feel sick." He sat me down on a bench and knelt down in from of me. 

"I heard you yelling out there." He said with a chuckle, rubbing my hand.  "I'm sorry they were doing that in the fist place." 

"It's not your fault." I replied. I watched his hand rub in circles on mine, and felt the warmth of it. A tear fell onto his hand, making him look up eminently. 

"Ally, are you okay?" 

I nodded. "I'm fine. Don't worry. We should get to class, though." He gave a nod in agreement and we got up to make our way down the halls. 

He glanced over at me every now and again, not seeming to believe me when I said that I was fine. I wasn't, I felt like I was going to puke all over my shoes. The hallway started spinning and I stopped walking. Frank took a few steps forward before realizing that I had stopped. He came back over to me and rested his hands on my shoulder. I lowered my gaze a bit, he lifted my chin up, looking me in the eyes.   

"Ally, are you okay?" He asked with concern in his voice. 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm...... Fine." I lied, forcing a smile. "It's okay, we have to get to class, come on." 

The entire class, he kept looking over at me, seeing if I was alright.   

**************   

It wasn't the same without Frank living next door. He worked too, so I didn't get to see him very much. I hadn't seen him, other than at school, in weeks. 

I looked at myself in the mirror, at my pale skin, my lips that were almost the same color as my skin. I didn't have anymore hair really. I was dying and there was nothing the doctors could do about it. They gave up on me, they said there was nothing more they could do.  I was fifteen years old, and they told me that I had a few years left.  

"You're not ugly or worthless, Ally. You're beautiful, and worth everything, to me."   

I missed him.  I stared at m ceiling, tears rolling down my cheeks as I thought. I'm dying. I have a few years left. 

Frank. 

He doesn't deserve it. 

I don't want him to have to go through that.     

~Frank's POV~  

"Hey, uh, F-Frankie?" Ally asked through the phone. I held the phone that hung on the wall, up against my ear, leaning against the wall. 

"What's up?" I asked her. 

"Could you come over later? I..... I need to talk to you."  

She sounded upset, I was kind of worried about her. "Yeah, of course." I replied. 

"Thanks." She said.  

"No problem. I'll see ya later, bye." 

"Bye." And with that, she hung up.  

The way she sounded was worrying me. What's wrong? What did she want to talk to me about? 

******* 

A feeling of anxiety came over me as I pulled up to her house. I took the key out of the hole, and the engine died down. I got out, shutting the door behind me and heading over. The front door opened, and Ally stepped out, gently shutting it behind her. She walked down the steps of the porch and met me. 

"Hey, Ally, what's up?" I asked. 

She looked at me for a moment, then lowered her gaze. I placed a hand on each of her shoulders, starting to worry more. "Ally? You okay?" 

She shook her head. "I need to talk to you." 

"Okay, come on....." 

"No, now." She said, her gaze still lowered. 

I remained silent for a moment, worrying even more. "Okay, what is it?" 

She took a shuttering breath, but stayed silent. My heart was pounding in my chest. I was worried about her. What was she going to tell me? What if the doctors said that she didn't have as much time as they thought? What if it's not long at all? What if they said that it's anytime now? The thought was painful. 

"Frank." She spoke up. "I..... I'm dying, you know that." My heart sank in my chest. "I only have a few years left." I felt a little relived, the doctors didn't say that she didn't have as much time as they thought. "And you don't deserve it." She looked up at me. "I..... I don't want to put you through that, Frankie."  

"Ally, what....Are you..... Are you, breaking up with me?" I asked, my voice cracking. 

"Frank, it's not like that......" Her eyes ad tears in them, as did mine.  

"No, please, Ally, I'm fine, it's okay I........" 

I tightly held her hands. "Frankie." She looked up at me, a tear rolled down my cheek. "I'm sorry." A tear rolled down her cheek too. "I don't want you to have to go through that. "I love you." 

"I love you too." I said, my voice cracking. 

I leaned in to kiss her, but she moved, kissing me on the cheek, her lips lingering for a moment before pulling away. She turned and walked up the steps of the porch, and went back inside. 

I was left there, staring. A tear rolled down my cheek. 

~Ally's POV~ 

I went up to my room, shutting my door behind me, sliding down it to the floor. I pulled my knees to my chest, putting my hands over my face, resting my elbows on my knees and crying. "What have I done?" I asked myself. "It.... It will be better for him, he'll be a little more distant and it won't hurt him as bad, maybe."  

I stood up and looked out the window, he was in his car, he revved up the engine, and drove off. I watched his car until it was out of sight. It's not that I don't love him anymore, because I do. I just don't want to put him through that. He doesn't deserve it. He's been there for me, always, I love him. 

And he will always be my best friend 

My favorite smile 

My Frankie.  

_______________ 

I'm sorry that it took so long to update, I've been having writers block on this story. I'm sorry if this chapter was kind of crappy, I waned to get it up. 

This is the last chapter, but there will be an epilogue. If you haven't read Carry On This Way, then do not read the epilogue. 

Anyway, please be sure to vote and comment! 

Thanks for reading! 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1M 38.7K 91
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.3M 52.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...