Jelena Knight

By ShrazyMe

The Queen has arrived. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Instagram
Chapter 12
Jelena's Home Tour- Architectural Digest
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram- X Factor Looks
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Instagram- X Factor Live Shows
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Instagram
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 25

247 16 0
By ShrazyMe

JelenaKnight: Work day @KnightFashion

5,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

I am currently on my way to the Knight Fashion headquarters to get some work done and check in with my employees. I really need to see how the sales are performing and get a preview of the next issue. I also need to set up a bonus for the people who are paying the monthly subscription for the magazine.

I won't be seeing Michael for a week or two since he is filming in Atlanta and that city is just not my vibe. I've never really been well accepted over there and I have had a few issues every time that I have been there. That's also the reason why I don't go to Chicago as well because I actually got shot at while driving through a street.

It was an experience that I never want to go through again.

Once I get to the first floor of my building, I head straight to the finance department for a quick meeting. We end up discussing the budgets for future projects and shoots before I send HR an email asking for the latest job/intern applications.

I take a quick coffee break with some of the staff members before I have an hour long meeting with my sales team. I am pleased to see that the magazine is moving at a good pace but I also know that we could do better so I need to do some brainstorming

Once it hits 12 pm, I finally head into my personal office and I shut the door. I head straight to the intercom to send a message that everyone needs to ring my secretary before heading to my office.

"Fuck me." I put my bag down on a chair before taking off my blazer and hanging it on the rack.

I kick off my heels as I lay down on my sofa which is honestly such an essential in my office. It's so comfy and I sleep on it whenever I decide to stay at work after hours. I thought about getting a bed here too but seeing as I am a workaholic, I decided against it since I knew that I would never leave the office.

"Fuck you mean." I sit up as I hear a commotion going on outside of my office. "I don't need no appointment to see Jelena, that girl's my bestfriend."

"Ma'am, Miss Knight does not wish to be disturbed." I kiss my teeth as I stand to my feet. I walk over to my door and pull it open, only to see Tamar standing there.

"It's alright Gerald, she can come in." I pull Tamar in before she can say some other shit. I shut the door behind her and run my hands through my hair as I turn to face her.

"Girl, your office is nice." Tamar comments as she takes a seat on the sofa that I was previously resting on.

"What are you doing here?" I ask while letting out a yawn.

"I am here to spend the day with you." She answers with a smile. "I know that after the whole Las Vegas situation, things have been tense between everybody and I just wanted to let you know that you are loved."

I smile softly.

"I know that it appears as if everybody has a problem with you and maybe they do but I don't." She leans forward. "You have helped us all in so many different ways and I'm constantly gaining new followers because you feature me in your magazine. I really appreciate you and I love you."

"I love you too." I blink back tears.

"Have you done your work for the day?" Tamar asks and I nod my head. "Good, let's get changed and go out to a bar or something, she needs a drinks."

---

"This place is the shit." Tamar squeaks as she starts dancing and I let out a small laugh as I join her. 

"The drinks are really good." I mumble as I take a small sip of my Berry explosion which is basically an orgasm.

"Where's your boyfriend at?" Tamar asks as she sips on her coconut cocktail.

"Atlanta, working." I answer with a short nod.

We dance a little on the dancefloor and we obviously have all eyes on us. It wouldn't be a night without catcalls, whistles and stares coming from every direction. It's really annoying but unfortunately you have to learn to get used to it because that's the life we live.

I adjust my skirt as I take a seat in the VIP area.

"You pregnant?" Tamar asks me while looking in my eyes and I shake my head.

"Oh hell no." I take a long sip of my drink. "Never, not me."

"Why you only drinking something with four percent alcohol?" She rolls her neck. "You've been real reserved tonight and I was expecting you to get yourself some proper liquor."

Tamar pops her lips.

"Now I ain't judging but is you pregnant?"

I furrow my brows at her.

"Tamar, are you crazy?" I pull a face. "I am not pregnant."

"You're glowing." She states.

"Makeup and sweat." I rebutt her statement.

"You ain't drinking."

"I have work in the morning." I purse my lips at her and she returns it with one of her own.

"You've put on weight." I gasp at her words.

"Bitchhhhh."

"I'm just saying." She pops her lips as she bounces around in her seat. "What do I need to buy? Green or purple?"

"I'm not pregnant." I roll my eyes.

"May---"

"I CAN'T HAVE KIDS!" I snap, blurting out the secret that I have been keeping to myself for the past week. "I can't have kids."

Tamar's mouth drops and I spot many eyes on us so I grab my purse and I quickly head to the exit.

"JELENA!" I hear Tamar shouting after me and I shake my head as I run to my car. Once I'm inside, I burst out into tears. 

I know that I always said that I didn't want kids but now I don't even have the chance to change my mind. I'm unable to have children and for some strange reason, it hurts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.4K 26
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.
10.9K 23 1
Just when you thought you landed the best job in the world well think again.
569 20 48
Tick...tock... Time is coming.
Messages From X By Sophie

Mystery / Thriller

714 1 27
Catherine may be gone but I'm here to stay. So get ready. -X