Langst - Klance oneshots

By Nyx_Scorpio1224

Read the title dudes. It's not hard. Request taken on the 1st chapter. Everything belongs to DreamWorks. Onl... More

Intro
I Understand Now
Nightmares
Carry You
Suicide Note
Like That
Soldier
Prisoner
Prisoner 2
Prisoner 2 1/2
Prisoner 4
Feel Something
Petals for Your Love
That Damn Elevator
Marked to Die
Marked to Die 2
For LOVE?!
Demons
Give Up
Let Me Let Go
These Are The Battles I Wage
Ideas

Prisoner 3

1.1K 21 3
By Nyx_Scorpio1224

"Guys! I've got Lance's location!" Pidge shouted in victory. At that everybody came running in. "Where is he." Kieth demanded. Everybody knew about Kieth's love for the blue boy. Except the devil himself. Pidge gave the coordinates to Coran, who hastily punched them in. "We're coming for you, Lance." Shiro murmured.

The team quickly put on their armor and ran to their respective lions. Only the princess and Coran were left at the deck, pacing around nervously. "Princess. Without the blue lion... her absence could impact the success of this mission." Coran fretted. At that, Blue's roar startled the two of them. Coran looked to Allura. "Go. Save number 3." Allura solemnly nodded.

Allura ran into Blue's hanger. "My cub is in danger! Come, daughter of Alfor. Let us save my paladin." Blue growled in Allura's mind. Allura entered Blue's mouth and sat down as the controls glowed a magnificent blue. The blue lion burst out of the castle and into the battle. "Allura!" Shiro shouted in surprise. "Can't go into much detail, but Blue needed a paladin and this is completely temporary." Allura yelled back over the comms.

The lions began attacking the fleet of ships in uniform, each paladin putting all their anger into the fight. The red and yellow lion ejected their paladins and stayed at a distance waiting. "There. That is the ship Lance is most likely being held." Keith and Hunk used their jets and flew to a part of the ship where the metal had been torn off. "We're in," Hunk told

Coran guided the two toward the cells. When they reached there, they didn't see anybody. "Fuck. It's empty. Where could Lance be!?" Kieth cursed their luck. "I don't know. Let's keep going." The paladins kept going down the long hall. Then Coran's voice came through their comms. "There is a room that shows to be heavily guarded and 2 beings inside." "Shit." Hunk muttered. Hunk never cussed. Ever.

Coran was right. Nearly 10 guards. The guards noticed the yellow and red paladins and quickly drew their weapons. Hunk drew his bayard and started shooting the guards farther away. Kieth roared and ran towards the 2 nearest guards. The guards started firing at him. Kieth let the adrenaline swallow him whole. He dodged the bullets and disarmed one. The other shot a bullet that narrowly missed Kieth. Nobody. Nobody will stand in his way to get to his Lance.In a few swift motions, both lay dead in front of him.

Hunk kept firing. Using his shield to avoid getting hit, he ran past the dead soldiers at his feet. He is not gonna let any more harm come to his best friend. He failed Lance once, he's not gonna fail him again.

Soon the duo had vanquished the guards. They stood panting. Hunk turned to the closed doors. He fired at the electronic lock. In a moment, sparks flew and the door opened when Kieth wedged his sword in the opening.

They gasped at what they saw. Lance was laying vertically on a metal slab. He had metal bands around his neck, torso, wrists and ankles. He was in rags. Lance had so many visible wounds...but that wasn't the worst of it. Lance's face was contorted in pain and he was...sobbing. Keith and Hunk's heart shattered in a million pieces at the pitiful sight. Nobody had ever seen Lance cry. Never. Lance made sure of that. Hunk was the only exception and that was only at the Garrison.

Snapping out of their shock, they rushed to Lance. "Lance! Buddy! Wake up!" Hunk shouted. Kieth slammed his fist on the release button. Lance didn't wake up. He fell, limp, into Hunk's arms. "Wait. Coran said there were 2 people. Where's the second?" Kieth asked.

Just then, Haggar appeared from the shadows. She began shooting balls of magic at them. "You won't get away, paladins." She cackled. Hunk put up his shield to protect Lance. Kieth growled and charged at the witch. He dodged her shots. Then the witch summoned a large ball of black energy and threw it. Kieth kept running, blinded by rage. He didn't notice who that shot was aimed at. He swept his arm, catching the witch at a weaker state after the shot. He kept fighting her, until she teleported away.

"Kieth!" Hunk roared. When the shot hit his shield, his shield went down. But floating in front of Lance's chest was a pure black orb. Before Hunk could do anything, the orb slammed into Lance's chest, causing him to lurch forward. Hunk caught him, of course. "Kieth! Come on! We've gotta get outta here." Kieth saw the state of Lance and felt his heart tug.

"Get Yellow as close as possible. Then grab an extra breather helmet and bring it. I'll stay with Lance." Hunk nodded solemnly before gently handing Lance over to Kieth. Hunk ran off, leaving the two boys.

"Lance....Lance...please wake up." Kieth whispered. Kieth moved Lance so that he was lying on his lap and chest.He watched the boy cry and cry, tears wetting his beautiful tan cheeks. Kieth wiped the tears with his thumb. Lance's body lurched forward once more. Kieth couldn't watch. But he kept his eyes on his love. Lance looked like he'd been starved and beaten. Kieth then noticed the blood stain on Lance's side. He gently removed the cloth. Kieth's eyes were met by the sight of a deep stab wound that never had the chance to heal. Kieth gasped. He tore off Lance's rag that acted as a shirt. He tore it into strips and wrapped them as a temporary bandage.

Just then, Hunk came in and put the helmet on Lance. "Let's go." Kieth stood up and carried Lance bridal style. They ran towards Yellow. Kieth gave Hunk Lance and flew to Red. They zoomed toward the castle of lions. By that time, the rest of the team had finished their job and returned with them.

... Kieth's POV...

The team stood around the cryo-pod. All of his wounds had almost healed.Then out of nowhere, cuts appeared on his wrist. We all went into panic mode."Coran! What's happening!" Allura shouted. "His vitals are going down! Heart rate, blood pressure.... " Pidge fretted. More cuts. Blood dripped down on both his arms. The cuts didn't seem to stop. "LANCE" I banged on the glass. Now rows of burns. More and more. Cuts and burns. "Too much blood loss! He's not gonna make it if we don't get him out!" Pidge yelled. Coran rushed to the pod, pressing many buttons before the pod spit Lance out. Coran carried the boy to a medical bed. "Shiro! Get the medical kit!" Coran ordered. Shiro rushed to the bag and brought it to Coran. Coran began treating the cut and burs that kept appearing. Finally, they stopped. Coran quickly tended to the wounds.

"His heart is going too fast! He's having a stroke!" Pidge panicked. Nononononono NO NO NO. "He can't!" I screamed. Warm tears escaped my eyes. Coran shoved him back into the cryo-pod. "We need to put him in electric cardioversion!" Pidge commanded. Coran nodded and continued messing with the controls. Oh god...Lance...please live...we won't be able to continue with you. I won't be able to...

We all watched in tears as the pod shocked Lance's heart. Once...twice... and the pod shows his now regular vitals. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. "He's coming back to us..." Shiro smiled. Just then, the pod opened and Lance fell out. I rush to catch him. "K-kieth?" Lance croaks. I smile a watery smile and hug him. "Don't you dare ever die on me again." I bury my face into his shoulder. God, I love this boy.

Lance slowly wraps his arms around me. I feel the safest I've ever felt. I make out everyone else hugging Lance in one long group hug. Not a single person's eyes are dry. After a long while everybody else had gone out of the room, leaving just us.

"Kieth." Lance whispered in awe. We move to the bed. And I look him in the eye. But before I could say anything, he started. "Kieth. This can't be real. This cannot. Not after what everybody told me. This is too good to be true." he gets off and wraps his arms around himself. I reach out to him, but he shakes his head. "This isn't real. This cannot be real. This is just a hallucination. WHY AM I NOT DEAD!?" he screams. He wanted to die? No. I won't let him. He is worth everything to me. And he needs to know. I rush over to him and hug him. His knees buckle so I carry him bridal style back to the bed.

"Look at me" I tell him. Hesitantly, he meets my gaze. I stare into his ocean eyes lovingly. I take his palm and press it against my heart. "Do you feel this? This is my heartbeat. I am here, alive and in the flesh. I will always come back to you, Lance." I tell him with love laced into my voice. He looks shocked. "B-but, you guys told me how worthless I am" he whispers. A flare of protectiveness flares in my heart. "You are not worthless. You are the most amazing person I know. You are worth everything to me. You are perfect just as you are. Nobody can convince me otherwise. Lance... I love you so so much. So much it hurts me in ways you can't imagine when I see you in any form of pain." I tell him gently.

Wait. Did I just confess to him?! What if he thinks I'm weird now?! What if things are forever awkward between us cause he never liked me ba- "I love you too, Kieth" he says shyly. What. He loves me back? He loves me back. He loves me back!

I grin and lift him in the air and spin him. He laughs. My heart burst from the love I feel for this boy. I put him on the bed and kiss him. Immediately, he kisses back. "Does this make us boyfriends?" he asks shyly. I laugh out loud. "Yes, my love. If you want us to be." "I do!" he nods frantically. He kisses me gently.

...Lance POV...

I break away from the kiss. "Can we go to the lounge? I'd like to talk to the team." Kieth smiles. "Yes, of course." He helps me walk out, but carries me when my knees buckle again. Stupid knees. I fight a blush. Kieth carries me to the lounge where the rest of the team is. Kieth lowers me as they rush to me. "Lance! How are you feeling?"Shiro asks. "We were so worried!" Hunk cries. "Are you and Kieth finally together?!" Pidge fangirls. "Lance, how are you feeling?"Allura asks. I can't believe they actually care about me. They care! Maybe I am worth something.

I smile as we all sit down, Kieth beside me, hand on my thigh. "Physically, I'm okay. It seems the pod did it's job in healing me," at this, Hunk's face contorts into fear. I also feel Kieth tense a bit. I know what they're thinking. Mentally, I'm not okay and Hunk knows it. I cut and burnt myself. If I'm being honest, I still want to hurt myself more.I turn to Kieth and kiss him passionately and look at Pidge. "I hope that answers your question." Pidge smiles and squeals. The team congratulates them.

I look at Hunk's sad smile and I know what I have to do. I gesture for him to come to me. He walks to me and holds me. He sits to my other side. I take a deep breath. "Guys. It's time I stop beating around the bush." I close my eyes and tell them everything. I simplified everything as much as I could, but when I open my eyes I realize I'm crying. Kieth wipes my tears and kisses my forehead. I smile and reach for Hunk's hand. He holds my hand and squeezes it. I take a deep breath. "Hunk. I think we should tell them. I don't think I have it in me to do it alone." Hunk frowned."You're sure?" "They deserve to know." I knew the team was completely lost. I took a deep breath and cuddled into Kieth. 

Story time.

...

So, this is no longer a 3 part story. Obviously.

Vote and comment! Thanks guys!

Ps I fucking love these guys and I play the cello.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 175 13
A bunch of Klance stuff. (I do not own Voltron, all rights go to DreamWorks)
131K 4.1K 13
Lance angst because I'm evil and like to cause others emotional pain with my writing. Also some ships or random voltron one shots might be mixed into...
365K 11.3K 80
~Re-editing all chapters, I am noticing a lot of grammar mistakes, so I am going back to fix it all~ If there is one you want me to make an actual st...
26.2K 531 9
[DISCLAIMER: I do not own the cover art nor did I commission it. I attempted to reverse image search o no avail. Please notify me if you know the cre...