Chapter 38

JelenaKnight: K N I G H T   F A S H I O N !

Tonight we release our first ever fashion book which will contain over two hundred images from never before seen photoshoots to fittings and parties. We are taking Knight Fashion to new heights and we're so happy to be bringing you along with us. 

5,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

I had my final dress fitting this morning for my wedding and it was a very emotional moment for me. I have worn wedding dresses in the past for past for fashion purposes but never because I was preparing for my own wedding day. Getting married is something that I never thought that I would do and I was a content with that.

My dating life was solely based on companionship which is why I never thought to stay with a man when I knew that I could get another to satisfy my needs. I never dated for marriage or children, I just liked the idea of having a man at my side for my personal needs.

Trying on my wedding dress unearthed a lot of emotions that I did not know that I possessed so I had to spend some time alone to try gather my thoughts.

Growing up an orphan made it so that my friends are the only people that I can share this moment with which is painful. I'm alone in this world and for the first time since I was a teenager, it's actually affecting me.

"You may have noticed that I have been busier than usual." I glance over at Michael who is driving my Jeep Wrangler 2021. "My time has not solely been devoted to work."

"We're planning a wedding too so I understand that it's been a lot." Michael gives my thigh a squeeze. "You're always busy so I'm not questioning it."

"I've been spending some of my free time at the doctors." 

His face scrunches up, "What's going on?"

"I have been exploring my options regarding fertility." I bite down on my bottom lip as his eyes widen in surprise. "Now more than ever, I'm open to having children with you."

"Wow." Michael lets out a shaky laugh as he pulls off to the side of the road as tears start to fall from his eyes. "I don't even know what to say."

"Don't cry." I laugh a little while rubbing his thigh. "It's going to be a long process so let's save the crying for the positive results."

Michael takes my seatbelt off before pulling me onto his lap as we share a rather intimate hug. No further words are exchanged between us as we remain wrapped up in a hug which soon leads to us sharing a series of kisses.

"I love you so much."

"I love you." I smile as he pecks my lips. "This isn't going to be an easy one so I need you with me, Mike."

"And I will be." Our lips meet once more before I move over to the passenger seat. The love that I have for Michael is unlike any love that I have ever felt and I never could have imagined a life where I would be set to become a wife.