Never Forgotten (Levi X OC Fa...

By ViLeviivel

Gwen Regaey, or is that really her name? She was 17, she knew nothing about her past, she believed her family... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 38.5
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
NEW BOOK!!
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 78

2.8K 60 8
By ViLeviivel

Third person POV

(A few minutes ago)

"We'll still see the ocean, Eren." Armin whispered. "We'll see what's beyond those walls, together, all of us."

Eren turned to Armin, seeing the blonde's hopeful look in his eyes.

"That's right," Eren thought. "I'll make it. For Mikasa and Armin. For Nee-San. For humanity."

Armin whispered something in Eren's ear, making Bertholdt wonder what were they talking about in a life-death situation.

"So just stick to the plan no matter what, alright?"

A defeaning roar erupted from Eren's mouth as he suddenly came falling down the wall. Landing unconscious on the ground.

Armin took a deep breath as he attached his hooks at a specific part on the Colossal Titan's face.

"You fought well, Armin." Bertholdt muttered, releasing the hottest steam he can possibly emit from his body.

Armin hooks never detached from the Colossal's teeth as he continued flying with the steam, slowly feeling the burn.

Berthold watched the blond boy infront of him, suffering of his steam. "Is this how you go out, Armin? With all your wisdom, is this the best plan you come up with? To get scorched to death?"

"I. . .can't breath, I have to let go." Armin huffed, feeling the fire crawling up his skin. "No. I've got to buy more time."

As the steam grew hotter, Armin continued holding on.

"I entrust to Eren, my plans, my goals. Everything!"

And as Bertholdt raises up the heat, Armin's body slowly burns.

"You're dead, Bertholdt." Eren growled in anger, digging his blade deeper into Bertholdt's neck. Tears escaped Eren's eyes as he watched Armin's lifeless body beside him.

Suddenly, Levi landed harshly on the roof, protecting Gwen's body as they came falling down.

"C-Captain! Nee-San!" Shouted Eren, seeing their current state. "What happened to the B-Beast T-Titan?"

"Dead." Levi replied stoicly, gently stroking Gwen's red hair. "She killed him, tore it to parts. Atleast it's over."

"H-how's my sister?" Eren asked in worry.

"Barely breathing. . ." mumbled the raven-haired man as his eyes desperately searched for even the tiniest strand of brown hair left; but as he looked over and over, there was none left.

"Gwen!" Kinn shouted from behind as he ran straight for the unconscious woman, taking her head in his lap.

*cough cough*

The three of them turned their directions to where it came from, only to hear it escaped from Armin's mouth.

"A-Armin?" Eren stuttered, taking the burnt body in his arms. "Armin! Armin! He's still breathing!"

What happened here? Levi thought.

"Quick, Captain! Please give me the serum, I'll inject it to Armin and make him eat Bertholdt. Please. . ." Eren desparately cried.

I shakingly took out the box, slowly handing it to Eren.

What if Erwin is still alive? Levi thought, has he had doubts givin the serum to Armin.

"Captain Levi. . ."

Levi snapped out of his thoughts as Floch came climbing up the roof with Erwin strapped on his back.

His eyes widened, retracting his hand back to his chest.

"Commander Erwin is still breathing sir!" Floch said, laying the commander's body. "His badly wounded and his organs are crushed. . .please use the serum on him."

"C-Captain?" Eren pondered, staring at Levi with glassy orbs. "You said you'll u-u-use it o-on A-Armin. . ."

Mikasa landed behind them. Her eyes shook as it began to water seeing Armin's body.

Levi gritted his teeth, finally making his decision.

"I'll use this on Erwin." He said coldly.

Eren's and Mikasa's eyes widened as Eren approached the captain.

"We'll use it on Armin!" Eren tackled Levi down, using all his strength left to try and get the serum from him.

"E-Eren!" Floch yelled, "T-think a-about it! With Commander Erwin. . .humanity will still be saved."

Eren knitted his eyebrows in anger, about to take the serum from Levi's hand--

Before he was able to, Levi landed a punch on Eren's cheek, sending him falling down the roof.

"Eren!" Mikasa shouted, seething her teeth in anger as she tackled Levi down, point her blade against his neck. "Give it to Armin." She growled, trying to beat his strength and grab the serum.

"You idiot," Levi spat, "Can't you see? Without Erwin, humanity is done. Without his leadership, we are done."

Mikasa scowled angrily, ready to cut Levi's neck with her sword, but someone held her back.

"Oi Mikasa, calm down." Hiruka said as Hanji, Jean, Eld, Liela, Conny carrying an unconscious Sasha, landed beside him.

Mikasa struggled to be free, but Hiruka gripped tighter. Then she slumped down, tears falling from her eyes.

Levi wiped the blood away from his face as he turned to Floch. "We'll use this on Erwin," the red haired man's eyes lit up in relief seeing Levi approach the Commander's unconscious body. Levi took out the serum, ignoring Eren's and Mikasa's cries.

"Everyone, get out of here." Levi said, "I'll have Erwin eat Bertholdt."

"Come on Mikasa," Hanji said softly, taking the raven-haired woman in her arms as Floch did the same with Eren.

Everyone but Levi flew farther with tears in their eyes.

Levi breath deeply, ready to inject Erwin's arm--

Am I making the right choice?

Erwin's arm suddenly moved up, making Levi's eyes widen in shock.

"Erwin." He muttered.

"Sir. . ." Erwin spoke weakly, "How. . . sure are w-w-we that there are still humans. . . outside the wall?"

Levi's lips quivered as he stared at the dying man; memories and moments started flashing before his eyes.

He breath deeply and stood up.

"Captain, why'd you do it?" Asked Floch, watching a blond titan from afar.

"Erwin's finally free from hell," Levi muttered sadly, staring down at the lifeless commander on his feet. "It wouldn't be so nice to bring him back. I think it's time to finally let him rest."

They all turned their direction to a titan Armin with Bertholdt yelling for his life.

"Help me!" Shouted Bertholdt, "Guys help me!"

And seconds later, Armin took his first bite, then completely swallowed Bertholdt whole.

Armin's titan collapsed to the ground, steam surrounding his nape. The scouts approached him as they got Armin out of the titan body, all looking alive and reborn.

And Armin now holds the Colossal Titan's power.

---

A few hours after everything happened, they rested atop the wall before they can finally enter the basement.

Only a few scouts survived, they were: Levi, Hanji, Hiruka, Liela, Eld, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Kinn, Floch, Conny, Jean, Sasha, and possibly Gwen.

Levi held Gwen in his lap, his hands interlocked with hers as he stared down at her peaceful, pale face.

"Oi. . .wake up," Levi mumbled, "You said you'll make it. . .remember? And it's over. . .we can finally live that life."

Levi closed his eyes as he sighed hopelessly. He heard footsteps approaching him, he looked up and saw Hiruka, Eren, and Kinn sharing the same teary eyes.

"As long as she's still breathing. . .I guess that's fine." Hiruka mumbled as the three of them knelt down.

"Nee-San. . ." Eren muttered, wiping tears away from his eyes. "C-captain, A-Armin's awake. . .we can now head for the basement."

Levi exhaled sharply and nodded, "Hiruka, Kinn, watch over her until we come back."

Levi bent down, giving one quick kiss in the forehead, then the scouts started making their way to the basement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.2K 23
⚠️18+ CONTENT⚠️ Levi x Female Reader (Warnings: strong language, violence, gore, blood, death, sexual themes, abuse, non-con) THIS BOOK CONTAINS VIOL...
49K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...
332K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...
2.9M 93.8K 76
Y/N has always strived to be her very best, In hope to make her parents proud. But starts to strive harder when her town, Shiganshina falls. She deci...