My Hero [ Aizawa Shouta x Rea...

由 Akane_Sora

on a rainy Friday night, y/n lost her mother and the one who saved her was a man with white scarf. after tha... 更多

Chapter 1: On That Fateful Night
Chapter 2: Not Enough
Chapter 3: A Flame In My Heart
Chapter 4: A Time Machine?
Chapter 5: What Is Happening?
Chapter 6: My Love For You Is Infinity
Chapter 7: Class Outing
Chapter 8: Under The Cold Rain
Chapter 9: Happiness Is Transient
Chapter 10: Fireworks In Our Heart
Chapter 11: Going Home
Chapter 12: I Am Home
Chapter 13: Another Love
Chapter 13.5 : New Year's Special + Bakugou Giving Nicknames
Chapter 14: The Festival
Chapter 15: Craving You
Chapter 16: What Exactly Is Love?
Chapter 17: Our Prologue
Chapter 18: Training
Chapter 19: A Complex Relationship
Chapter 20: Death Anniversary
Chapter 21: With The Heart To Forget You
Chapter 22: Never Meant To Be
Chapter 23: The Sports Festival
Chapter 24: Our Distance
Chapter 26: Who Are You?
Chapter 27: My Hero
Chapter 28: I Loved You
Chapter 29: After You Left
Chapter 30: After You Left (part 2)
Chapter 31: Silencing The Storm
Chapter 32: This Is Goodbye
Chapter 33: A New Day
Chapter 34: Evening Sky
Chapter 35: Stay
Chapter 36: Protect Her
Chapter 37: What If The Storm Ends?
BNHA X READER ONESHOT
Chapter 38: His Bloodlust
Chapter 39: The Girl Who Stole My Heart
Chapter 40: Your Touch
Chapter 41: Coming To Light
Chapter 42: Love Is A Painful Thing
Chapter 43: Uncertainty
Chapter 44: Attack
Chapter 45: Goodbye, My Friend
Chapter 46: I Don't Want To Lose You
Chapter 47: The Aftermath
Chapter 48: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 49: Letting Go
Chapter 50: Our Last Festival
Chapter 51: No One Else But You (Lemon🍋)
Chapter 52: Love Is A Beautiful Pain
Chapter 53: My First And Last Love
UPDATE
Chapter 54: To You After 7 Years
Chapter 55: Acceptance
Chapter 56: Sorry And Goodbye
Chapter 57: Right Person, Wrong Time
Chapter 58: A New Beginning
Chapter 59: We're Still Here
EPILOGUE
A BIG THANK YOU

Chapter 25: Ice vs Water

3.9K 190 175
由 Akane_Sora

Inside the waiting room, you sat nervously anticipating the next match that was approaching. After barely surviving the first round, you had to face the second biggest obstacle and this time the outcome was unforeseeable. Because the opponent was none other than Todoroki Shouto.

'He is the last person I want to mess with,'

Speak of the devil, the door burst open to reveal the half and half boy. He casually pulled a seat opposite you and plumped down as if there wasn't a whole competition taking place. The tension began to arise as the two of you stared soundlessly. His scar, though had always been there, still intrigued you all the while making you ponder over the possible causes behind it. Todoroki caught your eyes lingering on his left side and sighed.

"It was caused by my mother, if you were wondering," he answered your thoughts.

Your eyes dilated in surprised upon his unexpected reply.

"She poured boiling water on my left side when I was a kid, because it reminded her of that old man," He balled his fist tightly, digging his nails into his palm.

"B-boiling water?! Old man...?"

"My father was nothing but an abuser. He inflicted pain on my mother, and it made her mental health deteriorate. Everything about that man made her flesh crawl. And so, my left side that resembled him ended up bearing this scar,"

You let out a high pitch gasp while covering your mouth. To think that he had to face such dark childhood made your heart sank.

"I don't blame my mother though. But that old man.. because of him, I will never use this fire quirk of mine. It's a curse..." his voice quavered in resentment.

As soon as he finished, the speaker screeched to notify that it was finally time for the battle. Todoroki stood up immediately and extended out his hand.

"May the best man win," he cracked a smile.

"Right," you replied while shaking his.

————————————

You trudged to what felt like the battlefield where the opponent stood emotionlessly before you. His usual peaceful demeanour vanished and was replaced by wrath exuding out from his form. Behind him, amongst the crowd, stood the blazing hero who was watching his son intensely from a far.

'Ugh talk about obsession ..'

The horn blew to signal the start of the battle. Before this, you had ponder over the best course of action to beat him and that was to strike first. You closed the distance to engage in hand to hand combat before he could unleash his quirk. As expected, he was swift in ducking the attacks and delivering it but that only had him dance in the palm of your hand.

In truth, you wanted him to work up some sweat before you could use it to your advantage. You made sure to prevent him from using his ice as that could cool his temperature. As soon as there were beads of perspiration forming on his forehead, you backed away, widening the gap again.

"Huh?" He cocked his brow in confusion.

"Sorry Todoroki,"

Your fingers lifted and swayed all the while controlling the drops of sweat on his forehead. It detached itself from his face and swirled right before his widened eyes.

Todoroki tilted his head immediately, avoiding the water that was going to slice him by a hair's breath. The blob of water, or to be specific his sweat, moved briskly around his body in attempt to strike but he was fast enough to duck it. He couldn't catch up with the speed that distracted him, making him slowly back away. This almost made Todoroki out of bounds until he managed to stomp his foot to make a line of ice that disrupted your actions. You jumped over to the side and landed heavily on the ground, barely surviving it.

"Manipulating my own sweat to attack me, how smart. But I'm sorry y/n. I need to end this quickly so I can move to the next round. I must prove to him that I can prevail without his fire,"

"What? What do you mean 'his fire' ? That fire is yours isn't it," you said confidently without taking your eyes off him.

Todoroki's breath hitched, taken aback by your words. It was so simple and straight forward yet deep and profound. He had never perceive it that way because the fire was something he inherited from Endeavour, it was never his to begin with.

"So fight me with everything you've got," You got back into your fighting stance, one leg forward, both bent as you positioned your fists front.

"I'll fight you with everything I've got on my right side,"

With that, he stooped low to the ground and pulled back his right arm before sweeping it over the ground in full speed, all the way up. It caught you off guard and in a blink of an eye, a humongous wall appeared, obscuring your vision.

"W-W-WHAT IS THISS????" A massive pillar of ice has just emerged and y/n is nowhere to be seen?!?" Present Mic screamed. 

You were engulfed inside Todoroki's ice but luckily you managed to create a barrier of water that encircled your body to prevent yourself from freezing. Using that shield, you burst forth, shattering away his fragile ice that encapsulated you.

"OH! THERE SHE IS!"

The crowd began to cheer insanely as you vigorously panted. Your eyes shot up to glare at Todoroki who was baffled by your quick defence. However his body seemed to be trembling. He wasn't scared but rather  freezing.

"Todoroki..your body.. it's quivering," you worriedly uttered.

As you took a step forward, he took a step back, breaking off the crystals formed on his face. His eyes were flaring in anger but it wasn't towards you. It was towards his father.

"I'm okay-"

"You're not! You're freezing, Todoroki! F-fire, th-thats right. Use your fire to stabilise your body temperature!"

"No way in hell i'm using it. I can't, especially when that monster is watching," he slightly glanced back.

"BUT YOU WILL DIE!"

"That's why I have to quickly end this, y/n," he looked back at you in determination. You remained shut with a frown plastered on your face.

"I'm sorry Todoroki. But I too have a reason to win, not you alone. You don't know how far I've come to reach where I am right now. So I'm afraid I can't back out now. However what I can do is save you,"

Your hand rose up slowly and with a quick pull, Todoroki's right side twitched upon your command. He tried to move his right arm but to no avail. Only his left side which bear the fire was mobilised.

"What...is this? I can't move my right side. Don't tell me.... Are you trying to force me into using my fire?" He snarled between his gritted teeth.

"Maybe," you replied nonchalantly and sprinted towards him with a whirl of water entwining your whole arm from the shoulder to the fingertips. It was a flexible spiral that had a sharp tip at the end like a blade. Once extended, it can thrust into a person's flesh.

You picked up the pace to build the adrenaline and with as much force as you could muster, you lunged your spiral of water forward.

Suddenly, his eyes flared menacingly accompanied by a wave of fire that blasted right before your very own eyes. It was too fast for you to even react and so the massive scorching fire swallowed your entire being in one swift motion. Soon, everything went completely black.

**Third POV**

Aizawa stood up abruptly from his seat causing his chair to fall over. He pressed his forehead against the glass in search of y/n, any sign of life. Once the fire diminished, her frail body plummeted to the ground hard, silencing the crowd.

Todoroki watched her motionless body in fear. Parts of her attire turned to ashes, revealing her charred figure, from head to toe. Patches of red could be seen on several areas with the skin all torn off. He backed away and covered his mouth as the strong burning stench wafted through the air. A foul taste in his mouth started to emerge followed by a series of flashback.

"Y/N!" Midnight unconsciously yelled upon seeing her lifeless body. She rushed to y/n in panic, disregarding her position as a teacher. Her friend was at death's doors and she didn't want to lose her once more. Ever since y/n left, there was a gaping hole in heart which she masked it off with her usual cheeriness. But in truth, she missed being around that lovely girl and for 16 years, she waited patiently for her arrival.

In a distant, heavy loud footsteps could be heard running towards the scene. Aizawa came sprinting to Y/n's side, chest heaved strenuously.

"Nemuri, move aside," he instructed before scooping Y/n up into his arms with no hesitation. The burning sensation still prickled his skin but there was only one goal in mind; to save y/n.

He raced to the infirmary as Todoroki followed behind.

————

"Hurry! Place her onto the bed right now," Recovery girl ordered. "I need the both of you to stay outside for now,"

"I'll stay behind-," Aizawa said only to be cut off.

"That won't do. Her injuries are very critical, I need to have full concentration for this,"

Aizawa swallowed his saliva hard before nodding and exiting the room along with his student. He slammed his back against the wall opposite the infirmary room and heaved a deep quavering sigh.

"What's with you? Why do you care for her all of a sudden?" Todoroki scowled.

The pro hero eyed his student from the side and replied, "As a teacher, it's expected of me to worry for my own student's wellbeing-"

"Cut that bullshit! You shattered her heart and never once bat an eye. She loved you and all you did was thrash her aside like a doll. Back then, when I saw her cry in your arms in front of the time machine, I knew how much she loved you and I was certain that you loved her just as much.  But i guess I was wrong. Did you even have feelings for her to begin with? Or did you just pity her," he retorted.

Aizawa moved away from the wall and approached the boy in a way that was threatening. His eyes glared down at him with full infuriation like a lion staring down at his prey.

"You don't know anything Todoroki Shouto. Back then, my feelings for her were true. It wasn't a lie. I really did love Y/n,"

" 'Back then', so not anymore huh? If that's the case then give her to me. I'll treat her ten times better. Back off and let me be the one to love her," Todoroki harshly spoke.

The two of them stared daggers at each other with shadows emitting from their bodies. Aizawa knew Y/n had decided to let go of him, however picturing her with someone else just didn't sit well with him. He hated the feeling of seeing her with Todoroki. In fact, he hated the feeling of seeing her with any other guy.

__________________________________

hellohellohello. the tension is slowly rising between todo and aizawa. personally, i wouldnt mind having both. we can have a three-way relationship or whatever (im kidding)

also this is probably my 100th time apologising for the bad chapter and by now some of you might already be annoyed by it.. *sobs* im sorry 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 but thankyou for tolerating horrendous story. i love you.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

136K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...
27.5K 532 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
2.8M 81K 41
After an unfortunate incident happened to her parents, Shota Aizawa took in Y/n L/n due to the fact that he was best friends with her mom. A new life...
16.3K 523 25
Y/N has a Succubus quirk and used it well in the past to get her way and climb the career ladder as a drug trafficker. She doesn't think she is missi...