Chapter 37

JelenaKnight: My new album #YouAndMe is out now on every streaming platform

Enjoy x

10,000,000 likes ~ 40,000 comments

---

I released my seventh studio album this morning and it has been quite the journey getting here. With all the changes that I made to my life, my album suddenly fell down the list of priorities and I worried that it would never be released. After I scrapped the entire album, I decided to take things slow and that's when I started producing work that was up to my standard. 

Since I started out in the fashion industry first, I am more commonly known for being a fashion icon. It's a title that I accept with great honor but people forget that I have an established music career that has allowed me to win countless awards. In the six albums that I have released, I have won a total of forty awards and eight of them are Grammy awards.

People like to hate on me but they need to remember that I have been the best selling female artist and highest paid musician numerous times in my career. I have worked extremely hard to get to where I am today so people better put some respect on my name.

"Jelena Knight."

All eyes fall on the entrance as the spotlights are redirected to where we are and I fight back a smile as I hear people sigh in adoration. While I remain perched on the gold chair that is being held up by the members of my security, my dancer rush into the crowd performing their choreography.

"Wow."

I stand up from the chair before a guard helps me down and I join the dancers in the choreography which has everyone oohing and ahhing. Once we are done with the dance, the dancers fall to the ground and I walk on their back all the way to the stage like the queen that I am.

"Queen Jelena has arrived." I confidently say and everyone cheers. "I dropped my seventh studio album this morning and my team has informed me that it is number in seventy eight countries."

I smile as everyone applauds.

"The makings of this album has... taken a lot out of me but it's finally here and I am so happy."