•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[3] ✽ A Ride ✽

1.6K 123 83
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - So What ●

Jungkook was driving while listening to his butler's rambling, requesting him to come home and what not. He was used to this, always going out and ignoring the earful he gets from his butler.

It was his daily life.

"Master, if you don't come home-"

"I know, Mr. Kang, and don't worry. You know I will come home soon. Just relax."

Jungkook cut off his butler's words and tried to assure him that he would be back soon. He was already on the way. After hearing a sigh Jungkook heard his butler's voice again,

"Sir, it is my duty to keep you responsible and-"

"Why do you always worry sir? Don't worry- Wait I got an incoming call, I will call you later."

Before his butler could retort back, Jungkook ended the call and picked up the other call from his friend.

"Oh Jin, what's up?"

"I told you to call me hyung, I am older!"

Jin blasted through the other side of the phone and sighed heavily, feeling tired. Jungkook grinned at Jin's reply but asked,

"Why do you sound so tired? Did something happened?"

"A lot actually. Pick me up near the park, I am waiting."

"Ah, hyung! I told you I am not your driver. Why do you always make me drive around?"

Jungkook pouted and replied back but nevertheless turned around his car and speeded off towards the direction where his friend had called him.

Jin smirked, hearing the loud roar of the engine on the other side, knowing that Jungkook was on his way despite his complains.

"Because you own a car. Now come fast."

Jungkook sighed and took out his ear piece while increasing his speed, pressing on the gas pedal harder and overtaking different cars.

Jin hung up and sat down, waiting for the car to arrive. He then remembered how you were so worried about him when he had mistakenly slapped you.

Cute he thought, when you were flabbergasted.

He smiled, finding it funny how the situation were so awkward between both of you and how you just ran away to catch the thief without hearing his explanations properly.

A familiar car soon parked behind a sitting Jin and Jungkook came up to him.

"Why are you smiling?"

Jin just shook his head and took Jungkook's help to enter his car carefully. But before that, he turned at the direction you ran, deciding to help you.

"Hyung, how did you get hurt?"

"Just drive towards the front, I will explain to you."

Jungkook quietly obliged, curious yet worried of how Jin suddenly got injured and why was he making him drive the opposite way.

"What!?"

Jungkook screeched in a swirl of mixed emotions when Jin finally explained him everything on the way. From what he did to what he saw, every detail was poured out.

Jungkook was in disbelief, how Jin slapped a girl. He was always mild mannered so it was quiet a surprise for him.

They drove for a while and Jungkook thought that Jin was making his own story because he didn't see anyone on the road running or fighting or anything.

When Jin heard the police's siren, he was brought out of his thoughts and looked ahead. He was amazed at how much the thief and you had run till now.

Both of you were great runners and Jin was surprised because he didn't expect you could run too. He was never good in running because he didn't like it.

Jungkook came to a sudden halt, making both of then shocked. Jin glanced at Jungkook when they suddenly heard a voice shouting,

"Hey! Can't you drive properly? This is not your father's road. There are people out here for pete's sake!"

Jin immediately recognised your voice and leaped out of the car to meet you. He was glad that you were okay and directly apologized to you for Jungkook's driving.

Jin was suddenly eager to know more about you and wanted to know your name so he asked. When Jungkook came out and all of you introduced to each other, Jin noticed your wound and asked for any help.

You politely declined and Jungkook kept on staring at you, almost as if trying to read you. He was curious about you. Very curious and so he kept staring at you.

When you bowed instead of shaking his hand, Jungkook smirked at your weird reaction. He knew that something attracting and different was there in you.

Jin was surprised but also immensely pleased when Jungkook asked you to get in his car. It was Jungkook's first time telling a girl that he would drop her off.

It was new and different.

"So Yuna, where do you live?" Jin asked casually while glancing back at you from the mirror.

"Uh, I just live nearby but you can drop me in front of the market."

"Why?" Jungkook asked, intrigued by how you didn't want to show them your real address.

"Oh, I gotta buy something so."

You casually lied and shrugged looking outside but you could feel Jungkook glancing at you from time to time. You didn't want them to see or know where you live because, well you didn't know yet.

Just.

"We're here."

Jin warmly speaks after a silent ride. You quickly opened the door and turned to them,

"Thanks a lot for the ride. Take care and bye. Good night."

You gleefully speak, trying to act like happy but God knows how much you were shaking inside like a cat soaked in water.

Jungkook nodded and Jin smiled at you as you hurriedly went out of the car. Jin waved at you happily, and you waved back as they turned around the car.

Jungkook glanced back at you, briefly making an eye contact with you before smirking and driving away.

You felt like your whole world stopped for once when he looked at you. The funny emotions woke up, dancing inside your body before he went away and you turned back, sighing in relief.

Thank God he drove away or you didn't know what would happen to you. Dusting yourself up, you made your way towards your home taking the other longer route.

You chose it because for the shorter road you had to pass some dark alleys and during night time it was dangerous.

Very dangerous.

For few minutes you walked endlessly, the only thing in your head was a warm shower and a refreshing sleep. You were not even hungry, only tired.

You had never imagined that going for a walk to see the sunset could be so long and complicated.

"Ah, finally." You groaned while speaking to yourself, happy for the first time that you reached home.

Taking sheepish steps, you quietly opened your door lock and entered before closing it shut and locking it.

Careful not to disturb your mother with your presence you opened the lights and made your way to the room, sighing and heading to your bathroom for a shower first.

"What's up?" Jin asked Jungkook who was quietly driving him to exactly the place he didn't wanted to go.

Jungkook rolled his eyes lazily, trying to concentrate on his driving before glancing at the guy who was sitting sluggishly.

Parking at their destination, Jungkook turned off the car engine and turned towards Jin speaking deeply.

"Get out."

Silence.

"Get out hyung."

Double silence.

"Jin, I swear if you don't get out, I will confiscate-"

"I AM OUT!"

Jin shouted from outside, his legs inside while his upper body on the ground after hurriedly opening the car door and falling down in the process.

Jungkook stifled a laugh before getting out and locking the car with a beep. His hyung tried to give him puppy eyes and request him to go home but Jungkook didn't buy it.

He held his firm grip on Jin who was moving frantically to escape. Jungkook glared at his friend who immediately surrendered like a defeated puppy, pouting before walking inside the building together.

"You know I hate this place." Jin bitterly grumbled as the strong stench of disinfectant hits his sense and he scrunch his nose in a unhappy manner.

"Then why do you get hurt?" Jungkook asked back as they made their way to the emergency room of the hospital.

"I didn't get hurt on purpose!" Jin complained like a kid though he was older than Jungkook, totally wanting to run away but still walked with his friend inside the large halls.

Jungkook then stopped outside a room before knocking and entering when they were allowed.

"OUCH, IT BURNS!!"

Jin shouted on the top of his lungs as the nurse softly pressed an alcohol cotton swab onto the wound. The nurse flinched in shock as the loud noise surprised her.

"IT HURTS LIKE HELL! MIND IT LA-"

Jin's loud voice boomed again when the nurse dabbed his wound slightly but was cut short when Jungkook suddenly muffled him, keeping a hand tightly over his mouth.

Now Jin was making some muffled noise to let him go with the most weird and funny expression, looking like a banshee instead.

The nurse who was irritated by Jin, quietly glanced at both the guys, unsure if she should continue or not.

Sighing internally, she ignored the continuous muffled screams released by Jin as she quickly finished her work by wrapping up his leg in a white gauze.

Jungkook bowed at her before finally releasing a mad Jin who looked like he was about to burst anytime, his face and ears all gone red.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Jin quickly replied before breathing in and calming down. After paying the bill Jungkook and Jin walked into the car, sitting before driving away. Jungkook glanced at Jin again still feeling uncertain.

"WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT TO ME? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAINFUL WAS IT? GOD, I THOUGHT-"

"Kim Seokjin, relax." Jungkook talked and Jin calmed down with immediate effect before sighing.

"You know I am still mad at you." Jin pouted, making Jungkook laugh out loudly. At least Jin was calm now.

He carefully parked the car and turned to Jin who looked at him back. Jin got out, slowly leaping as he came over to Jungkook's side.

"Yah, thanks for the help I guess. Good night Jungkook."

"Good night Jin hyung." Jungkook replied back, making Jin to grin widely before he walked in his home whilst waving his hand.

Driving off towards his house now, Jungkook was a little worried as he knew he was so late. Picking up his phone to check the time, Jungkook gasped when he saw the missed calls in his phone.

10 missed calls from Mr. Kang, 7 missed calls from mom and 1 missed call from his father.

He gulped in fear, not because of the number of missed calls but by the person who called him, his father.

Hello readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter too. 💛

~Lily 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
707K 40.9K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
234K 8.3K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...