The Merchant of the Black Mar...

Per jdoggy

When a local Italian antiques dealer is found dead in the Mediterranean Sea, thousands of famous paintings an... Més

Author's Note and cast
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:
Chapter 11: The Knight from the Sovereign Military Order of Malta
Chapter 12: The new chief of the CIA
Chapter 13: The GrandMaster of Knights of Malta
Chapter 15 : The wild one
Chapter 16 :The Operatives
Chapter 17: One Rough lady
Chapter 18: The resident Knight of Fort St Angelo
Chapter 19:Goning Rogue
Chapter 20:Got it in you
Chapter 21 : Storm Rising
Chapter 22 : Out of the darkness
Chapter 23: Dirty wars and spies
Chapter 24:Appear where not your expected
Chapter 25: Repair for war unless it was intentional
Chapter 26:The search for the chapel
Chapter 27: The Traitor within the Entity
Chapter 28: All good things come to wait
Chapter 29:The exchange
Chapter 30:The Trap
Chapter 31:Live to rise
Chapter 32: There maybe traitors and lairs we call them assets
Chapter 33: I grew accustomed to walking the knife-edge
Chapter 34: Sperate ways
Chapter 35: The blackness of a storm
Chapter 36:The Truth about Leslie Alexis
Chapter 37:The savage sister
Chapter 38:Written in the stars
Chapter 40: There aren't enough, some spies have to invent them
Chapter 42: Set it off
Chapter 43:The private collectors
Chapter 44: Unfinished buisness
Chapter 45: The Lighting of the storm
Chapter 46: The White Nights Private collector
Chapter 47: Legendary Daughter
Chapter 48: The cleaner and spy
Chapter 49: The bullet meant for Vito
Chapter 50: The Auctioner
Chapter 51:Uncovering the traitor
Chapter 52: Private Auction
Chapter 53: Shadow of Rogue
Chapter 54: Walking through the fire
Interview with the characters
Separate fact from Fiction
MY achivements and awards

Chapter 39 : Raging fire

25 4 8
Per jdoggy

Song Walk throught fire by Ruelle feat Zayde Wolf

Chapter 98: Raging Fire

St Petersburg, Russia

Olreana

Orleana walked down the terminal at Pulkovo Airport quickly blending into the crowd of people. She knew about all the FSB watching at the Airport. Although it was nothing like back in the old days that she had remembered her father telling her about when she was a child. She would tread carefully there.

After a while she decided to take the escalator down to the customs area hoping that everything would go smooth. Strolling toward the customs both slowly causally a glanced up at the surveillance camera watching everyone coming and going. The customs officer waved for her to come and she trying not to draw any attention to her.

She walked up to the customs booth and handed him her passport. The customs officer studied it closely looking at. Fuck she thought if he figures out that she was a CIA she would be in deep double trouble here.

"Pleasure or business Madame," The Russan customs officer asked her.

"Pleasure," Orlreana stated.

The customs officer noticed that she had a bit of a Russian accent when she spoke. Orleana instincts kicked in she felt her heartbeat her eyes narrowed. Relax she told herself doing good. But never really going as planned right? One false move and thats it.

Summer Pov

Summer looked around in the weapons vault for her sniper rifle that she had kept there. The First thing she needed to do was find Susan Hart and put a round into her. The question was where she would find her. She probably be back in London in the head office of Aegis Security and Investigation.

There was no need to get inside to do. She could easily take her from far this distance. And still, have to get away if all went as planned. Glancing at her watch she wondered what flight she would be on.

She snatches her Knights SR-25 sniper rifle off, the rack then grabbed the Barnes. 300 WIN MAG TTSX bullets. It was her favorite to use. After that Summer walked, out closing the vault door behind her. She waited there for Orleana to come.

Then they would figure out what they needed to next. Strolling back into she placed the sniper rifle and bullets on the table next to the sofa.

The customs officer handed Orleana back her passport she grabbed his hand making out of the customs area strolling over to the car rental desk. It was crowded with people rushing to catch their next flight and a couple of FSB officers watching from up above.

The rental clerk looked up seeing Orleana come over.

"I would like to rent of your vehicles if I can," Orleana asked him.

"Which vehicle do you want rent Miss," The clerked remarked.

"The Mini Cooper," Orleana stated.

The clerk grabbed the keys from underneath handing it to her. Olreana took the keys heading out through the front entrance of the Airport venturing over to the rental parking lot. She walked over to the Mini Cooper unlocked the door and climbed in.

She clicked on her Bluetooth earpiece.

"Summer I'm on my way to your safe house hang tight,"

"Great cause I'm repaired for war and to plan our next move," Summer replied.

Orleana back out of the parking lot and drove the narrow streets passing by some old imperial buildings on her to the safe house. Glancing back in the review mirror to see if she had any FSB surveillance team on her. None that she could tell or see. Turning down some blocks and streets. She quickly spotted the FSB parked two-block aways. Go with the flow and pick the time and place for action she thought.

Ditching the Mini Cooper half-block she sprinted down the some back streets through some people walking and made her way over to the back door. Then she doubled back just to be sure.

There was no one.

The back door was ajar she quietly opened it and stepped in rushing up the staircase to the apartment and knocked on it. Summer walked over to the door grabbing it quickly and opened the door. Orleana ventured in as Summer closed the door behind her.

"Nice place Summer," Orleana stated.

"Thanks, it as moments here and there so we need to figure out

Where This Susan Hart is," Summer remarked.

"What we do know about her," Orleana asked.

"Well only that she's a lawyer for Aegis and on Mogilevich payroll," Summer told her.

Orleana paced back and forth looking at the table that been ruined by the bullets and the bullets on the wall.

"Okay that's a start but where is Aegis head office?" Orleana asked.

"London and New York," Summer replied.

Summer walked over to the window in her condo, which looked out into the street. She noticed that the FSB surveillance vehicle was still parked out there. Timing was everything it had to go, smooth. There was no doubt in her mind that Mogilevich would probably have one of his men watching the lawyer. That's why they would have to tread cautiously with their plan, as she strolled back to the sofa.

She loaded the .300 WIN MAG rounds into the sniper rifle. As she thought about her first time, being trained as an assassin at Fort Bragg and then dispatched to some foreign country to terminate, a foreign agent there. She loved the feel of the adrenaline pumping through as she pulled the trigger on her target. That was it?

"Time to go hunting," Summer stated

"How are we going to get by the FSB," Orleana asked.

"We sneak out the back door and head over to my Mazda CX3 without knowing," Summer remarked.

Orleana knew about Summer's background as a sniper, a so-called assassin, and how good she was at. She saw the hunter in her eyes the primal instincts of a well-trained operator. But going up against the Bratva and Mogilevich was different and risky. There was no other option for them; they would hunt this Susan Hart and put her in the ground. Orleana walked over to grab the remote to turn on the television, Summer glanced at the screen seeing the late-breaking news headlines.

Wolf Blitzer announced" The CIA has issued a statement disavowing knowledge whereabouts of CIA agent Summer Anton"

" We're going to a live conference now with Section chief of the CIA Conrad Clayton," Wolf Blitzer remarked.

"We believe that Summer Anton has gone, or is working for the Bratva and we have alerted every major intelligence agency to hunt her down," Section chief Clayton stated.

Summer figured that Director Hamilton had to issue a statement for collateral damage, it made sense her still there was the matter of getting to the bottom of it all. Either if that meant she had to stay off the grid for a while but she could do it. Her only chance was to find out the truth, why she had been set up was this lawyer

Summer snatched her sniper rifle off the sofa, as she and Orlean exited out through the door and down the staircase disappearing through the back door. They quickly made their way down a couple of streets and back alleys over to the Mazda CX3.

Summer ventured over and opened the trunk, placing her sniper rifle in it and then closed it. Orleana strolled over to the passenger-side of the vehicles and climbed in. Summer did the same thing too.

Summer sped down the narrow streets passing by some imperial buildings on the way to Yuri's nightclub, where she knew that Susan Hart would be waiting for her money before she left back to London. The one thing that she found odd was the security guards at the senator's mansion were hired by Aegis itself.

Was it coincidence she didn't believe that it was. It all pointed to one man pulling the strings behind the black market, Victor Kenton of course, he probably had certain people on his payroll that he could trust

Summer parked a couple blocks away from the nightclub as her and Olreana stepped out; and closed the door behind them. Summer walked over to the trunk, opened it and grabbed her sniper rifle it, and closed it. Olreana surveyed the surroundings around them seeing if she could spot any of Mogilevich men outside the nightclub. 

From what she could see there were a couple of his men standing outside with, MP7 submachine clutched in their grip. Summer quickly dashed across a street as vehicles sped her in a hurry. She would need a building with a rooftop and a good angle on it. 

As good as she was a sniper there was no doubt in her mind that Mogilevich would know that she would shoot from a distance.

Orleana stalked down the sidewalk, her eyes darted back and forth; searching for any sudden movements. As she made her way down to the nightclub spotting the armed Russian Bratva men outside. This was going to be fun, she thought. 

Olreana swung her dark red hair back revealing her tan European face and dark piercing eyes. She knew that no one could resist her charm and beauty.

Summer ventured down the sidewalk then ducking; down a back alley, gripping her Knight SR-25 sniper in hand. Payback's a bitch she told herself. She noticed that there was a building a few blocks down that would be perfect she thought. Summer made her way over to one the building; spotted the emergency staircase outside.

She sprinted up the staircase on to the rooftop where her perch was. Laying in the prone, she pulled out the tripod on it. Her finger rested on the trigger. Summer noted there was a slight breeze; the wind was blowing right from the left. She adjusted the turret on her sniper rifle as she peered through her powerful scope. Now it was all up to Orleana to do what she did best.

Orleana walked over of the armed men that were guarding the front door outside the nightclub. She smiled at him and then with her lefthand withdrew her suppressed Glock firing a shot in the gunmen as he dropped to the ground. One of the Russian assassins came from behind from her; grabbing her har.

 She slammed back in elbow into his kidney knocking the breath out of him. Then she pivoted with one quick turn leveling her Glock at him and fired a bullet into him dropping him to the ground. Orleana dropped her suppressed Glock, grabbing the MP7 submachine gun selected automatic fire on it. And opened fire on all the assassins.

Moiglevich stalked out through the front door of the nightclub seeing all his assassins laying dead on the ground. He knew who it was? Summer Anton. Summer pulled the trigger as the bullet flew out splinting Mogilevich head like pumpkin. 

Susan Hart reached into her shoulder holster, with her right hand as she drew her Colt 1911 slid the action back and cocked the hammer. She ventured out surveying the surroundings and saw Mogilevich dead on the ground. Summer fired another round right through the back of her back. 

Summer got back on up her feet folded the tripod back in and, disappeared down the emergency staircase and sprinted out the back alley and out onto the sidewalk; dashing across the street to where she parked the Mazda 3 Sport. She walked around to the trunk opened it; placing the sniper rifle in it and closed it. Quickly pulled up to the curve outside the nightclub, Orleana grabbed the door handle as she opened in and jumped in.

They looked at each other knowing what they had done and needed to. They drove down the narrow street heading back to the Airport where they would catch their flight back to Malta. Summer knew one she had one more target to kill that was Vito.  There was no doubt in her mind that he would send all his assassins after her for killing his father.

Summer drove up into the parking outside of the Pulkovo International Aiport, Orleana jumped looking at Sumer seeing the impression on her face; Summer stepped out surveying the area around as she walked over to the trunk and grabbed her sniper rifle.

"I'll see you back in Malta I'm  going to Rome  to terminate Vito and his men before they  can  put me  in the ground," stated Summer

"Okay be careful, Orleana remarked 

Orlean walked into the front glass doors of the Airport as Summer sprinted over to a helicopter that she saw over in of the hangars.  She Dashed across the street through the gate, and over to the hangar. Grabbed the door throwing her sniper rifle into it and jumped closing the door as it lifted into the sky.  Orleana took the escalator up to the departure and had gone through the security gate. She made her way over to one of the seats and sat down waiting for them to call her flight.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Desert Fire Per HMPrevost

Novel·la juvenil

49 0 1
After running to the scene of a plane crash in Abu Dhabi, Nick Chevalier stumbles across classified military secrets. A ruthless terrorist will stop...
770 73 9
Racheal DeSantis, the daughter of the Italian Mafia leader, Antonio DeSantis. Antonio made his Mafia the biggest, greatest and the most feared in th...
1.2M 953 39
Ex-US government assassin and Hong Kong Police martial arts enforcer Mike Delaney is kicked out of the force on a trumped up charge along with his pa...
445 71 21
When Italian agent Mia Di Marco becomes ensnared in a deadly conspiracy, she finds herself branded a fugitive. Forced to go on the run, Mia must use...