Chapter 16

Posted 3 hours ago

Posted 3 hours ago

JelenaKnight: The @KnightFashion anniversary issue is now up for pre-order and you should probably get it while you can. It is a limited edition issue featuring all of my friends, you won't want to miss this. 

1,934,543 likes ~ 10,294 comments

---

Early this morning I filmed my X Factor Promo with Simon Cowell, Nicole Scherzinger and Kelly Rowland which was pretty sweet. It's nice that the panel will be mostly female but I feel that there will be conflict between Nicole and I.

We are both going to want to be Simon's top woman. We are both talented, successful women with big personalities. Kelly is equally as talented and successful but Kelly is also a nice woman. I'm very blunt and honest because I don't believe I need to sugarcoat things for people. If you don't have the talent then you don't have the talent. 

"Hey girls." I smile at Natalie and Amerie as we walk into the cute place. This place is the perfect place to have tea and cakes like the British do but it is quite pricey. It's not really worth the price in my eyes but it is a cute destination for instagram photos.

 It's not really worth the price in my eyes but it is a cute destination for instagram photos

"How are you ladies?" I ask them after we place our order. 

"I'm doing good, currently working on my clothing line." Amerie says with a smile and I give her a look.

"It's about time." I tell her. "You are way too creative to be staying with just Fashionnova, we all love their clothes but you deserve so much more credit for your work as a designer."

"You really do." Natalie says. "I didn't even realise that you were one of the designers until you posted about it on your instagram page."

Amerie just shrugs her shoulders, "Better late than never."

"I would be happy to invest, if you need investors." I whisper in her ear so that Natalie won't hear as she takes a selfie. Natalie also has a fashion line with her cousin but I only want to invest in businesses that I see potential in. Natalie and Olivia will do great with their business however they aren't really known in the fashionworld, they don't promote their business enough so I don't see it being a top top company that I will gain profit from.