Jelsa One Shots

lovetowrite12340

It's just a bunch of one shots of my favorite couple! *I don't own any pictures or characters I use in this b... Еще

I'm sorry
Could I?
You're HOW OLD?
Mr. Steal Your Girl
Maybe
Please
Die Hard
FaceTime
Madly in Love
Valentine's Day
Batting Lashes
Charades?
Puppy Love
Things I want to do with You
Ice Cream Monster
Please... Don't Go
Please... Don't Go- Part 2
Happy Birthday
Worry
I want a baby
Sisters
Trying
Wedding
Crush...
That One Faithful Day
Gentleman
Goodbye
Goodbye- Part 2
Ferris Wheel
Happy Halloween
Sisters- Part 2
Sisters- Part 3
Happy Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Years
Fool
Sweet Boy
Mother's Day
Happy Father's Day
Heartbreak
Heartbreak- Part 2
Pain
Kiss the Air
First Look
Trick
The Cookies
Nightmare
Mom
My Love

Hard Day

968 21 14
lovetowrite12340

~Inspired by a random post I saw on Instagram~

Third POV:

Elsa and Jack have been friends since they were children. Now they are in high school about to be seniors. Junior year is closing to an end.

Elsa always takes school seriously and has an A in practically every class she's in. Jack... well... he's passing. Elsa would help or tutor him with anything he needed help with of course. Through that, they got closer and closer.

Their feelings for each other definitely changed but neither wanted to ruin their friendship that they had. Jack caught the feelings first. Every little thing she did for him he noticed and would be forever grateful.

Elsa started falling for him when he kept making her laugh over the goofiest of things. There was one time when Emma, Jack's little sister was crying because of something that happening at school.

Jack cheered her up by taking both of them out for ice cream. When he bought them ice cream he would make a mess on his face on purpose to make Emma laugh and succeeded to make Elsa laugh as well. Elsa had to clean his face when he missed some spots.

Anyway, back to now. Elsa was in her room studying since she had just gotten off from work. Almost everyday, Elsa would work 4pm-10pm and school started at 7:30am. To say she was tired is an understatement.

Elsa had a test the next morning and she wanted to study for it before going into class. That test being her first class was not helpful for her at all.

Elsa was in the middle of studying when she got a text from someone.

She looked at her phone and smiled. It was a text from Jack.

Jack Frost ☃️
Hey are you home yet?

Elsa Arendelle ❄️
Yes actually. I got home about an hour ago
What's up?

Jack Frost☃️
Nothing much just checking up on you
How was your day today?

Elsa Arendelle ❄️
It was fine I guess.
I'm just tired and need a hug

Jack Frost ☃️
Want me to deliver a hug?

Elsa thought for a second. Should I say yes? Will he actually come over here? Well, only one way to find out.

Elsa Arendelle ❄️
Yes, Please

Jack Frost ☃️
Are you deadass serious?

Elsa Arendelle ❄️
Yep!

Jack Frost ☃️
Do you really want me to sneak out and hug you?

Elsa Arendelle ❄️
Yes if you're willing to

Jack Frost ☃️
I'll make up a reason for why I need to go out
Because I don't think I can pull off sneaking out

Elsa Arendelle ❄️
OKAY YAY!! ☺️

After that Elsa didn't get a text back, so she went back to her studying. She was studying for about an hour or so until her phone went off again.

Jack Frost ☃️
Look out your window

That kinda freaked Elsa out because it's not everyday someone tells you to look out your window especially at midnight. But she just thought he's at her house now.

So she went to her window and saw Jack sitting there on the tree. She opened her window quickly.

"Jack what are you doing?"

"I came to give you a hug remember?"

"Why didn't you just text me you were here so I could let you in through the front door?" She asked raising a brow at him.

"Less suspicious if I came to your window," he laughed nervously. Elsa rolled her eyes but moved out of the way so he could get in.

"Sorry it took me so long to get here," he said as he was fully inside her room. Elsa's door was shut because she usually had it shut when she would be studying. She also locked it knowing if her dearest sister walked in and saw a boy in her room she would start squealing. No matter if she knew the boy was just a friend, she would still squeal.

"You're fine really. I honestly didn't think you were coming," Elsa said.

"Hey," He said and walked closer to her, "but I did though. Do you still want that hug?" He asked.

Elsa grinned and hugged him. She loved He way he smelled. He smelt like mint and winter. Her arms were around his neck while his were around her waist.

Jack would smell her hair here and there. Her hair smelled like lavender. It was always so calming.

"Are you okay?" He asked and pulled away slightly, not wanting to let go of her because he liked having her in his arms. He didn't know when they would be this close again so he wanted to make the best of it.

"I'm fine. Thank you for coming over Jack," she said smiling at him. Also enjoying the closeness.

"What did you end up telling your parents?" She asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Oh... *chuckles* I said Hiccup needed help with something and that I might stay over at his place. Because I'm not sure when I'll be home," he said chuckling again.

"Meaning you have to stay the night here tonight hmm?" She asked.

"No. Not if you don't want me to," he said.

"You can, just not in my bed," she laughed. Jack laughed along with her.

"So what have you been doing since you got home?"

"I've been studying. I have a test tomorrow in my first class. Yay," she said sarcastically.

"Oh... I'm sorry... what class? Maybe I can help?"

"It's anatomy. I think I'll be fine. I've studied during lunch today anyway. Her tests aren't even that hard either," she admitted.

"So maybe, call it a night?" He asked.

"Yeah, probably sounds like a smart idea," she said then yawned.

"Come on Frost. Let's get you a bed made," Elsa said.

Usually, if ever, Jack had to stay over he would sleep on the ground. Elsa got the blankets from her closet and placed them on the floor. Then threw Jack a pillow from her bed.

"Good night Jack," she said and laid down.

"Good night Elsa," Jack said and tried to get himself comfortable.

Even though they said good night to each other, they both were still awake. Jack kept tossing and turning. Elsa was trying to hide her feelings but she felt that she had to confess that night. He was there. They were all alone.

"Jack? Are you still awake?"

"Yeah," he said looking at her from the floor.

"Come here. I have to tell you something important," she said. Jack looked at her surprised at first but then got up. He stopped from getting on the bed until he looked at her.

"Do you want me to get on the bed too?" He asked. She nodded. Jack slowly laid down next to her under the covers. Once he was laying down next to her, they just looked at each other.

"What did you need to tell me?"

"It's more so a confession. I... really... like... you..." she said slowly in the end. Jack stared at her surprised.

"W-what?"

"I've liked you for so long. I'm sorry I'm just now telling you. I know you may not feel the same way but I had to tell you to get it off my chest. I really like you," she whispered softly.

"H-how long?"

"Since you took your sister and I put for ice cream one day your sister had a bad day at school. The way you made her laugh and me. That side of you was just so cute to me. Then I started seeing all the other ways you would try and make me laugh. You are such a goofy person but you know when to be serious sometimes," she chuckles, "anyways, I had to tell you now or else I never would have. And I understand if you don't feel the same," she whispered.

Jack rested his palm on her cheek and she held his hand there.

"I have liked you for as long as I can remember. I might even love you. From your smile to your button nose to your gorgeous blue eyes. And it doesn't even just stop there. Your personality is my favorite. You are kind and witty. You know what's right even if you don't like it. You make me get butterflies all the time. I really like you too Elsa," he whispered the last part. Elsa was shocked and couldn't help but lean in when he started to as well.

Their lips collided. It was a soft but passionate kiss. They loved every second of it. They pulled away and looked at each other. Jack moved some of her hair out of her face and Elsa just smiled at him.

"Should I go back to the floor?" He asked. She shook her head.

"'No just sleep right here. No funny business though," she said eyeing him.

"I wouldn't do anything that you don't like. I care for you too much to do that," he said. She smiled at his response.

So they snuggled on the bed.

"I'm going to take you on a date tomorrow," he whispered to her.

"But I have work. You know that," she whispered back. He pouted.

"Fine. When are you not working?"

"Saturday," she smiled at him and he grinned.

"Just one day away... I think I can wait that long," she chuckled at him.

"Good night Jack."

"Good night Elsa," he said then kissed her forehead then fell asleep.

And that's how the two friends became more than friends. Let's just say after that they were together for a long, long time.

(1604)
Wednesday, May 13, 2020

A/n: yay! Another update! I'm going to try my best to update more often. I'm just having a hard time coming up with ideas. Thank you for reading. Anyways, don't forget to:
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
Thanks!

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

206 9 1
A perfectly arranged marriage. A life in the countryside. A battle with insanity. A love that could heal. (One-Shot, for Jelsa Week 2020)
27.7K 770 24
Basically this is a lot of jelsa one-shots that I would make into a story but nah because the story would be to short. (C)
24.7K 618 16
(2023: wrote this back when I was 13, quality of content is NOT promised!!! For better content/writing, please look for my more recent fics, thank yo...
2.4K 72 21
Forever and Always: Jelsa Book Series! Book 1: Don't Let Me Go- Jack had known Elsa and Anna since they were small, but when Elsa struck her sister s...