Chapter 20

Posted 1 hour ago

Posted 1 hour ago

JelenaKnight: VEGAS BABY! 

2,200,038 likes ~ limited comments

---

The girls and I ended up taking my private jet to Las Vegas since nobody bought the tickets. We looked so stupid waiting to see who would take the tickets out of their bags but nobody did which is crazy considering we shared our passport information about a week ago the groupchat.

Luckily for me, my pilot was in town and willing to take us since it was an hour long flight. Jada couldn't make it due to her pregnancy so it's the Fenty twins, Antonio sister, Tamar and Teyana. 

We landed around 9 pm but we didn't come in with a bang. Some of the girls were feeling the effects of the drinks that we had at a bar before heading to the airport so we settled on watching a drag show which gave me all types of life. After that we went back to the gorgeous home that we are staying at and we crashed.

This morning we hit the pool before having breakfast and since we are only here for two nights, we really want to make the most of it. 

"What's the first thing on the agenda?" I ask the girls as we finish doing the dishes. We are all barefaced and wrapped up in robes since we have all taken a shower. We are planning to hit the strip club late at night so I really want us to make the most of the morning and afternoon.

"We should totally go to the Stratosphere Tower." Tammy suggests and I hold back a smirk. "They have some cool rides and there is a casino there." 

I almost laugh at the fact that everybody has just agreed without doing their research, Tamar is going to freak when we get on the ride.

---

Posted 45 minutes ago

JelenaKnight: VEGAS BABY!

1,300,039 likes ~ limited comments