Chapter 32

JelenaKnight: I may look bored but trust me, I am far from that

JelenaKnight: I may look bored but trust me, I am far from that. I just want to thank my man @MichaelEaly for being amazing and for treating me like the queen that I am. Life with you has been a dream.

4,000,000 likes ~ 14,021 comments

---

I have been engaged to Michael for exactly one week and the glow has not faded one bit. Michael has moved into my Beverly Hills home and we have just basking in our newfound happiness.

I get to wake up to a naked Michael everyday which is always such a good sight especially when he surprises me with breakfast in bed. Sometimes Michael comes to work with me and my staff really like him since he always brings them donuts and pizza.

As we exit my car, Michael grabs a hold of my hand and we begin walking hand in hand down the street.

Naturally we end up drawing a lot of eyes and soon people are asking for pictures. Michael is the nicer one so he takes a few selfies with fans while I opt to stand behind Michael in the photo. Somebody obviously shares our location because it's not long before the paparazzi show up.

Since we have confirmed our relationship, the paps are asking the most ridiculous question. I try not to get riled up because that's what they are looking for, a reaction but I am human.

"How is the relationship going?" 

"It's going very well, thank you." Michael politely answers as he tightens his grip around my hand as we make our way through the crowds that have parted at the sight of us.

"Michael, do you think that Jelena needs to start covering up?"

"No, he doesn't." I calmly tell the guy. "My man is very confident in us."

"I love Jelena just the way she is and I am very appreciative of the way she dresses." Michael adds as the man follows us. "I support her in everything that she does and she's a grown woman, I don't need to tell her how to dress."

"But don't you find her to be inappropriate?"

"Hey man, I'm right here." I flip him off while wearing a smile on my face. "Fuck off."