Jasper x Fem! Reader (NOT FIN...

De DearCher

A Jasper x Reader fan-fiction I can't say I know where this story will go...but I do hope you guys enjoy it... Mai multe

Chapter 1: The Object
Chapter 2: The Gem
Author's Note
Chapter 3: The Encounter
Chapter 4: The Name
Author's Note #2
Chapter 5: The Secret
Chapter 6: The Blossoming
100 Views!
Chapter 7: The Trip
Chapter 8: The Mother
Chapter 9: The Backstory
Chapter 10: The Breakfast
Author's Note #3
Chapter 11: The Shopping Spree
Chapter 12: The Night Out
Chapter 13: The Way Home
500 Views!
Chapter 14: The Web
Chapter 15: The Period
Chapter 16: The Lighthouse
Chapter 17: The Cave
1K Views!
Chapter 18: The Friend
Chapter 19: The Second Mom
Author's Note #4
Chapter 21: The Trip - Part Two
Chapter 22: The Party Planning
Author's Note #5
Chapter 23: The Fourth of July Party
Over 5K Views!
Chapter 24: The Stepping Stone
Author's Note #6
Chapter 25: First Words
Chapter 26: A Second Kiss
Chapter 27: Three Is A Crowd
Author's Note #7
Chapter 28: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 29: Shady Storm Clouds
10K Views!
Chapter 30: Lighting Strikes
Chapter 31: Flash Flood Warning
Chapter 32: Weather Forecast: Thunderstorm
Chapter 33: Denial
Chapter 34: Pain and Guilt
Chapter 35: Anger and Bargaining
15K Views!
Chapter 36: Depression
20K Views!
Chapter 37: An Upward Turn
Chapter 38: Turkey Day
Chapter 39: Reconstruction and Working Through
Chapter 40: Acceptance and Hope
Author's Note #8 and over 30K Views!
Chapter 41: PTSD
Chapter 42: Dreams Becoming Reality
Chapter 43: Space Exploration (First Mission)
Chapter 44: Mother Knows Best
Chapter 45: Mind Games
Chapter 46: Space Exploration (Second Mission [?])
Chapter 47: Home World
Chapter 48: Visitors
Author's Note #8

Chapter 20: The Rainy Day

3.6K 109 48
De DearCher

Update (11/13/21): Grammatical errors were fixed, changes to many conversations.

Jasper's POV

I groaned quietly, opening my eyes as I felt someone shaking my shoulder gently. I blinked slowly, turning my head to the person who ruined my somewhat peaceful sleep. The couch wasn't in any way pleasant for a gem of my size to lay on comfortably. I practically had to curl my knees up to my chest just to fit on the cushions completely. And when that got too uncomfortable, I would stretch out fully with my head and legs over the arms of the sofa. I would usually end up with a crook in my neck or pain in my legs no matter how I lay. I squinted slightly, my eyes adjusting to the light my gem was giving off in the dark living room. Millie was beside me, a small teddy bear in her arms as she looked at me curiously. I sat up on the couch, putting my feet on the floor on either side of the child. "Millie...what are you doing up," I asked, rubbing my eyes and letting out a yawn. The little girl turned her back to me, leaning against my torso. I smiled softly, resting my elbows on my thighs, allowing my hands to hang limply over my knees.
"...couldn't sleep," she mumbled, fidgeting with the small toy in her hands. I chuckled, resting my chin in the messy curls atop her head.
"Did you tell your mommy that you couldn't sleep?" Millie stayed quiet for a moment, not answering my question. "Millie?"
"...no. She—she not wake up so I come down here 'cause it dark."
"And you were scared in the dark by yourself?" She nodded slowly, putting the bear on the coffee table before backing up into my arms again. She grabbed both of my hands, turning them to expose my palms. I watched as she placed her own hands in mine, tracing her fingers along the lines of my palms before focusing solely on my left one. I closed my hand on top of one of hers, rubbing the top of it with my thumb. "What made you decide to come down here? I know you were scared of the dark but, it's dark down here too."
"Because you were down here...and I—it not as dark and scary when you down here." My eyes widened, the movement subtle as I raised my eyebrows.
"What do you mean it's not as dark down here?" Millie turned back around in my arms, looking up at me with her big (e/c) eyes. She reached up slowly, touching my gem gently. Her hands were warm, and she gasped quietly, continuing to prod at my gem.
"Your nose glows like Rudolph, which not scary, so that why."
"Rudolph?"
"Yeah, Santa's deer. He's the leader because he makes light," Millie explained, pulling her hand away from my gem. The light from it lit up her face and part of the living room area. "Why?"
"Why what, baby," I asked softly, pulling her up into my lap.
"Why does your nose do that," she asked, touching my gem again. I laughed softly, scrunching my face up.
"I'm going to tell you a secret, okay? But you can't tell anyone," I whispered. Millie nodded, her eyes widening. "That's not a nose. It's my gem."
"Gem?"
"Yeah."
"So...you don't have a nose?" I shook my head, smiling at her. "How do you smell then?" I laughed at the little girl's question, sitting back on the chair. She rested her hands on my shoulders, looking into my face intently.
"It's complicated."
"Why don't I have a gem? Like you? Is it because I still little?"
"No, it's because you're human like your mom, and like (y/n), and I'm not."
"But...you look like us."
"Well, yes, but my body is made out of light. I can turn into anything I want to. I probably look human since I was made on Earth, where humans live. But, I still kind of stick out because of my skin." Millie touched my cheek, tracing the stripe that went across it.
"That why you orange?" I nodded, and Millie giggled, putting her hands on my shoulders again. "Does (y/n) know?"
"Of course she does. But you can't tell your mommy, alright?" She nodded, smiling at me.
"It's our secret, right?"
"Yes, it is. Are you ready to go back to your room now?"
"...no. It's dark!"
"So what do you want to do?" Millie fidgeted with the collar of my t-shirt, seeming to be thinking.
"Can we go to (y/n)'s room? I don't want you to be squished on the chair with me." I was surprised that she cared enough about my comfort to suggest going to an actual bed.
"I can take you in there, but I don't think (y/n) would like it if I was in there."
"But I want you to come too...," Millie said, giving me a pout, her eyes misty with tears. I sighed, pulling her to my chest as I stood up.
"I can't say no to that face..." The little girl giggled, knowing she had won. I slowly walked towards the stairs, beginning to ascend them. I stopped in front of (y/n)'s door, twisting the knob. Locked. I sighed, setting Millie onto the floor. "Her door is locked, so I have to do something right quick. Stay right here, alright?" Millie nodded, stepping back a little bit as she stared at the door. I transformed as small as I could, sliding under the crack between the door and the floor. Regaining my original form on the other side of the door, I turned to look at (y/n), who was sleeping soundly at the edge of her bed, curled into a ball. Storm was in her bed as well, her tail wrapped around her body. The sound of Millie whining from the other side of the door caught my attention, and I quickly unlocked and opened the door, picking her up. "Hey, hey, I'm right here. I wasn't going to leave you." The little girl sniffed, clinging to me as I closed the door and locked it again, walking over to the bed in the middle of the room. She must have gotten scared since it's dark in the hallway. I placed her down in the bed beside the sleeping woman, climbing in after I had done so. (Y/n) turned in her sleep, exhaling through her nose before she was still again. I adjusted the covers over Millie and myself, sighing as I felt my body beginning to relax. Millie crawled over to me, burying her face in my side. I smiled, wrapping my arms around her as sleep consumed me again.

(Y/n)'s POV

You woke up to the sound of someone knocking loudly on your bedroom door. You sighed, swinging your legs out of bed and walking across your room, rubbing your eyes. The knocking continued, quicker and more urgent this time. "I'm coming! Damn...," you mumbled under your breath, unlocking and twisting the knob. You opened your eyes, seeing your best friend on the other side of the wooden barricade. "What is it, Kehlani?" you asked groggily, slightly irritated.
"Where are my babies?!" You blinked, leaning against the doorframe, keeping the door only cracked enough for your body to fit through.
"What?"
"Jasper and Millie! I woke up this mornin', and Millie wasn't in bed with me again! I went downstairs first to check and see if either you or Jasper was down there with her, maybe making breakfast or something, but Jasper is gone too!" You rubbed your eyes some more, yawning.
"Chill out. They might be out back or something."
"Why are you so calm about this?! Jasper, who is someone I just met and someone you haven't even known for that long could be somewhere alone with my child!"
"Whoa, whoa...you just called her your 'baby.' Jasper and I have known each other long enough for me to know she isn't that type of person. She wouldn't do anything to hurt Millie in any kind of way, and I know that for a fact. Based on how she's been treating the child after she got used to being around her proves that." Kehlani crossed her arms, her expression a mixture of shock and annoyance.
"Whatever, jus —," Kehlani's sentence was cut off by the sound of an exasperated sigh from inside your bedroom. The two of you looked at each other with a confused expression before you turned to look inside your room. Jasper was stretching in your bed, Millie sleeping soundly on her stomach.
"Can the two of you shut up? You're going to wake up Millie. And if you do, there's going to be some fucking problems." You laughed, covering your mouth to quiet the noise as Jasper raised an eyebrow, giving you a dangerous look.
"Why didn't you just tell me they were in here, (y/n)? That would have saved a lot of wasted energy from arguing," Kehalni said as she walked into your room. You rolled your eyes, shutting your door.
"I didn't know they were in here. If I had, I would have started with that." Kehlani sat on the edge of your bed beside Jasper, and you got back under the covers, facing the gem. "Speaking of them being in here, how the hell did you get in here, Jasper? My door was locked." Jasper smirked at you, rubbing Millie's back after she turned in her sleep.
"Magic," she said sarcastically, resting her hands behind her head. You rolled your eyes, smiling softly.
"Why is Millie with you, though?" Kehlani asked, picking some kind of fuzz from Jasper's sweatpants, high up on her thigh.
"Millie came downstairs in the middle of the night, telling me that she couldn't sleep. She then suggested that we come up here to (y/n)'s room since her bed is bigger and so that, and I quote, I wouldn't be squished on the chair with her."
"Aww," you said endearingly, resting your cheek against your hand. Kehlani giggled, patting Millie's back softly.
"She might as well be your daughter too..."
"Yeah, she does kinda make me want one if I'm being honest..." You laughed, hitting Jasper's arm gently.
"What?! Jasper? Wanting a baby?" Jasper grinned, flicking your forehead.
"You have to admit, having a mini-me would be great."
"Uh...no," you said jokingly, rubbing the spot where she had flicked you. "People can barely handle regular Jasper, so a mini Jasper would be a mess." Jasper laughed, her stomach bouncing slightly, which caused Millie to stretch, waking up a moment later.
"What about a mini (y/n) then? Most likely will be easier to handle, and she...or he would have those gorgeous (e/c) eyes of yours, like Millie", Jasper finished, watching as the toddler on her stomach began sitting up, rubbing her eyes. You blushed slightly, looking away from the gem.
"I-I don't know...I don't think I'm ready for kids anytime soon." Jasper chuckled, lifting Millie in the air as she continued to wake up.
"That's too bad...good morning, sunshine", the gem said as Millie opened her eyes. She giggled, reaching for her as Jasper put her back down on her stomach.
"Millie! Did you forget about your mommy already", Kehlani asked, tapping her daughter on the cheek. Millie took the end of Jasper's t-shirt in her hands, fiddling with it as she shook her head. "Why didn't you just wake mommy up and tell her you couldn't sleep?" Millie shrugged, staying completely quiet. Kehlani sighed, standing to her feet. "I'm not mad, baby, just let me know next time, alright? When we leave, you might not have Jasper to run to when you can't sleep."
"'Might' not?" Jasper questioned, looking at Kehlani incredulously. Kehlani giggled, picking up Millie abruptly, causing the toddler to whine. She looked between Jasper and her mother, her curls bouncing.
"Yeah, 'might.' Millie is obviously very attached to you. You have a lot of time to think on it since I'll be staying here a while..." Your best friend then walked out of your room, closing your door behind her.
"What...the fuck is she talking about," Jasper asked, turning to you. You laughed, getting out of your bed.
"I think she wants you to be both her and Millie's mommy. Or maybe daddy...and not in the same kinda way." Jasper looked even more confused, making you laugh as you went over to your dresser to begin getting ready for the day.
"What the hell? How can I be both her mommy or daddy and also Millie's but not in the same kind of way? That just sounds...wrong." You laughed even harder, holding onto your dresser to keep from falling over.
"Okay...okay, listen," you said, still laughing after you had gotten everything you needed from your drawers. "Remember how you looked up what a kink is?" Jasper nodded, bending one of her legs up as she looked at you. "Well, that's a kink. Not being Millie's mommy, that's just, ya know, like a normal parent thing. But being Kehlani's mommy or daddy would definitely be something sexual." Jasper's face held a look of disgust, and you snorted, covering your mouth quickly.
"No offense, but your best friend is just...not it. But I still don't get what the whole 'mommy,' 'daddy' thing means", the gem said, using air quotes.
"Just look it up later," you said, chuckling, "when Kehlani isn't in the room or something." Jasper nodded, stretching.
"Hurry up in the shower, though. There's something I want you to do after I get out." You nodded, walking into your bathroom and shutting the door behind you.

*time skip brought to you by baby fever*

After you had gotten out of the shower, you walked back into your bedroom wearing a(n) (f/c) sports bra and black boyshorts. You tossed your clothes into the hamper, noting that laundry needed to be done soon. You walked back over to your dresser, sliding some regular black shorts on. "You don't think those are a little too short," Jasper commented, looking you up and down.
"No, I don't. But if I'm going to be a distraction for you, I'll change or whatever," you joked as you sat on the edge of your bed, putting on a pair of socks. Jasper chuckled from behind you, her weight leaving the bed. "No other sly comment? Dang, you have changed. No more 'aggressive' Jasper."
"I'll show you aggressive if you keep on," Jasper yelled back before closing your door. You chuckled softly, busying yourself on your phone until the gem came back into your room, her clothes for the day in hand. You laid back in your bed, still holding your phone as you scrolled through Instagram. Jasper tossed an article of clothing at you, and you glared at her as she went into the bathroom. You flung it beside you, looking over it quickly. It was a thin light green, turquoise, and light pink jacket. I wonder what prompted her to wear this with whatever outfit she's putting on, you thought curiously. You shrugged, turning your phone back on and unlocking it before going back to what you were doing.
About fifteen minutes later, Jasper came out of your bathroom, steam billowing behind her. She was wearing black Capri-tights and a matching sports bra. Her hair looked a little damp, its usual fluffy appearance absent. You put your phone down on your nightstand, crossing your legs at the ankle as you rest your hands in your lap. You watched Jasper walk over to your dresser, taking your brush in hand and running it through her hair. Every stroke seemed to dry her hair more and more, and once she had finished, she put the brush back onto the dresser, splitting her hair down the middle. It wasn't necessarily even, nor was there really even a part. Jasper began braiding her hair on one side, tying it down with a black scrunchie from your dresser. She repeated the process on the other side, using a second scrunchie to keep her hair in place before turning to you. You blushed, her piercing yellow eyes roaming your (s/c-t) legs before meeting with your (e/c) ones. "You ready?"
"For what?" Jasper walked over to the bed, getting onto it before laying down on her stomach, her face resting against her hands.
"I need a massage. Sleeping on that couch is horrible." You sighed, crawling over to her and placing your hands on her shoulders. You started there, rolling your fingers against her skin.
"That's why I was gonna let them have my room, and you could have kept your own."
"They would have just been in your way when you needed to get ready for work and junk. I'll be fine." You sighed, continuing the massage until Jasper spoke again. "You're gonna need to put a lot more muscle into this massage, half-pint." You groaned, straddling Jasper's hips before driving your fingers harder into her shoulders, earning a grunt from the gem.
"Better?"
"Yeah, but it isn't just my shoulders. My lower back is the real problem." You slid further down Jasper's body, sitting on her thighs before you began karate-chopping her back, occasionally using your fists as well.
"Gonna have to do better than that," Jasper singsonged. You laughed, standing up on your bed.
"Alright, fine," you said, stepping onto the gem's back, pressing all of your weight into your heels. You walked along Jasper's back and shoulders, focusing more on her lower back and spine. You twisted your heel into a specific spot on her back, causing Jasper to groan. "Better?"
"Mhm...keep doing that." You continued for a moment, moving further up and between her shoulder blades. You rocked back and forth between the balls of your feet and heels in that spot, earning another groan of pleasure from the gem. "Fuck..." You blushed slightly, your body warming at the sounds escaping Jasper's lips. You stepped off of her, your legs feeling wobbly. You used the base of your hands and your knees to keep from falling. Jasper groaned again as you pressed your knees into the small of her back, kneading at her shoulders with your hands well.
"Good," you asked, blushing profusely as your body continued to heat up.
"Yeah, right there...," Jasper mumbled. You kneaded Jasper's back one more time for good measure, pushing your knees into the middle of her back as well. A loud popping sound filled the room, and Jasper grunted low in her throat, suddenly turning around, which caused you to lose your balance. She caught you before you fell off of the bed, pulling you back onto her before she arched her back, making it pop some more. "Oh fuck," Jasper whispered, resting her head back against the pillow with her eyes closed.
"Did I—interrupt something?" You turned, seeing Kehlani in the doorway with clothes in hand. Your face heated, and you scrambled off of Jasper, who was just beginning to sit up. She then stood to her feet next to you, stretching again.
"I just was in dire need of a massage," the gem said almost drowsily, her eyes lidded.
"Sounded more like something else from the other room," Kehlani mumbled before walking up to the bed to put her clothes down. Yet you still walked in here, though...
"You would know if it was something else, trust me," Jasper said smugly before walking out of the room. Your mouth fell open, and you quickly grabbed the gem's jacket from the bed, leaving the room before Kehlani could say anything else to you.
"Jasper," you whisper-shouted, your face still very much ablaze. She turned to you after she took Storm's food from the cabinet, opening the bag. "Why would you say that," you said, punching her arm.
"What? You embarrassed," she asked, chuckling.
"That's not funny, Jasper! We haven't—you don't even know what you're talking about!"
"Maybe, maybe not," she said with a shrug after pouring Storm's food into her bowl.
"What do you mean 'maybe, maybe not?! Yesterday, you were all like, 'If I didn't know what I was talking about, I wouldn't have said it, so what's the truth here," you asked, opening the freezer to cool your face.
"Don't know." You groaned in frustration, taking out bags of frozen fruits. "What're you doing with those?"
"I'm going to make us some smoothies."
"Cool, cool," Jasper said as she leaned against the counter with her arms crossed. "What're those?"
"You'll see when I make 'em."
"Aww, don't be like that, (y/n)...Jasper was just messing with you", she said, pouting as she wrapped her arms around your waist while you began piling fruit into the blender.
"You sound like even more of a dick when you talk in the third person," you stated bluntly, trying not to laugh. Jasper chuckled, letting you go and walking into the living room to turn on the TV. You put the lid on the blender and turned it on. The frozen fruit, juice, and sugar crashed together inside, eventually making a bright yellow mixture. You turned the blender back off, lifting the lid and then placing it onto the counter beside the kitchen appliance. You then made your way to your cupboard, taking out three glasses for yourself, Jasper, and Kehlani. "Hey Jasper, can you go and check on Kehlani for me," you called into the living room, walking back over to the blender to place the glasses next to it.

"No need, I'm right here." You glanced to your right, seeing Kehlani come around the corner with Millie on her hip. The little girl was wearing a camouflage skirt with four silver buttons running down the front of it. Her outfit was completed with a frilly white tank top and brown sandals. "What do you need?" You looked back up at Kehlani for a moment, turning your eyes back towards the blender as you began pouring some of the smoothie into a glass.
"I was going to ask you if you had a cup for Millie. I don't want to give her a big glass because she might drop it."
"Yeah, I have some cups for her. I'll go get one, hold on," Kehlani said as she put Millie onto the kitchen floor. The toddler watched as her mother disappeared back up the stairs again before looking up at you. You held your arms out to her, and she walked up to you, holding her arms up before you picked her up, putting her on your hip.
"Do you wanna taste it?" Millie nodded, and you went to one of your drawers, taking out a spoon and dipping it into the blender jar. You put the spoon into Millie's mouth, and she swallowed the contents, licking her lips. "Good," you asked with a giggle. The little girl nodded, licking the excess off of the spoon.
"Me next, me next," Jasper said as she walked up to you. You rolled your eyes, smiling, handing her the glass you had already filled. She drank some of it, nodding and humming in approval. "That's pretty good. Do you like it, Millie?" Jasper asked, taking the little girl from your arms. Millie nodded, and Jasper grinned, kissing her under her chin. Millie screamed in delight, holding Jasper's face in an attempt to get her to stop. You giggled, covering your mouth slightly as you watched the two of them.
"I haven't heard her laugh like that in a while. What did you do, Jasper," Kehlani asked the gem as she approached you, putting the child's cup into your hand. Jasper put her glass down, holding Millie in both hands so that she was face to face with her. The toddler shook her head slowly, covering Jasper's mouth with her hands. The gem smiled devilishly, kissing Millie's hands before moving to her neck to do what she had done earlier. The little girl giggled hysterically, squirming in Jasper's grip as she continued to tickle her. You chuckled, handing Kehlani the cup she had given you and her glass after you had filled them. You poured your smoothie last, sticking a straw into it before taking a sip. Jasper's hearty laughter filled the kitchen as she looked at Millie's frazzled face.
"No more," Millie said, pushing her hands against Jasper's shoulders to keep her from doing it again.
"Alright, I'll leave you alone—for now," the gem said, setting the little girl onto the kitchen island counter. Millie scooted over towards her mom who was sitting on one of the barstools, away from Jasper. The gem chuckled, continuing to drink her smoothie.
"So what's in this, best friend," Kehlani asked, bringing her glass to her lips.
"Mangos, pineapples, strawberries, and a little spinach." Kehlani nodded, turning the glass in her hands.
"What made you want to make smoothies for breakfast?" You shrugged, pulling your straw from between your lips.
"I didn't want to make a big breakfast since we're training today, and that would've made us sluggish. I wanted to make something that would give us energy."
"Oh, okay, good thinking," Kehlani said, pausing for a moment, "but I doubt my perky self needs any more energy than I already have." You chuckled, setting your now empty glass onto the counter behind you.
"Trust me, you're going to need as much energy as possible dealing with Jasper," you said, crossing your arms over your chest.
"Was that supposed to be an insult," Jasper asked, putting the jar of the blender back onto the base.
"Were you just drinking out of that?" you asked, raising an eyebrow at the gem. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, leaning back against the counter diagonal from you.
"Don't answer a question with a question." You rolled your eyes, a small smile on your face.
"Anyway, no, it wasn't meant to be an insult. I just meant that you can be a little bit...hyperactive when it comes to training."
"Hyperactive, huh," Kehlani said, standing to put everyone's empty glasses and Millie's cup, into the sink. "I'd like a further explanation (y/n)." You chuckled softly, pushing yourself off of the counter.
"I don't have to explain. You'll just see and experience. And also—are you wearing my clothes," you asked with a laugh, looking over your best friend. She was wearing a pair of grey tights and your white crop top with strings in the back to hold it together. Kehlani looked down at herself before answering you.
"Yeah, I am. I didn't bring any workout clothes with me because I didn't know I'd be training with you guys." You shook your head, making your way towards the stairs.
"Let me go and grab my shoes, and then we'll go ahead and start."
"Get mine too," Jasper called after you.
After you had put on your tennis shoes and grabbed the gem's from her room, you made your way back down the stairs, your phone in one hand and Jasper's shoes in the other. Storm was trotting down the stairs beside you, seeming to just have woken up. You tossed the shoes over Kehlani's head to Jasper, who caught them midair. The kitten instantly went to her food bowl, beginning to eat. Millie, who was standing beside Jasper, went to pet her. "Alright, let's go," you said once you saw that Jasper had her shoes on. The other two women followed you out onto the patio, Millie in tow. Jasper walked out onto the sand, hands on her hips as she waited for you. Kehlani sat down on the patio steps next to Millie, leaning back on her hands.
"It's really nice out here...quiet," she mused, squinting up at the clear blue sky.
"Yeah...it is", you agreed, handing your phone to the toddler. "Okay, Millie, you're going to be in charge of the music. All you have to do is press this button if you don't like the song", you explained, pointing to the skip button. She nodded, looking down at the screen after you pressed 'shuffle' on your playlist. You turned back towards the sand, walking out onto it. You stood at least six feet away from Jasper, beginning to stretch with your eyes closed. "Okay, Jasper, let's get star—," your eyes snapped open, and you crossed your arms in an 'X' in front of you, ducking behind them. Jasper had charged at you, aiming for your face. Your body was pushed back from the force of her punch, and you heard Kehlani gasp from her place on the patio. "Oh, we gonna start like this, huh?" Jasper chuckled, cracking her neck and knuckles before rolling her shoulders and smirking at you.
"I can't let you get too comfortable." You began circling the gem, keeping your distance as she did the same.
"How much power did you put behind that?"
"If we're talking percentages, that was about five."
"Oh, for real? It seemed a lot stronger than that, Captain", you praised. Jasper blushed, her body relaxing a little bit, giving you an opening. You grinned, running at her, punching her in the stomach. The gem's eyes widened, and she stumbled back while you jumped away from her, making sure to keep your distance. Jasper laughed lowly, her amber eyes turning up to meet your (e/c) ones. The sunlight shined over her face, making her eyes look more menacing. You gulped quietly, shifting your feet in the sand.
"Clever girl...I believe I shouldn't go easy on you anymore", Jasper said before running at you again. You caught her fist in your hands, grabbing the other one before she could drive it into your abdomen. You twisted the gem's arm, using it for momentum to slide on the ground by her feet while her left hand had broken free from your grasp, trying to grab at you. You turned swiftly, bending Jasper's right arm behind her back. She groaned, and you jumped up, kicking her in the middle of her back with full force, using both of your legs. The gem fell to the ground, her body causing the Earth around her to shake. You rested your hands on your hips proudly, feeling cocky. Jasper sat up, dusting herself off before standing to her full height once more. "That was my bad for only using ten that time." You backpedaled quickly as the gem punched the ground. The shockwave caused you to lose your balance, allowing her to hit you in your stomach. You coughed, rolling away from her before you got hit again. Damn, that one actually hurt. I think I just got her hyped up. You giggled quietly, feeling kind of giddy to see more of the gem's power. You quickly got to your feet, beginning to dodge and block the gem's punches, throwing some of your own, but none of them landed. You decided to try and use your legs to catch her off guard, but she was entirely focused.
"So—what percent are you using now, Captain," you asked, your breathing slightly ragged as you continued to dodge, block, and exchange blows with the gem.
"That's not going to work this time, half-pint. Up your game!" With that sentence, Jasper hopped in the air, bringing her knees to her chest. You knew what was coming next, so you prepared to dodge, rolling off to the side as she sped past you. Your eyes darted over to Kehlani and Millie after you had stood to your feet, running back to create some distance between yourself and Jasper. Your best friend's eyes were wide, and she was gripping onto the tights she was wearing while Millie was on her feet, bouncing in place either to the One Direction song that was playing or from excitement at watching the fight that was happening.

(👆🏼How Jasper is standing on the reader. Just to give you some insight.)

"Watch out," Kehlani suddenly yelled. Your head snapped forward to see Jasper practically in your face. You gasped, attempting to dodge, but the gem tackled you, knocking the wind out of you. Jasper's right foot pressed against your breast, her left hand holding your arm above your head in place as she kneeled over you. Her hair had come out of its constraints, the fluffy white locks falling down her back and around her. She grinned at you, the smile stretching wide, exposing all her teeth, including the sharp canines. Her amber eyes glowed like a predator's, and your face grew hot as you took in all the gem's dangerous beauty. Jasper chuckled, resting her elbow on her knee, pressing her foot harder against you.
"Ja-Jasper," you said quietly as you stared back at her, your mouth slightly open.
"Caught you," she whispered, that wicked grin never leaving her face. "Now, what to do with you..."
"Uh...let me go?" you suggested nervously, your stomach and chest tightening. What's going on with my body right now? Jasper tsked, leaning closer to your face, the act increasing the weight on your chest and left arm.
"I don't think so. You gave me so much trouble...but I can't even be angry with you. I'm extremely impressed that you managed to take me off my guard, land that punch, and knock me over as well—you even slightly winded me. And it's pretty difficult to do that as a gem, and you're human."
"An-And that's saying what?" you asked, glancing down at the gem's lips before meeting her eyes again.
"I think we should use weapons next time we train."
"Weapons?" The orange gem nodded, grinning again.
"I've used as much as fifteen percent today, and I believe that's a little too close to my full strength. But you could handle it. You were still keeping up with me even then, and you haven't even winced at the fact that I'm standing on your chest right now. You shouldn't be able to talk, let alone breathe." You nodded slowly, your hand twitching under Jasper's. The gem removed her foot from your chest, straddling your waist. Your blush returned, and you bent your legs up, closing them tight to try and suppress the feeling between them. She leaned down to your ear again, yanking your other arm above your head with her right hand. You pressed your lips together, closing your eyes. "If I'm reading the situation correctly, it seems like you're enjoying every minute of this..."
"I—I don't know what y-you're talking about." Jasper chuckled deeply, standing up. Her feet were on either side of you, and she offered her hand to you, helping you up as well.
"You only say that when I'm right." You pouted, dusting yourself off.
"Just like you only tell me to shut up when I'm right."
"Shut up," Jasper said, laughing. You giggled, walking back towards your two house guests. "Kehlani, you ready?"
"Are you going to do to me all that you did to (y/n) at the end? Is that how you two always end your training sessions," your best friend asked, looking between the two of you. You blushed, taking a seat on the other side of Millie.
"No to both of those things," Jasper answered dryly, crossing her arms. "Are you coming or not?"
"I—I think I'm good. Just watching you two made me tired...it was pretty intense." You chuckled, taking your phone from Millie. You noticed that you had a text from both Steven and Mr. Smiley, so you opened Steven's first, reading the message.

Steven 🌟: Are you and Jasper training again? 😅

You smiled softly at the message, clicking in the text box so that the keyboard would pop up.

You: Yeah. Were we THAT loud?? 😂

The young gem replied almost instantly.

Steven 🌟: lol yeah.

You replied with a laughing emoji and an apology, clicking out of Steven's message tab and going to Mr. Smiley's.

Mr. Smiley 😁: Don't worry about coming to Funland to help out today. I've got it handled.

You answered his text with a simple 'ok' before placing your phone down beside you again. You noticed that Millie was no longer next to you, so you looked around, catching sight of her out on the sand in front of you. She was standing in front of Jasper, who was sitting down in the sand with her legs crossed, punching and kicking at the gem's palms. You smiled softly, leaning back on your hands when the next song that played from your phone caught your ear. You gasped, the child in you coming out when you heard it. Kehlani looked over at you curiously, realizing what your excited reaction was for. She stood up with you, and you looked at her with a surprised expression. "What girl? I know this song too. Now start it over. Millie loves it." You grinned at your best friend, grabbing your phone so you could start the song over from the beginning. You tossed the device down gently on the patio, turning to your best friend as she danced and started singing with you.

Here we go, off the rails
Don't you know it's time to raise our sails?
It's freedom like you never knew!
Don't need bags or a pass
Say the word I'll be there in a flash
You could say my hat is off to you
Oh, we could zoom all the way to the moon
From this great, wide, wacky world
Come with me, grab coins with me, oh yeah!

You and Kehlani bent your legs in sync, jumping to the beat of the song as Jasper and Millie watched the two of you.

It's time to jump up in the air
Jump up, don't be scared
Jump up, and your cares will soar away!
And if those dark clouds start to swirl...
Don't fear, don't shed a tear 'cause
I'll be your one-up girl!

You then wrapped your arm around Kehlani's waist as you turned towards Jasper and Millie, singing to them. The gem stood up from the ground, picking Millie up and holding her as she looked between you and Kehlani and then Millie, who was starting to sing too.

So let's all jump up super high
High up in the sky
There's no power-up like dancing!
You know that you're my superstar
No one else can take you this far!
I'm flipping the switch...
Get ready for this, oh!
Let's do the Odyssey!

You and Kehlani began dancing together again, and Jasper laughed as Millie wiggled in her arms, dancing as well.

Spin the wheel, take a chance
Every journey starts a new romance
A new world's calling out to you
Take a turn, off the path
Find a new addition to the cast
You know that any captain needs a crew

You grabbed onto Jasper's free arm as you sang the last line, twirling yourself as you kept on singing with Millie and Kehlani.

Take it in stride as you move, side to side
They're just different points of view
Jump with me, grab coins with me, oh yeah!
Come on and jump up in the air!
Jump without a care
Jump up cause you know that I'll be there
And if you find you're short on joy
Don't fret, just don't forget that
You're still our one-up boy!
So go on, straighten up your cap
Let your toes begin to tap
This rhythm is a power 'shroom
Jump on it; you're the superstar
No one else can make it this far
Put a comb through that 'stache
Now you've got panache, oh!
Let's do the Odyssey!

As you and Kehlani sang the first three lines after Jasper had twirled you, your best friend took Millie from the gem, dancing with her daughter. In the following six lines, Jasper took both of your hands in hers as you jumped up in the air, using her arms as a booster so that you'd go higher. You giggled shortly before getting ready to sing the last eight lines, still holding onto the gem's fingers. You sang directly to Jasper, who twirled you again, letting go of you for the "dance break" in the song. During that time, she grabbed ahold of Millie again and danced with her. The toddler was then tossed up in the air as the song ended. Millie screamed in delight when she landed back in Jasper's arms, holding onto the straps of the gem's sports bra. "Again!"
"Are you sure? You went pretty high that time," Jasper said, chuckling. Millie nodded her head quickly, screaming again when Jasper tossed her up one more time. "Okay, no more. I don't want you to get sick, pipsqueak."
"So, what's next on the agenda?" Kehlani asked as she sat back down on the patio steps. You sat in the sand in front of your best friend with a sigh. Jasper took a seat down next to you, Millie in her lap.
"I mean...I didn't really have anything planned. And besides, it looks like it's going to rain," you said, staring up at the now light grey sky. Kehlani looked up with you, shrugging.
"True. How about we just order some food and chill in the house while we watch movies?" You glanced over at Jasper, and the gem nodded slightly.
"Sounds like a plan."

*time skip brought to you by big gulp cups*

"That movie was ass," Jasper stated. You turned around, giving her a dubious expression, your mouth agape.
"I cannot believe you just said that. The movie was beautiful—beautiful I tell you."
"(Y/n), it was literally so unrealistic. Who falls in love in a couple of days? That's ridiculous," Jasper countered, rolling her eyes. Her gem was glowing softly in the dimly lit living room, the only light source being the credits from the movie the four of you had just watched. The movie was called 'Enchanted.' It was about a princess who was transported into the "real" world. Millie was the one to pick the movie out, to which you all caved in and agreed to watch, only for the little girl to fall asleep halfway through. You couldn't blame her though, she did eat some good food in the beginning. You and Kehlani put money together to order two pizzas, along with some homestyle pasta from a restaurant she had suggested. The pizza was more, so for Millie and Jasper, while you and Kehlani both chowed down on your chicken parmesan alfredo.
"Uh, maybe...you," you said in an accusing tone, pointing at her from the floor. When everyone had settled down in the living room after you and Jasper had showered and changed clothes, the gem took over the couch. She was sitting right in the middle, her legs spread with her arms stretched out over the back. Millie crawled into her lap when the movie started, and Kehlani found some kind of way to squeeze next to the gem. You, on the other hand, were stuck on the floor in front of Jasper's knees.
"D-Don't be stupid! You don't even know what you're talking about, so shut up," Jasper stuttered as her face turned scarlet in hue, and her gem got brighter. You snickered, sardonically covering your mouth.
"I know exactly what I'm talking about. I know just the person you fell in love with within a couple of days...and they're sitting very close to you right now." Your best friend's eyes widened slightly for a moment, a smirk appearing on her face as she looked at Jasper slyly.
"St-Stop toying with me! You still don't know what you're talking about!"
"Oh, but I do, Jasper," you exclaimed, turning around on the floor. You crawled over to the gem, stopping between her legs to rest your elbows on her thighs. You saw Jasper gulp visibly as she looked down at you, her fingers clenching onto your sofa cushions. You laughed softly, deciding to stop teasing her before Kehlani started asking questions about her "nose." "It's obviously Millie. Who did you think I meant?" Jasper exhaled, her body relaxing before she glared at you, her face still ablaze.
"Don't worry about all that..." You giggled, standing to your feet.
"I'll take Millie upstairs so that we can watch a real movie since Jasper didn't like Enchanted," you said mockingly, rolling your eyes. The gem stuck her tongue out at you, handing the toddler off. You cradled Millie in your arms, walking up the steps to your room. You decided to put her in your bed since you knew now that Jasper's room could get really dark at night. You took your lava lamp from your dresser, moving it to your nightstand, closer to the toddler. You plugged it in, turning it on before flicking on the bathroom light and then leaving the room again, cracking the door behind you. As you were making your way back down the stairs, you heard a slight commotion in the living room. You raised an eyebrow slowly, your (e/c) eyes flicking across the dark area in front of you when you landed on the first floor. "What is going on down here?" you asked, laughing. Kehlani was on all fours under your coffee table. Her back was arched and ass in the air in front of Jasper. You chuckled at the gem's uncomfortable expression, quickly covering your mouth to muffle the sound.
"Kehlani here happened to notice that Storm was under the table and attempted to pet her. But, as you can see, she's no longer there, and now she's stuck."
"Well, where is Storm?" Jasper held the kitten up, making her visible in the dim room. You let out a long, 'oh,' approaching the gem and taking the grey tabby from her. Kehlani finally managed to get from under the coffee table without knocking it over, turning to glare at you. "What?" you said, chuckling.
"Why did you get a cat, best friend?" she whined. "I thought you were a dog person!"
"I am a dog person, but I wasn't the one that got Storm," you explained, petting the small animal to calm her nerves. She was hissing quietly, her tail on alert, and her ears flattened against her head.
"Then who gave you that...spawn of Satan!" You laughed, putting the now calmer Storm onto the floor. She immediately ran up the stairs, disappearing into your room through the crack in the door.
"Jasper found her. She wanted to keep her, so I agreed," you said with a shrug, sitting on the arm of the couch next to the gem. "I might be a dog person, but I don't hate cats. Besides, Storm is extremely chill and loving for a cat based on stereotypes. She doesn't scratch any furniture up, and she uses her litter box without much of a mess either."
"Don't cats, like...scratch things to file their claws and stuff? And you don't have a scratching post, so...what if she is scratching up furniture, but in places, you wouldn't think to look or can't see?" Kehlani said as she stood from the floor, taking her place squeezed next to Jasper again. So much for getting a spot on the couch, you thought with a sigh.
"Storm isn't using (y/n)'s furniture to file her claws," Jasper said tiredly, examining her own claws. "She tried to, once, but I stopped her from doing so pretty quickly. Her house has already had its fair share of destruction..." You hummed, folding your arms with a smirk on your face as you looked at the gem. Jasper gave you a knowing and apologetic smile, turning back to Kehlani when she spoke again.
"Looks like you have some claws of your own, Jasper," Kehlani said jokingly, holding one of the gem's hands in hers.
"Then, what is she using," you asked curiously. "Because Storm's claws never look super long..."
"Sometimes she tries to scratch me to do it," Jasper said with a shrug, "but she usually will go outside and look for something. Like I've seen her bring wood from somewhere before..."
"She's brought wood home? Like...was there bark on it still?" you asked. "There's no way she could have walked to the closest forest."
"There's a forest around here?" both Jasper and Kehlani asked in unison. You nodded, leaning back against the chair.
"Yeah. I've been there once with my dad when I was a bit younger. We went on a camping trip."
"How far away is this forest exactly?" Jasper asked, turning her torso towards you slightly. You shrugged, thinking for a moment.
"It might be like an hour or so away. If you drive nonstop. So walking there would take a while." Jasper nodded slowly, seeming to be in deep thought as she turned back towards the TV.
"Anyway, what movie are we watching next?" Kehlani asked, cocking her head to the side as she looked over at you.
"I was thinking of watching Terrifier. I saw it on Netflix a while back, but I never got to watch it", you said, standing up from your place on the arm of the chair to get the remote.
"Is it a scary movie?" your best friend asked, sounding kind of nervous.
"Yeah, it is, but I've heard it isn't really all that scary. And Jasper wants to watch a real movie, and she likes horror films so." The gem chuckled from behind you, the sound of shuffling following it. You turned the movie on, putting the remote back on the coffee table before taking your seat on the floor in front of Jasper's legs again.

*time ship brought to you by creepy clowns*

You clung to Jasper's calf, looking at the TV screen in horror as the clown sawed one of the women in half. You looked up at Jasper, who seemed to pretty much be unfazed, a small smile on her face. "You're enjoying this?!" Jasper laughed, sliding farther down on the couch, crossing her arms. Kehlani was attached to the gem's bicep, her nails digging into her flesh.
"She shouldn't have been messing with him. Then she wouldn't be dead right now. And that's very creative, by the way." You shook your head slowly in disgust and disappointment.
"You're extremely sadistic." Jasper grinned at you, winking.
"Oh my gosh, I can't," Kehlani said, standing up quickly and running into the bathroom, and slamming the door closed. You flinched and then shivered as you heard her empty the contents of her stomach into the toilet.
"Somebody has a weak stomach," Jasper said, leaning down so that her elbows rested on her knees. You turned back to the TV screen, seeing the second girl with black hair lying on the ground after being shot multiple times by the black and white clown. "Oh, she's going to die."
"You don't know that," you argued, leaning back against the gem. Jasper put her hands under your arms, pulling you up onto the couch with her. You giggled, clenching your arms down onto her hands. "That tickles..."
"Damn, he just took a picture and sent it to her sister!" Your head snapped to the screen just in time to see the black-haired girl get shot in the face at least six times. You jumped at the sounds of the shots, cringing at the smiling clown. "I told you she was going to die."
"Shut up," you said, pouting. Jasper chuckled, sliding you back more so that you were in her lap. You were too enthralled in the movie to care at the moment. The clown just hit the maintenance man in the head with a hammer, and now the black-haired girl's sister was trying to find her. "Bro, is everyone going to die in this movie?" Jasper's arms tightened around your waist as you pulled your knees up to your chest, scared for the characters.
"If they keep being stupid, they're definitely all going to die. And why is this lady talking about this doll, like it's a real baby?"
"She's obviously insane," you mused, watching as the clown continued to rock the babydoll in his arms as if it was a real child.
"And now she's hugging him, oh my stars. This man is going to kill her." You sighed, leaning back into Jasper.
"This movie is too much, bro." A moment later, Kehlani came back out of the bathroom slowly, holding her stomach. She made her way back to the couch, sitting next to Jasper again. "Are you okay?" you asked, looking over at your best friend. She shook her head, groaning softly.
"That was so horrible..."
"Do you need something? Like an aspirin?" Kehlani nodded, and you got up to get her a bottle of water along with aspirin. You handed the pill and bottle to her, sitting back down in Jasper's lap without much thought. "What'd I miss?" you asked, looking back at the screen.
"That clown took off the top of that crazy lady's head and her chest and put it on like a wig and a bodysuit. And the sister thought it was the other girl that got shot in the face, so she was trying to help, but it ended up being him, and now he's chasing her."
"Okay, maybe you were right. Maybe they are all going to die," you said, rolling your eyes.
"Why did we choose this movie of all scary movies," Kehlani whined, leaning against Jasper's arm. "And then this white man over here about to get killed next, oh my god." You laughed at your best friend, your attention still on the screen.
"Ha," Jasper exclaimed as the man got stabbed, his head getting sawed off as well. "He really likes that weapon."
"Jasper, that's not funny," Kehlani whined again, covering her eyes with her hands.
"Look at him! He's playing with them", the gem laughed. The clown was riding a tricycle around the building, ringing the little bell and grinning.
"Does he not die or something," you said, throwing your hands in the air as the clown got stabbed yet again.
"I don't think I can watch this anymore," Kehlani said as thunder rumbled outside of the house.
"Then go upstairs," Jasper suggested. You gently hit the gem's thigh, looking at her out of the corner of your eye.
"Don't be mean."
"I'm not! If she doesn't wanna watch the movie anymore, then she can go upstairs." You were about to reply to the gem, but the girl on TV screamed, catching your attention. The clown had found her and the maintenance man he knocked out earlier and was now approaching her after killing the guy. The girl stabbed the clown in the face, limping out of the area and squeezing between some doors. The clown was unfazed and began to terrorize and mock her from the other side. "He's great," Jasper said, chuckling.
"He is not great. But if she stays in one place for too long, she's gonna die for real." Right after you said that the clown rammed a truck into the door, knocking the girl out. He leaned over her body as she bled from her mouth, the sound of sirens in the distance. Two officers then came into the area, screaming at the clown to put his hands up, but before they could detain him, he shot himself in the head with a gun hidden in his shoe.
"Wow. What a weak way to go out," Jasper said, shaking her head. You could tell that the movie was coming to an end. The scene then shifted to a doctor about to do an autopsy on the clown and his victims. The doctor unzipped the first body bag, revealing the maintenance man's body. He skipped over it, zipping it back up before going over to the clown's body instead. Everything in the room then began going haywire, the lights flickering, the phones ringing, and when the doctor turned back around to continue his work on the clown, the bastard sat up and choked him out. Jasper busts out laughing, hugging your body closer to hers. "Holy shit! He isn't even dead!"
"That's some fucked up shit right there," you said, your voice wavering as Jasper shook you in her fit of laughter. You turned to look at the gem to see she had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard.
"I'm not going to get any sleep after that," Kehlani mumbled, standing to her feet. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight, you guys."
"Millie is in my room if you were wondering. If you go and get her, bring that lava lamp with you so she won't be in total darkness if or when she wakes up." Your best friend nodded, retreating up the stairs with her water bottle for the night. You then stood up yourself, going into the kitchen to make some (f/h/d) to calm your jumping nerves.
"Are you going to bed too?" Jasper asked, stretching before standing up from the couch.
"No, not yet. Are you?"
"Maybe. I'm gonna go and see if Kehlani did what you asked really quick, though." You chuckled, smiling softly at how protective Jasper was over Millie, even after just meeting her. You sighed, pulling your (f/h/d) from the stove and pouring it into a mug. You took a sip, closing your eyes and exhaling contently at the taste. Your body was already beginning to warm up and relax. You walked back into the living room, standing in front of the window. The rain was pouring down at a steady pace, the sound relaxing. "Here. I figured you were going to sit there for a while, so I brought this for you." You turned to see Jasper holding your beanbag. She set it down on the floor behind you, and you sat down on it, getting comfortable. You watched as the gem sat down on the couch with a sigh, turning off the TV. Jasper then closed her eyes, running her fingers through the mane of white hair on her head. "What?" the gem's raspy voice rang through the living room. You noticed that you had been staring, and you blushed, turning back to the window to look at the falling rain again before sipping your drink.
"Nothing, it's just—I kind of have deja vu..."
"Deja vu?"
"It's like when you feel like you're experiencing the same thing all over again. But from a different time."
"Why?" You let out an airy laugh, setting your mug on the window sill.
"This is the exact spot I was sitting in when I saw your gem for the first time. I had (f/h/d), just like now, and it was raining..." You turned to look at Jasper, noticing how her amber eyes and gem glowed dimly in the dark—like they always did. "It's just—sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I didn't pick up your gem. Would you have still ended up here? Or would you have gone elsewhere?" Jasper shrugged, looking down at her hands.
"I—I'm not exactly sure what I would have done. I was secretly glad that you had found my gem, even though I treated you the way I did," Jasper said with a chuckle. "You were the last thing I saw before I poofed."
"Wait, really?" you asked, turning around on your bean bag. Jasper nodded, a small smile on her face.
"You were walking up to the front door, about to open it. The only thing I saw was your back...your (s/c-t) skin and (h/c) hair..." You blushed slightly at how she had described your appearance.
"You were so intimidating when you reformed," you giggled, looking up at the ceiling. "I was afraid you were going to kill me." Jasper chuckled, looking over at you.
"That was my intention, but..."
"But...what?" you asked, looking back at the gem curiously. She blushed, averting her amber eyes from yours quickly.
"Nothing, don't—don't worry about it right now."
"Jasper, you always say that," you whined, your voice echoing in your mug as you drank more of your (f/h/d). The gem snorted softly, chewing on her bottom lip.
"Yeah, I know. But I'll tell you everything soon, okay? I promise."
"What? Is there like a specific day you want to tell me or something?" you asked nervously, holding your mug in between both hands. The liquid inside warmed your palms, creating goosebumps along your arms.
"Actually, yes. I...kind of want to make sure it's perfect. That I've got all the details, and everything I want to say ready before I tell you. I don't want anyone to interrupt us and—and, I need to do something else before I tell you as well."
"Perfect, huh," you mused, swirling the (f/h/d) in your cup.
"Yes. As perfect as I am. No flaws whatsoever." You snorted, standing to your feet. You put your empty mug into the sink.
"Whatever you say. I'm going to bed now. I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight, Captain."
"Goodnight, half-pint."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

87.7K 2.5K 27
You're a distant cousin of Adrien Agreste and you've decided to come and live with the Agrestes and see what there is for you. little did you know th...
43.4K 965 13
Y/n L/n a 17 years old a lead guitarist of a band while being Spider-Man of earth 647, invited by Miguel O'hara as he was a participant from the coll...
57.3K 1.1K 72
This is a story of a star becomes loved by a rock.
77.6K 1.2K 33
Monkey D Mikasa is the older sister of Monkey D Luffy. She is helping her brother to achieve his dream (to become the king of the Pirates), to find a...