Villain deku rehab

By Gern6348

Deku as a villain has been captured by the pros and is forced into doing rehab at UA Will he escape? Will he... More

Background info
1 - captured
2-interrogation
4-yes the villain is quirkless
5- Bakugous biggest regret
6-class
7-training
8-more training
9-even more training
10-Training ends
11-Back with the league
12- torture
13-captured again
A/N
14-Kirishima?
15-We need your help
16-Heres the plan
17-The Outside World
18-the mission
19-the rescue
20- Recuperating
21- villan class
22-Shinso
23-training... again
24 - LoV
25 - Pickpocket
26 - A Talk
27 - The Plan
28- Training Camp
29- 1 Against 6
30- Kota
31- What Happend?
32- Inko / end
Sequel?

3-meeting the students

65.9K 1.6K 2.7K
By Gern6348

Refresher on some of the backstory, bakugou and Deku were friends as kids, by friends I mean Bakugou would insult Deku and all that Jazz. He told Deku to take a swan dive off the roof and everything. Deku didn't try to get into UA tho, instead he ran away from home and Inko basically moved away and started a new life always on the lookout for her child, eventually word got to Bakugou that Deku has been missing for months and he felt like he caused it in some way (which he kinda did). Bakugou had since the day he found out about dekus disappearance, had felt guilty for his childhood friend going missing. Ok now into the story ->
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Todoroki's POV

I was studying with Yaoyorozu when Aizawa entered the dorm area. He looked a bit disheveled but he is a pro hero so he could of just got back from fighting villains, but why is he here?

He looked at the couch, sitting there was Kaminari and Sero playing video games together.

"Bring the rest of the class out here, now please."

With Aizawa saying that Kaminari and Sero practically jumped out of there seats and started running down the hallway saying "Sensei wants us all gathered". After about 2 minutes had passed everyone was in the main area.

"Listen up, there is going to be a new student-"

Naturally everyone started cheering and got really excited cutting Aizawa off.

"IF YOU WILL SHUT UP I CAN GET THROUGH THIS FASTER!" Aizawa yelled, this doesn't seem like a good news student.

"Now, let me finish my explanation before you start making noise. This new student is a villain."

That caused some gasps and some confusion, why would a villain be joining a hero course?

From the back of the classroom I hear Iida yell,

"But won't that be a bad idea, the Villain could escape or worse, kill somebody." That statement sent a shudder through practically everyone's body.

"Can I keep explaining?"

Everyone went quiet wanting more information
"This villain is a teenager just like you, he's just 15 years old and Nezu thinks he would be a perfect candidate for this new program called the Villain rehabilitation program that UA is trying to start up. He does have a quirk cancellation cuff on, but he is also physically strong, so if all of you work together and have the intention to kill, if he attacks you have a great chance of survival. Now does anyone have any question on this."

I raise my hand,

"Yes Todoroki?"

"Where is he going to be sleeping?"

"In the dorm room, we have already put a lock on the outside of the door so we can lock him in at night, but we also installed security cameras, we will see if he's plotting something, or does anything suspicious."

With my question answered I felt content. No one else had any questions so Aizawa said, "Ok I'll bring him in, try not to act like a bunch of hooligans."

And with that statement left.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves, some people were fixing there hair. Nobody knew what to expect.

Deku's POV

This is so boring. I am just sitting here waiting. I feel around in my sleeves to see if they forgot any of my knives, but to no avail. The pros even got the ones in the soles of my shoes. Darn those pros.

I hear the door from the stairwell open, Aizawa was holding the door open making it clear that I should follow him.

"Let's do this stuff". I say leaving the couch I was just sitting on.

We climb the steps to about the third floor. Teach opens the door to the dorms and I see 19 very on edge students eagerly waiting for my arrival.

The door shuts behind me. I'm now just standing in front of these wannabe pro hero's. Wow they look pathetic.

"Deku?"

I heard a voice say from the back of the wannabe pro hero's. I see the crowd shift and see...
.
.
.

"Kacchan?"

Kacchan was now in the front of the crowd. His face looked priceless, he had a small tint of fear, but mostly just shock and confusion.

A smile grew on my face, oh this, this is going to be fun.

"No yo-you can't b-be a villain, the hero loving Deku?"

Oh yeah, everyone thought I loved hero's, I guess my acting skills were better then I thought.

"Oh no Kacchan, I loved villains, always had, always will." I say taking a step closer to him. A few students saw me approaching and immediately took a few steps back. "It's just not 'socially acceptable' to like villains" putting air quotes around socially acceptable.

Aizawa clearly noticing that Bakugou knew The Reaper asked the sane question,

"Bakugou, what is his name?" He asked causally. 

Bakugou looked up, a bit disheveled realizing he's the only one who new the villain in front of him.

"His name-"

"DON'T YOU DARE KACCHAN"

"Is"

Without skipping a beat I attempt to pin Kacchan down, I lunge at him grabbing his arm and placing my leg behind his knee, causing him to fall backwards stopping him from saying my name.

As soon as Bakugou hit the ground I was taken back by the same restraints that healed me to the hospital bed.

I was immobilized by the scarf while a red haired boy attempted to help up Kacchan, but he refused the help. He's always been so arrogant.

Now that I'm restrained I can't stop him from sharing my name.

FUDGE

"Izuku Midoriya, his names Izuku Midoriya."

He did it, he shared my identity...

"Frick you Pomeranian, I would flip out off but I can't move my hand."

"Yeah well last time you moved that hand I ended up on my ass."

His response was fair so I dropped it.

The red haired boy that tried helping Kacchan did something for once,

"Wait, Midoriya, I swear I heard that name before. WAIT, BRO!" He looked at Kacchan and a black haired kid. "Wasn't he the kid that went missing last year?"

I looked up with pride. Turning my head to Aizawa I say, "could you undo these restraints... please." I say with a smirk

"Are you not going to attack any more of my students?"

"I'll leave them alone" I say

The restraints loosen and become undone. I stretch out my shoulders and arms.

"Yes I am the kid that went missing last year, but don't think I won't hesitate to kill each and every one of you if I had the chance, if this were a fight in the streets you would all be dead in a second. I've killed more people then the pros probably saved. I am not a joke to be taken lightly." I turn my back to them and start walking to the wall behind me. With that everyone is silent, everyone
Except
One
Person
.
.
.
.
"How many people have you killed Deku?"

I turned around, leaned against then wall and while smiling said, "2,034, and many of those were pro hero's.  There might even be more dead, those are just the one that I saw die in the street.  Some have been rushed to the hospitals only to die later.  It is tragic but oh so fun.  Oh I already miss the death" 

I loved this feeling, it's like a drug.  The feeling of everyone around you being horrified of you.  It's a Beautiful feeling. 

Meanwhile Aizawa just looks tired.  It's obvious he doesn't want to be here anymore.

While still smiling, I turn to the teach and say, "So where am I sleeping?"

He looks at me with his normal 'I don't get payed enough for this job' look. 

"Follow me child."

As we walked through the crowd of people I made eye contact with some of the students just because I knew it would scare them, it worked and I definitely was laughing in my head.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Word count: 1390

In case your wondering I'm writing this story because no other ones I read can keep my attention, if there's a villain story that you like please comment it, I need more to read.  Hope you have a good week and all that.  Hopefully see you in the next chapter.  <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 23.5K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...
162K 5.9K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...
33.3K 817 6
After waking up abandoned at the park, beaten and fatigued. He had nowhere to go as his abusive parents awaited him at home and his former best frien...
221K 6.3K 21
Hellllllo! Thanks for checking out my story! Dabi, deku and toga are getting chased by a few hundred pro hero's, when 😱😱😱😱 they get caught!!! The...