•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

Autorstwa Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... Więcej

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[4] ✽ The Prank ✽

1.4K 111 51
Autorstwa Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Dope/Sick ●

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Beep. Beep. Be-

A loud smash of your hand hitting the alarm clock silenced the ringing beep, meant for you to wake up. You tried to snuggle more in your bed and fall asleep again before the same beep repeated again.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

What the hell? Didn't you just shut it off?

Beep. Beep. Beep

Beep. Beep. Beep

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS ALARM!?"

You shouted as you jumped out from your bed and took the alarm from the table. You successfully shut the alarm as you removed the batteries and smiled in triumph.

You glanced at the time before your eyes widened at it and you shouted for the second time today.

"10:00 AM!?"

You could not believe it because you were always awake in time. So how come you woke up so late today? Your mouth opened when you got your answer.

Taking your phone and dialing a number, you put it in your ear before the call gets picked and a cheerful voice rang out.

"Hey love, you awake now?"

"YOU PSYCHO IDIOT, GOOD FOR NOTHING EMPTY BRAIN POTATO HEAD! WHY DID YOU MESS WITH MY ALARM? YOU KNOW I NEVER CHECK IT THEN WHY!?"

You were really pissed off and couldn't hold back your irritation anymore longer. A high pitched female laugh was your answer from the girl.

"I can't believe you fell for that. Seriously, Yuna you should be careful."

You growled back in answer as she continued to laugh.

"I will kill you Sora, if you don't stop laughing."

You warned your best friend who scoffed at you before calming down. Lee Sora was your best friend from high school and she was the naughty yet cheerful type of person.

She would always play pranks on you and you would always fall for it. Sometimes you wonder how creative her pranks are and she should do something good with it instead of eating your brain.

"How did you do that? Did you come home?"

"Mm. I came home to meet you but auntie said you went out. So I went back after visiting your room."

You rolled your eyes as she giggled like a kid on the other line. As you remember the guys you met yesterday, you were confused if you should tell her.

"Tell me. Something happened right?"

You were amazed, how she could read your mind like an open book. She never failed to understand you and you were always grateful to have a friend like her.

"Okay, creepy. I don't know how you read my mind but yes, something happened yesterday and it was SO weird."

"Ooh, tell me girl."

"Okay so I was near the park on the bench when suddenly someone called me-"

"OH MY GOSH! IS HE HANDSOME? WHATS HIS NAME? HIS NUMBER? ADDR-"

"Whoa hold your horses girl. I didn't even speak properly yet."

"Okay sorry."

"You know what, let's meet up and I will personally tell you."

"What!? No, I need to know. I- if you don't tell me soon I will hunt you down lady." Sora speaks while whining and threatening, making you chuckle.

"Meet me at the regular café, see you!"

You hung up and charged your phone. Stretching, you go to your bathroom before taking a bath and getting freshened up.

Going to your closet, you tried to decide which dress to wear before finally picking up one. Since today was hot, you decided to wear a cream coloured summer dress which was up to knee length and a denim jacket on top of it.

Arranging your hair into messy ways, you left it like that to dry and grabbed your purse and phone before heading down. The whole house was silent and you knew that your mom had gone to work before you woke up.

Wearing your white sneakers, you head out and close the door, locking your house securely with the metal lock. Jingling the keys inside your purse, you slowly walk towards the café.

Jungkook gulped as he neared his father's office room, wild thoughts of his father scolding him, punishing him and exiling him roamed inside his brain making him sweat.

He composed himself before taking in a breath and softly knocking on the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Come in."

Gulping yet again, Jungkook carefully entered his father's office room and shut the door behind him. The same white walls, black curtains and the polished furnitures welcomed him as he moved forward.

His father was seated on his chair facing an expensive Apple computer set on his table and shuffling some papers, trying to arrange them.

"Have a sit."

Jungkook did as his father told him quietly, wishing it was not something connected to matters like marriage or business trips. He really hated such matters a lot.

His father took off his glasses and kept them on the table before standing up, moving over and sitting in front of his son.

"Jungkook."

"Yes father."Jungkook quickly responded, not wanting to anger his father in any kind of way.

"Why didn't you pick up my call?"

"Sorry father. I was in the hospital and my phone was in the car so I didn't know. However I came home as soon as I saw your missed call."

Jungkook tried to explain calmly, but he was so nervous inside shaking in fear. He didn't know why but he didn't like the way he was sweating with fear.

Didn't he say the truth? Why was he still scared?

"Hospital? Why?" Mr. Jeon raised his eyebrows as soon as he heard the word hospital, his mind racing in fear if his son was hurt or in any accident.

But he did not show it because he was the type of person who rather hides his feelings and he knew very well that his son had inherited this same trait from him.

They knew how to hide everything so well.

"Yes, my friend actually got hurt and cut his leg so I helped him to go to hospital."

"Who?" His father was quite relieved that his son was okay but also curious who got hurt because he knew very well that Jungkook never helped people unless they were close or special.

"Kim Seokjin."

His father nodded in understanding as he knew Jin. They were good friends since young and his father trusted Jin.

"But why did you call me?"

Jungkook asked, somehow impatient because he wanted this conversation to be over soon. Plus his father kept on asking questions continuously. He was so nervous and he hated it.

The sooner it ended, the better.

"I needed to inform you about the company. You will be overtaking my place soon so you should be prepared. It will be in a few days."

Jungkook kept quiet, biting his inner cheeks as he thought about it all. His father was a business tycoon most respected, famous and biggest one among others.

From the moment Jungkook was born, he was decided as the heir because he was the eldest and he accepted it even though he didn't like it.

Because he was grateful to his parents for taking care of him with unlimited love and money. He knew that he could never escape his duty.

"Everyone is curious and excited about you being their boss after me and we have great expectations from you so be prepared and don't dare to disappoint us."

Jungkook nodded his head in silence as his father eyed him. His father needed Jungkook to carefully take over the company he made and so, gave him a few days to prepare.

"I understand."

Jungkook spoke and did a final bow before leaving the room and climbing the stairway to his room. He sighed as he closed the door and sat down on his bed.

The time was near. The only thing which he was alive and groomed for, which he had been practicing for so long. But why was he not happy? This was the only goal he ever had or was shown.

He should be happy and honoured because he will soon be in a respected position and power, more luxury and money. He should focus now.

Getting up, Jungkook went inside his golden bathroom to take a cold shower. It was night time yet he loved to always use cold water for getting fresh.

Wrapping himself in his warm clothes, Jungkook stared at the sky from his balcony. It was so peaceful and pretty, a warm feeling.

His freedom was soon going to be over meaning he won't be able to go out and see the sky properly from his favourite spot.

Yawning and stretching, it was late and Jungkook decided to skip dinner and instead go to sleep. He was not hungry anyways.

"Oh Mr. Kang, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, surprised to see his butler in his room.

"Sir, dinner is ready."

"I am not having dinner."

"But sir, its not good to skip food. You should have some."

"I am not hungry but sleepy so go away." Jungkook replied while shooing his reluctant butler out of his room in a friendly way.

Switching off the lights, Jungkook plopped himself on his bed before yawning again and shutting the world of reality, outside.

Hello readers! I hope you are liking this book so far. 💛

~Lily 🌸

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

34.6K 1.2K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
510K 19.6K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
72.6K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
705K 40.7K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...