๐๐Ž๐’๐…๐„๐‘๐€๐“๐”โ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽ C. Cul...

Por nataliaalianovas

๐๐Ž๐’๐…๐„๐‘๐€๐“๐”| โ๏ธŽI'm a 25 year-old army doctor that knows how to kick your ass. Vampire or not. I can p... Mais

๐’๐ญ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐—ผ๐ง
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐—ผ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐—ผ
๐…๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐—ผ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ

8.8K 273 9
Por nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX:
STRONGEST IN THE HOUSE

"BELLA?" CHARLIE CALLED, WALKING into the room where the two siblings were placed. The two sisters exchanged looks before looking back at their father.

"Hi, dad." Bella awkwardly greeted while Echo sent her father a small smile in acknowledgement.

"Are you okay?" Charlie asked.

"Never better. Healthy as horse." Bella smiled.

"You don't turn into an animal too, do you?" Charlie asked, glancing between his two children. The both shook their heads whilst Jacob came up behind them, placing his hands on both of their shoulders.

"They wish they were that awesome." Jacob smiles. Echo sends him a scowl. Edward walks back, grabbing Jacob's attention.

"Let's give them some privacy." With that they left the room leaving the Swan family―︎minus their mother―︎in the room. The three sit down on the couch, Charlie hesitantly starting the conversation.

"Uh. . . Jake said that, this. . . this was necessary. What does that mean?"

"Dad, I really think it would be better-" Echo started, but Charlie cut her off, his gaze directed towards Bella.

"I wanna know what happened to you."

"I can't tell you." Bella shook her head.

"I think I deserve an explanation." Charlie argued.

"You do, but if you really need one, I can't stay here." Bella softly told him. Charlie looked over at Echo, the girl slightly nodding her head in confirmation.

"Oh, come on! No! No more going away!" Charlie shouted, standing up off the couch.

"Dad, you're just gonna have to trust that for whatever reason, I'm alright. I'm more than alright. Can you live with that?" Bella begged him, standing up after him.

"Can I live with that? Well, I don't know, Bella. I mean, I just watched a kid I've known his entire life turn into a very large dog. My daughters look like my daughters, but don't." Charlie huffed. Echo frowned before deciding to stand up as well.

"Can you just believe that we'll tell you anything that you need to know." Echo spoke up, looking at her father with pleading eyes.

"And I don't need to know this?" Charlie asked. Echo shook her head.

"No. Really, you don't." Echo softly said, her voice stern as she spoke.

"Well, I'm not gonna lose you again. Both of you." He said as he looked at his oldest child. "I can't."

"Then you won't. I promise." Bella told him. Echo sent him a small smile. He embraced Bella into a hug. He pulled away and then gave Echo a hug.

"I missed you both, so much."

"We've missed you too, dad." Echo mumbled. When she pulls away, Edward enters the room with Renesmee in his arms.

"Charlie, this is Renesmee." Edward introduced.

"Your niece."

"Our daughter." Edward corrected.

"Right, the adoption." Echo watched as Bella moved over to stand beside Edward as Charlie looked at their daughter. "Renesmee? She's got your eyes, Bella. Need to know, I guess."

Echo walks outside with Charlie, stopping when he opened the drivers door to his police cruiser. Charlie turned to Echo and pulled her into one last hug.

"I love you, E. Watch after her for me." Charlie told her. Echo smiled before nodding her head.

"I love you too, dad. And don't worry, I won't let anything happen to her." She promised before pulling away. She took a step back as Charlie entered the vehicle, and sped off. Echo watched until she could no longer see his car anymore. A sad smile fell onto her face as her arms crossed over her chest. She turned around and made her way back up the steps where Bella was waiting for her. She held out her hand and Echo smiled before taking it. The two walked back inside, the others all in the living room.

The siblings let go of one another and walked over to their mates. Echo let out a sigh as she took out the contacts.

"Jesus, those things were irritating." Echo mumbled. Carlisle smiled with amusement before giving her a kiss on the top of the head.

"Well done, Bella. I've never seen a new-born show that kind of restrain." Jasper commented.

"I'm not sure she is a new-born. She's so. . . tame. Both of them are so tame." Emmett stated, dragging Echo into the conversation.

"Emmett, don't antagonize her. She's the strongest one in the house." Edward commented. Emmett let out a scoff.

"Please."

"Don't believe it?" Echo asked, cocking an eyebrow. "Why don't we test the theory then?"

The family of vampires walked towards the woods. Emmett sped off and came back with a giant rock in hands. He placed it on the ground and gave Bella a challenging look.

"Don't hurt yourself, Emmett." Edward commented as he and Bella got in position. They clasped their hands together and waited for Jasper to count them down.

"Alright, on three. One, two. . . three!"

The match starts. Emmett smirks when he starts to move Bella's hand, but his smirk falls when his own hand is being moved by Bella. Eventually, the latter won. Bella turned with a smile on her face.

"Did you see that?" She asked with laugh. She starts to kick the rock, breaking it to pieces. Echo rolls her eyes at her childishness, but can't help the small smile that fell on her face. As the group sped back towards the house, a thought came to Bella's head.

"Hey, E." Bella commented. Echo glanced over toward her sister, her hand clasped within Carlisle's as she patiently waited. "Teach me how to fight."

"Nope." Echo shook her head.

"Oh come on." Bella begged.

"Absolutely not."

"Why not?"

"Because I'll teach you the way that I was taught and I'd rather you not go through that." Echo admitted. Carlisle gave her hand a comforting squeeze.

"I can take it." Bella shrugged. Echo looked at her sister, her eyes narrowing.

"Fine, but if I teach you I have rules."

"Lay 'em on me."

"You can't use your enhanced vampire senses to your advantage. If I am going to teach you, you need to fight as if you were still human. You can't use your strength. You can't use your speed." Echo explained to her.

"Deal."

Echo let out a sigh as she ran her free hand through her hair. "Guess I'm going to teach my little sister how to become an assassin."

꧁꧂

"Again." Echo stated. Bella let out a frustrated sigh.

"I've been doing this same thing for an hour."

"I had to do the same thing for three weeks." Echo deadpanned. "It has to be perfect or you don't pass. Now, are you done complaining?" Bella let out a huff before nodding her head. She looked at Bella and the two began to fight. Echo dodged all of Bella's hits. Bella swept the girl off her feet, but the assassin rolled and hopped up before Bella could process what was happening. Echo lunged at her, jumping, wrapping her legs around her and spinning twice before using her legs to throw Bella over her shoulder. Echo landed in a crouched position before standing up straight and turning to face Bella who was lying on the ground.

"You didn't tell me about that one." Bella whined. Echo smirked.

"That's the point. You need to be prepared for any and all attacks that could come your way. Pull a stunt like that again, and you'll for sure die in a battle." Echo told her before holding out her hand a pulling her sister up. "I believe that's enough for right now. Go inside and spend time with your quickly growing child." Bella let out a sigh before nodding her head and entering the home. Carlisle walked outside, the group of vampires watching them from inside the home.

Echo met him halfway and he gave her a quick peck on the lips. He interlaced their fingers before walking her into the home.

"I think you officially have Jasper beat." Emmett spoke up, a smirk on his features as he looked at the girl. Echo simply rolled her eyes in response before sitting down on the couch beside Rosalie. She closed her eyes as she leaned her head back. It was going to be a long couple of days, and Echo could tell that something truly bad was coming.

1,379 words

Authors note: 🥺🥺 I love a sensitive Echo.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye my loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

2.9M 91.8K 59
โ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—™๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜- ๐—œ๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—”๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—–๐—จ๐—˜๐—— ๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๏ฟฝ...
9.8K 126 32
Oneshots of your favorite Twilight characters!
122 0 14
๐ด๐‘–๐‘š๐‘™๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’(๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘) ๐‘‡๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ .... It's already finished but I'm editing it ... ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž...