Danganronpa V3: The Love Hote...

By Darkshadowlady438

Rankings: #158 key out of 4.5k stories - 6/26/2022, #30 key out of 4.4k stories - 1/1/23 It was nighttime, y... More

Chapter 1 - The Grand opening
Special room: ' Shuichi Saihara '
Chapter 2 - The Killing Game
Chapter 3 - Murdering Love
Chapter 4 - Kill or be Killed
Special room ' Rantaro Amami '
Chapter 5 - The Motive
Special Room ' Kaede Akamatsu'
Chapter 6 - Curiosity Killed The Cat
Special Room ' Ryoma Hoshi'
Chapter 7 - Morning Madness
Chapter 8 - Hotel Trial
Chapter 9 - Bullet Clues
Chapter 10 - The Golden Elevator
Chapter 11 - Court's in session
Chapter 12 - Court's in session part two
Chapter 13 - Regret
Chapter 14 - Punishment time
Special room ' Kirumi Tojo'
Chapter 15 - Behind the Walls
Chapter 16 - The Second Room
If ' Danganronpa V3: The Love Hotel' had an Opening
Special Room ' Angie Yonage'
Chapter 17 - The Photo
Chapter 18 - The Ugly Truth
Special Room ' Tenko Chashibara'
Chapter 20 - The Sadist
Chapter 21 - The Doctor will see you now
Chapter 22 - The Blackout
Chapter 23 - Are you afraid of the dark?
Chapter 24 - Investigation Two
Chapter 25 - The Web of Trial
Chapter 26 - The Lies behind lies
Chapter 27 - A Skater's dream
Chapter 28 - The Ramp to Hell
Chapter 29 - The Night Owl
Chapter 30 - The Forgotten Past
Chapter 31 - The Third Floor
Chapter 32 - A Safe Haven
A/N: Update
Chapter 33 - Killing the Beast
Special Room ' Korekiyo Shinguji'
Chapter 34 - The Real Game Begins
Chapter 35 - Medical Anomaly
Chapter 36 - Project 329
Chapter 37 - The Offer
Chapter 38 - The Doctor's Office
Chapter 39 - Henry's Nightmare
Special Room 'Miu Iruma'
Chapter 40 - The Test Subject
Chapter 41 - The Rising Suspicions
Chapter 42 - I will be their Hope
Chapter 43 - John's Delusions

Chapter 19 - The Nobody

83 3 0
By Darkshadowlady438

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You were searching the hallways, you look behind a corner " Muffins?." You walked down the halls " Where did you go?." You looked around, you thought ' Oh come on, it's almost bedtime.' You heard a voice said " Are you looking for something?." You turn around and saw Max. Max had his emotionless face on. You gasped in shock, He said in his monotone voice " Is something wrong?." You blushed " Sorry, I didn't know you where there." Max sighs " That's alright." You asked " What are you doing here?." Max wipes his neck " I was just heading to my dorm." He asks " Did you lose something?." You said " Yeah, how did you know?." Max said " Well, you don't have Muffins with you." You nodded in agreement, you heard the announcement come on. You and Max looked at the monitor. The Monitor showed Monokuma holding a cup of wine, he said " Tick tock guests, it's 9:00pm. Time for bed." Monokuma smirked " As for me, I'll be drinking for the rest of the night." He takes a sip of the wine and the monitor shuts off. You said " I guess it's bedtime." You started walking away, You heard Max said " Hold up!." You looked behind and saw Max. Max was walking towards you. He asked " Could I walk you to your room?." Max looks away  " I mean, I'm not trying to hit on you or anything." He added " Aren't we friends?." You answered " I'm not sure." You smiled " But, I guess you could walk me to my room." Max had a small blush, You and Max walked away.

* Time Skip

You were chatting with Max, You asked " So, did you figure out your talent yet?." Max shook his head " Not really." He said " Maybe I don't have a talent." You said " That's not true, Everyone has a talent." You said " I've got it! Maybe you're the Ultimate Wallflower." Max asks " Wallflower?." You nodded " Yeah, maybe you're someone who hates social." Max thought for a second " No, that can't be it." You asks " Huh? What do you mean?." Max said " I don't remember anything about being a loner." He said "  I had my brother to support me." You asked " You have a brother?." Max nodded " Yeah, his name was Sam." You smiled " That's so cute! Having a sibling must be cool." Max said " Yeah, we used to hang out in the park together. Sam was nice to everyone." You and Max finally arrived at your door. You turn to Max and smiled at him " Good night Max." Max replied " Sweet dreams." You went inside your room. Max felt a small blush growing on his face. He walked away and sighed.

(Number Count: 493)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396 37 12
( You can See the Protag in the Cover- ) 21 Student's Wake Up in a Unknown Location. Confused, They Explore the Location that They're Currently Stuck...
136K 8.1K 75
Welcome to Dangan Island, Where Love is a Disease And Forgetting is the only way for Peace **✿❀ ❀✿** "Three serums, one sacrifice.. what will you cho...
92.2K 2.5K 57
One day, you wake up in a random place... AGAIN?!?! But this is no ordinary place... it's an abandoned school in which you and 16 other students have...
6.9K 196 13
The 'mastermind' has decided to play one final game with Makoto Naegi, to prove himself as the Ultimate Hope or the Ultimate Despair... BOOK ONE - De...