Chapter 18

Posted 5 hours ago

Posted 5 hours ago

JelenaKnight: Miami, I love you.

1,390,048 likes ~ limited comments

---

"So y'all want to go on a girls trip then do a whole concert?" Tamar gives us an unsure look

"So y'all want to go on a girls trip then do a whole concert?" Tamar gives us an unsure look. "Y'all ain't even booked the tickets or even advertised the concerts. Who's going to be in the seats? Crickets."

I raise my hands in surrender. "Hey, it was the Fenty twins."

"You forget who we are, Tamark." Ramira says as she sips on her cocktail. "We are the women who are dominating the entertainment and fashion industry. I guarantee that the tickets will sell out in minutes."

"Are we getting paid?" Tamar asks while rolling her neck and I laugh. Ramira goes to answer and Tamar stops her. "Who's paying us? I'm not singing for free."

"It will be something nice for everybody." I cut in. "Don't think about the money, it's about the experience. Jada is about to have the baby soon and we know that we won't be seeing her for sometime. I will be working on X Factor, Ramira will be releasing her album and Teyana is now pregnant. You are always so booked and busy so let's just have this massive concert for us."

"Ion." Tamar purses her lips as she thinks about. "I want a feature in Knight Fashion."

I roll my eyes at her proposition but I agree to it.

"Why don't you ever bring your girlfriend around us?" Tamar asks as she sips on her cocktail.

"Yeah." Ramira winks at me. "We want to see Gia."

I sigh at their words. "She's not my girlfriend by the way, we are just casually seeing eachother."

"I know that you can't give up that dick yet." Tamar sticks her tongue out starts wagging it around like a dog and I pull a face at her. 

"If you guys are free tonight then you can come to my home." I tell them. "I'm planning to have drinks with Gia."

---