Chapter 21

This morning we woke up in jail. I have been arrested before in the past but I have never ever been to jail before so I'm pissed. If this gets out then it's bad for my career since I am a business owner and I am somebody who is constantly in the public eye. I'm going to start working at X Factor soon and this is something that could make me lose that job.

Getting in a fight at a strip club is not the move and I have decided that these bitches will find their own way home because I will be flying back alone.

"You're a bitch, do you know that?" I turn on Amber as soon as she opens her eyes. "Your jealousy ways have landed us in this place."

"Yeah, what gives?" Tamar asks Amber while leaning on Robyn. "Why you gotta push Ramira like that?"

"Yeah bitch." Ramira rubs the back of her head, "Why'd you push me?"

Amber says nothing as Tammy snores away at her side. 

"Even better, where is Teyana?" Tamar asks as she stands to her feet, stretching her limbs. 

"I don't think she got arrested." Robyn speaks for the first time this morning. "All I hope is that she doesn't start running her mouth."

"Amber, we ain't forget about you." I say while turning back to her. "This outfit was real fucking expensive and you out here damaging it. You're so lucky that we are locked up now because if we weren't, I would bust your motherfucking ass."

"Here we go again." Amber rolls her eyes at me. "You always think you're better than everybody else."

"I don't think that I'm better, I know that I am because I worked my fucking life way. I never had the fucking privilege of being loved or feeling love. I never grew up with family or celebrating holidays because I was a goddamn orphan then a charity case that my step father wanted to parade to others." I feel myself getting heated. "Ain't nobody ever been loyal to me. I hang around all these people but it seems as if people want to be with me because of who I am. Nobody can hate on me for becoming a millionaire when I worked my way to the motherfucking top."

"Damn, the black is coming out of her." Ramira mumbles and I roll my eyes.

"Everybody wants a reason to hate on me but I have done nothing wrong." I clench my fists as I feel the tears surfacing. "I have never been accepted ever. Still till now, I go out of my fucking way to get a private jet for us to have this luxurious holiday yet somebody has a problem with me. Since we came here, your wallet has not opened because I've been paying the motherfucking bill."

"Why you getting heated for?" Amber stands up and I stand up too because I am not about to let anybody intimidate me.

"Girls, we are in jail." Ramira reminds us, "Don't fight or we ain't getting out."

"They're gonna fight." Robyn tiredly says while yawning, "Just let them."

"I ain't got a problem with you but don't be kissing up on my girl." I scrunch up my face.

"Ain't you with MGK or that dancer from Dancing with the Stars?" I throw in her face. "Ramira ain't your girl. Just cause you've fucked around a few times doesn't make her your girl. You are not the only girl that she can kiss or sleep with."

Ramira stands up and walks over to us.

"I'm not your girlfriend, Amber." Ramira gives her a look. "So, what's the deal?"

"I LOVE YOU!" Amber screams out and all of our jaws drops. "I have always loved you Ramira but you never see it."

"What did I miss?" Tammy yawns as she opens her eyes. "Did I just hear Amber say I love you? Or did I just imagine it?"