❄️Icy Hot🔥|| Shoto Todoroki...

Von kiki_kean

You finally convinced your mom for you guys to move. You were always quiet since you got bullied for being a... Mehr

Partners
He's Kind of Cute...
Fever
💓Valentines💓
Beach
Why?
"Thank you..."
Funeral
Project
Soulmates?
Captured by Who?
Torture
5K READS!!!
10K READS!!!
Savior
Anesthesia
Amusement Park
Baking with Icy Hot
I LOVE YOU ALL! ♥️
Baby
Ice Skating
Physical Attraction, Chemical Reaction
50K READS!
Camping, Relaxing and Crash Landing Pt. 1
Camping, Relaxing, and Crash Landing Pt. 3
Day 1: Hurricane Pt. 1
Day 1: Steaming Hot Water Pt. 2
Day 1: Wild Things Pt. 3
Day 2: Lay Your Hands on Me and Teach Me Pt. 1
Day 2: "Shhh..." Pt. 2
‼️ 📢 ANNOUNCEMENT 📢 ‼️
Day 2: From the Best Pt. 3
Day 2: Just You Pt. 4
Day 3: Last Night's Dream Pt. 1
Day 3: Rogue Combustion Pt. 2
Day 3: Breathing Blue Pt. 3
Some Messages & Updates
Day 3: Sushi & Ramen Pt. 4
PLEASE READ: DISCORD!
⚠️ DISCORD SERVER LINK ⚠️

Camping, Relaxing, and Crash Landing Pt. 2

865 27 30
Von kiki_kean

    Today marks the day of your class' camping trip! You woke up extra early to get prepared and pack your belongings and necessities for the camp. As you were placing shirts, pants, and what not into your luggage, you remembered what Aizawa said: "The trip is going to be five days long, so make sure to pack extra clothes just in case. Have all your suits ready as well. The days will be hot and the nights will be cold." You packed everything and took one last look at your luggage to see if everything was in place and fixed, then you zipped it up and hauled it all the way out of your house. Todoroki was there, waiting for you with his beautiful eyes and parted lips. "Hey, Y/n." He spoke up.

     You melted internally, his voice made you blush. "Hi, Todo!" You made your way to him with your luggage. He took it from your hand, holding it for you. "You don't have to do that for me, I can do it on my own!"

     "I know." You two walked beside each other.

     "I'm a big girl!" You said stopping and letting your hands sit on your hips and puffing out your chest. Todoroki kept walking and just smirked. "Hey! Wait up for me!" You caught up to him and smiled.

     He turned his head, his hair glimmering in the radiant sun and he smiled at you. Again, he melted your heart and you stared at him for a good ten seconds until he asked, "What?"

     You snapped out of the trance Todoroki's smile put on you, "U-um, what? U-uh y-yes?" He laughed a little and smiled at you again. "Hey! You can't just smile like that!"

     He leaned in close, "And why should I do that?" Then he smirked.

     You pointed at him and backed away, "You can't just do that either!" You blushed hard and just kept walking. "Hurry up! Let's go! I'm excited to go camping!" You smiled a hard closed-eyed smile then opened your eyes to see Todoroki's eyes wide and he looked a little shorter. "What?"

     "Y/n, you're in the air."

     You looked down and saw that you were levitating from the ground and were using your quirk. "WOAH! I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD DO THAT!" Your eyes lit up and you opened your mouth in awe as you dropped yourself back on the floor. Todoroki looked impressed.

     You two hurried and got to the classroom to see everybody else with their luggage. The class settled down and after ten minutes of students cramming their luggages through the door and sitting down, Aizawa spoke up. "Okay, I'm guessing everyone is here. Follow me, a bus is picking us up." Some of the students groaned because they had to roll their bulky luggage out again. As everyone dragged their luggage back out, a bus stopped slowly by the curb. Then Aizawa spoke again, "Everyone get in and leave your luggage." And so you all did. And of course you sat with Todoroki, with him on the window side and you near the passage way. You looked outside of the window and saw some people putting our luggages in and on the bottom storage space of the bus. Aizawa stood up at the front so everyone could hear and see him, "The ride is five hours, we'll be stopping by gas stations for the bathrooms and if you all want to buy something."

     Everyone replied with their own way of agreeing. You turned to face Todoroki, "Man, this ride is gonna be really long."

     "Yeah." The majority of students were chatting, laughing, and screaming, while the others were sleeping or just keeping quiet. In this case you were the one chatting and Todoroki the one keeping quiet. The girls were all seated next to you, behind you, or in front of you. Mina was in front of you and turned around to speak.

   "Ooh, you and Todoroki should hug each other!" She grinned while the other girls did the same and agreed with her.

     "You all are too obsessed!" You laughed.

     Tsuyu who was sitting behind you spoke, "You two should kiss too, ribbit." She said pointing at you both. You turned around in surprise not knowing she was there.

     You put your hands up and blushed, "You guys! Knock it off!"

     Momo who was one seat ahead of you but on the other side sitting with Kyoka spoke up, "C'mon Y/n, just a hug, pleaaassseee?" She clutched her hands to her chest and squealed.

     "Wh—huh?" You felt yourself being jerked to the side and in a blink of an eye, you were encased in a warm hug initiated by Todoroki. All the girls looked and squealed, plastering large grin that extended ear to ear. They whipped out their phones and began to take pictures. You covered your face for a while, then looked up at Todoroki. As the girls were still taking pictures and recording you two, Todoroki leaned in a softly placed a tender kiss on you forehead. You didn't know it was even possible to blush this hard! Turning around to look at who was watching, besides ALL THE GIRLS, you see Bakugo, Midoryia, Tokoyami, and Iida looking. Bakugo looked sort of frustrated and his face was red, Midoryia was shocked and his face was red as well. Tokoyami didn't show much emotion, and Iida was just there, his jaw dropped open. As soon as you looked at them, they all turned to look the other way. The girls were still staring and taking photos, so you scrunched your face up, turned away, and buried your face in Todoroki's chest. You heard Todoroki laugh a little and just hold you tighter. You heard squeals and giggles, but you still held your place.

     Todoroki started to talk, "You all should sit back down, the driver might catch you." You looked up.

     The girls all let out a sad and loud "awwwww" then hesitantly sat back down into their seats. Slowly, you let go of Todoroki and sat back upright again.

     After about one hour, the bus came to a stop in front of a gas station. All the students came running out of the bus to stretch, be free, and feel the cool breeze. You need to go to the bathroom, so you headed there, did your business and washed your hands. Some of the girls were washing their hands as you did the same. Mina was beside you, "Oooh...you looove Todoroki!" She said emphasizing the "love" part.

     Momo was two sinks away from you, she giggled, "You two look so cute together! I couldn't help but record! I couldn't resist!" She grinned.

     Tsuyu was on the other side, opposite from Mina, "Ribbit. Not the kiss I was hoping for when I said that, but it'll do." She wriggled her eyebrows.

     "Seriously, do you guys have anything better to do?" You answered while blushing and trying to suppress a giggle.

     Tsuyu put her finger up to her mouth as if she was thinking, "Hmm, nope."

     Mina smiled and turned to look at you strawberry red face, "Nah."

      Momo grabbed a paper towel and dried her hands, "No."

     "Pfft—whatever." You said sarcastically and laughed right after. You all dried you hands and headed out of the bathroom. Hmm, what should I get? I'm really hungry. You thought, touching your growling stomach. You walked to the aisle with chips to buy a quick snack. There were so many choices! You didn't know what to choose and stood there deciding for a long time.

     "Done deciding?" You heard a faint chuckle from a low voice behind you.

     You gasped loudly, jumping a little. Turning around, you saw Todoroki. "Oh my gosh, you scared me!" You grabbed his shoulders and leaned on him, trying to steady your heartbeat by doing deep breaths. You heard Todoroki laugh quietly and you let go of him to grab some chips again. "What should I get? Hmm, what do you like?"

     Todoroki shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, maybe Hot Cheetos?"

     "Okay! I'll get those for you! And I'll take Takis!" You grabbed two bags of chips and headed over to the counter.

     "Y/n, I'll pay." He already had money in his hand.

     "No, not again! Let me pay!" You playfully pouted.

     "If you can beat me to it."

     You rushed to the counter, placed the chips down and quickly handed the money to the clerk. "Here's the money!" You happily said, knowing you beat Todoroki to it.

     "Hey, Y/n, I was paying." He said in a tone a little louder than his regular one.

     "Haha! I beat you!" You laughed.

     "I'll beat you next time." The clerk was trying to hand over the change while you two were talking. You hurried and took the change to avoid holding up the line.

     You saw Momo go up to the store clerk, "Oh don't worry about them, it's just lover's quarrel!" She smiled and giggled.

     "Hey!" You called out to her.

     She just smiled at you and waved, "Have fun with your lover!" You blushed and turned back around to walk back to the bus with Todoroki to continue this five hour drive.

Thank you to my editors! Request, comment, and vote! Thank you! 💓

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

323K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...