Chapter 15

Posted 5 hours ago

Posted 5 hours ago

JelenaKnight: Thank you @TomFord for these gorgeous boots. I also received another pair of these boots which I will give away to a lucky fan, check my story for the rules x

2,000,857 likes ~ 19,009 comments

---

I just finished filming a styling video with the wonderful help of some o my employees from Knight Fashion. It's always interesting to see the different ways people would style a particular item. 

I am planning to film a Q & A video in a few days but I'll see, I'm not one to answer questions so we'll see. It's actually been a while since I've done an interview that isn't about Knight Fashion, I can't wait to start booking once I have something exciting to share.

I take a quick selfie before posting it on my Instagram story. 

I then head onto the Knight Fashion instagram page and start reading some of the comments that people have written

I then head onto the Knight Fashion instagram page and start reading some of the comments that people have written. I'm always looking for ways to improve so what better than to actually read the comments from the consumers themselves.

People are wondering if I am planning to release a clothing line, I chuckle as I see over two hundred hearts on that comment.

"Hell no." I say to myself as I move onto answering questions from people. I am someone who would rather collaborate with a fashion brand than to just have a whole line to myself. It's a lot of work and time which I don't have. 

Which reminds me that I have to do promo shoots with X Factor tomorrow. I sigh in frustration as I put my phone down, I pull out my work diary from my bag and start going through it.

An hour later and I am taking a much needed break. I booked a masseuse and I am currently having a massage in my office which also reminds me that I need to do a spa day with my employees of the month.

---

I ended up not having a date with Charlie Hunnam since he got back with his ex. It wasn't a problem since I had a date with a woman. We actually follow eachother on Instagram and she just ended up sliding into my DMs. She was so smooth that I couldn't help but say yes to her offer.

As much as I am enjoying my time with Terrence, I'm taking things slow and still exploring my options. Terrence is doing the same as he was seen on a date with Taraji Henson, I'm aware that they are set to work on a show together but he has expressed interest in her. I don't have a problem and neither does he, we are not a couple.

"We look alike." I comment as I take in her appearance, she is literally the asian version of me.

"I take that as a compliment." She says with a small smirk, "We look good."

"Wouldn't expect anything less." I answer. "Shall we?"

"We shall." She holds the door open for me and I walk into the famous celeb bar. "You smell good." 

"Would you expect anything less

"Would you expect anything less." I retort and she smirks at me. "You smell good too."

"I have a feeling that we are going to really love eachother."

"Or hate eachother." I throw back at her as we are lead to a VIP section.

"Nah, I bet you'll be asking me to come home with you." She confidently says as we look through the menu.

I find myself biting my lower lip as I look at her. 

I'm already attracted to the girl, that's a first. I'm never one to gain the first attraction, it takes a lot to impress yet this girl has me wrapped around her finger.

"I'll have a pornstar martini." She orders before looking at me with a raised brow.

"Sex on the beach." I tell the waiter who nods his head before walking off.

"Kinky." She says as we both take off our sunglasses.

"No, it's sandy." I wink at her.

"Never tried." 

"I'll show you some day." She smiles at me and I smile back at her. "Jelena Knight."

I hold out my hand to her.

"Gia Gianneli." She shakes my hand and I raise a brow at her. "My parents had a sense of humour, people call me Gia Gia."

"Cute." I laugh. "I never knew my parents so I was named Petra Kalis by a woman that I considered a grandmother, I was adopted then I was Petra McJones and I changed my name to Jelena Knight when I was 17."

"Wow." She looks at me in shock. "Petra is a nice name though."

"You're the first person that I ever told that to." I squint at her as we receive our drinks, I order us some shots as I take the first sip.

"I feel special." She leans forward and rests her hands against mine. "I wasn't expecting that but thank you for sharing that with me. I appreciate it."

"Maybe you can show me that appreciation after a few more drinks."

"My place or yours?" She asks with twinkling eyes.

"Whoever is closer." I cooly respond as I sip my drink more.

"I've never been with a woman." She confesses.

"Me neither." 

"But there's something about you, something that has me wanting to scream." She continues and I tilt my head to the side.

"Oh, you'll be screaming alright." 

"I bet that I can have you screaming first." She challenges me and we shake on it. 

I analyse her, "You have a nipple piercing, I win."

"We'll see." She giggles as we clink our glasses together. "Cheers to a good time."

As expected, I had her screaming first.