Never Forgotten (Levi X OC Fa...

By ViLeviivel

Gwen Regaey, or is that really her name? She was 17, she knew nothing about her past, she believed her family... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 38.5
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
NEW BOOK!!
Chapter 78
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 75

2.5K 65 19
By ViLeviivel

Third person's POV

"I think it's a good idea for them to eat some meat since the expedition's tomorrow," Gwen said to Levi as they walked to the mess hall where everyone had the dinner of their lives.

"Tch," Levi retorted, "Spoiled brats."

Gwen chuckled at his response, changing the topic. "What did Erwin say?"

Levi sighed, "He's stubborn as shit. He wants us to use him as bait when the time comes. It's useless to force him to stay, but whatever he says, I trust him."

"But he's in no condition to fight anymore."

"And so do you." Levi said sternly, facing Gwen. "Just say the word and you don't have to come at the expedition. We already made a plan incase if you don't join."

"I can and I will," replied Gwen, watching Levi's eyes filled with concern. "I have to, Levi," she said softly, placing a hand on Levi's cheek.

Levi held her hand, sighing in defeat. "I know, brat. Just be careful."

Gwen gave him a reassuring smile, removing her hands from his as she opened the doors to the mess hall. The room's atmosphere was filled of noise and cheers as if they were watching a fight.

And they really were.

"Your brother is at it again." Levi said stoicly, watching Eren and Jean beating themselves to death.

"W-why is no one stopping us?" Eren mumbled weakly as he threw a punch at Jean's gut.

"T-they're e-enjoying it. . ." Jean said weakly, throwing a punch at Eren's face.

Gwen sighed in embarassment, watching her younger brother picking fights again. She and Levi walked towards them without Eren and Jean noticing, Gwen swung her foot on Eren's stomach, sending him flying towards the tables while Levi kneed Jean unconscious.

"You're all too rowdy," Levi scolded calmly, "go to sleep and clean this mess up."

Gwen hovered above Eren, arms crossed over her chest.

"W-what was that for, Nee San?" Eren asked weakly.

"Picking fights again?" Gwen raised her eyebrow as Eren sat up, rubbing his bruised stomach.

"Jean started it!"

"It was actually you," Mikasa spoke from behind Gwen. "You shouldn't have stopped them, Gwen. Eren will heal anyway."

Gwen chuckled at Mikasa's comment, facing back to Eren. "Next time you pick a fight, bet with your life."

"That's mean Nee San," Eren mumbled as he rubbed his head.

"Go to bed, you need to save energy tomorrow," Gwen said.

"Yeah and you should too."

"Don't worry, I'll sleep after dinner." Gwen replied, helping Eren back to his feet, "Mikasa, Little Mouse, please make sure Eren sleeps well."

The two nodded, slinging Eren's arms over their shoulders and started walking out.

"I'll ask you again," I jumped back, startled as Levi suddenly spoke from behind. "Are you really going on the expedition?"

"Yes, I will. Levi." I replied, annoyed. Then I took a seat and started eating at possibly what seems to be my last meal.

Gwen's POV

EXPEDITION DAY

Hours has passed since we travelled; dawn was breaking and Wall Maria was already within our sights.

It felt good to hear people cheer for you for the first time, and it gave us -- the Scouts -- enough encouragement to need and to believe that humanity deserves to live.

We stood atop Wall Maria, looking down on the demolished town where I spent half of my childhood with a complete family.

"This is a mess," I mumbled to myself, feeling the wind swaying my cloak.

I felt a light weight ontop of my head, only to realize Levi pulled the hood to cover my face.

"Keep your hood on," he said stoicly, "we can't risk showing your identities in plain sight."

"Thanks," I said, readying myself to launch with the 3DMG, but Levi stopped me, and so did Erwin.

"Only use that when necessary or when you're in trouble and you can't transform, until then stay beside Erwin." Levi spoke.

I flashed a look of disbelief, turning to Erwin for help but Erwin agreed to Levi. I sighed in defeat and just continued watching the soldiers surveying the entire area.

Then a green flare shots up in the sky.

"Was Eren able to cover the hole?" I asked, squinting my eyes to get a better look at the far distance.

"Yes, I think so," Erwin replied.

Alright. Success.

Erwin then walked towards Armin, probably discussing last minute strategies or back up plans, so I stood alone again.

I felt useless in this expedition, but what Erwin and Levi has always reasoned is that I need to preserve as much energy as I can to be able to transform thoroughly, considering ny current health condition.

Minutes has passed but there were still no enemies spotted in sight. No sign if titans, nor Reiner, Bertholdt, and Zeke.

Those bastards.

Then a red flare shots up, meaning to halt the mission.

I saw some scouts hanging by the side of the wall, hitting their swords against it as if they're looking for something within it.

I approached Levi, asking him what was going on.

"Arlert thinks they're somewhere within the walls," he said

I nodded, observing everyone, then someone just beneath us shof a flare and yelled, "Here. There's a cavity in this part--"

In a swift movement, a blade stabbed right through him with Reiner emerging from a small hole.

I turned to Levi; his expression un readable as he tightly gripped on his blades. "Levi, what are you thinking--"

Our eyes widened seeing Reiner. Before he could move another limb, Levi swiftly dived down, stabbing his blade through Reiner's neck then the othet at his chest, but it was useless.

"Levi get away from there!" I shouted as he quickly let go of Reiner.

And in a blink of an eye, Reiner transformed.

I tensed up as the Armored Titan makes eye contact, clearly telling me their goal. A hand clutched my trembling ones, I turned to my side and saw Levi facing forward.

"Relax," he said, "We're not gonna let them take both of you."

We'll make it out of this, I thought to myself.

Then the wall shook violently as Reiner started climbing up, and right on time, the Beast Titan showed up with his titans surrounding the perimeter.

The smaller titans started running for our horses which is what Erwin clearly predicted while the big ones stood still, clearly their motive was to trap us.

"Squad Dirk and Squad Marlene, protect the horses together with Squad Marlene! Squad. . ." Erwin continued speaking and giving out orders as I looked over the hundreds of titans.

"Hey," Levi said from beside me, "Don't push yourself."

I turned to him, a doubtful look on my face. I grabbed his chin and made his eyes look straight through mines.

"Tell me, Levi," I started, "Was I able to live in your cold heart? Did I thaw it?"

He looked shock, probably thinking why I said it all of a sudden.

"You barged in, unexpectedly. . .and you melt it in ways no other fire can." He replied calmly.

I smiled purely, tears threatening to fall, "I'm glad to hear that."

His forehead touched mines as he interlocked his hands with my shaking ones.

"Don't be scared brat, you'll make it," he whispered in a low voice, "I love you, Gwen."

"Same here," I chuckled wryly, "I love you, Levi."

Then he pulled me in for a kiss all of sudden when he's completely aware that everyone were watching us. But at that moment, I didn't care, he didn't care. We parted ways, letting go of each other's hands, then Erwin shouted his words.

"SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO!"

And I jumped over the wall, injuring myself and transformed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 497 39
CONTAINS AOT /// SNK SPOILERS!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~ When Captain Leah Anderson gets a message from an old friend, turned Commander, requesting her return...
54.3K 1.1K 24
Your life had started long ago, living as a titan for over 500 years, watching the creation of the walls as the terrible, blood thirsty monsters tore...
40.2K 1.1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
4K 49 30
A story about a Survey Corps Soldier and her Captain's Love and War in different point of view. This story too begins with students of Attack Junior...