I promise ;Ailani and uso

De jBall0ut

Nothing to really describe, read the story to find out .! Mais

Pt . 1😘
2 .
3.
Ms. Maliu
Single pringle🥳
Lemme teach you 😌
Let me know😅
Yours..😌
9 .
Are you ready ..🥺
11 .
Wrestlemania ..🤩
Wrestlemania pt. 2✍🏽
Wrestlemania pt .3🤧
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
Twentyyyy😘
9+10=ch. 21
22
23🥺🤩
Twenty- foee🤨
25 .
26 .
27
28
2️⃣9️⃣
3️⃣0️⃣
3️⃣2️⃣
3️⃣3️⃣
3️⃣4️⃣
3️⃣5️⃣
3️⃣6️⃣
3️⃣7️⃣
3️⃣8️⃣
3️⃣9️⃣
4️⃣0️⃣
4️⃣1️⃣
4️⃣2️⃣
43
44
45
46
47

3️⃣1️⃣

650 12 0
De jBall0ut

   Today me and jey were in Washington for a show and interview with 'The bump' and on ' up up , down down' with Xavier and some more people .
We were currently at the hotel getting dressed. Well I was getting dressed and jey was already done so he was really waiting on me .
It was warm in Washington so I just chose something simple

I put my hair in a ponytail and brushed my teeth and we got in one of the black trucks that wwe usually gives us when we do an episode of ' ride along ' heading to our shows .

We put our seatbelts on and he drives to the location for the first interview for ' the bumb'. We made it there about 30 minutes later and made it inside waiting for them to announce us .
" now please welcome our guest , wwe superstars; ailani and jey uso !" We bear Kayla say and we walk in through the curtain and everyone else claps . We hug everyone and jey sits down next to her and I sit next to him .
She talks for a little and then gets to us
" so ailani you did have a couple months off for your injury , how did that feel ?" She ask me and I sit up

" it was great actually! I got to work and train with some AMAZINGLY trainers and also my dad " I smile .
" and then you made a comeback at money in the bank for the title! How did you lead yourself to not going against Naomi for the title ?"

  " yea ,when I came back it- it was like a different feeling but it felt right you know ?. And then for the title, I think I had already had the chance to win that title and I did . But it's like every time you get to hold a title , you gotta think about how your gonna lose it " I shrug my shoulders and see jey nodding as he understood .

" and jey for you, how is it being the champ and also working with ailani as a couple ?"

He chuckles and sits up " oh man ! Being the champ is great !. Working with ailani is great because not only do I get to see her at the shows but I get to go home with her and I mean we been the best mixed gender tag team so sum must be workin " he and Kayla laugh .
She ask a few more questions and we answer until we had to leave to the next interview.
  We made it inside and seen Xavier, Cesaro, Alexa and Finn .
" our finale guest have arrived! Jey uso and miss ayoo ailani !" He says and everyone claps . I hug everyone and sit in between jey and Finn.
Xavier starts asking some questions making all of us laugh of course .
" so ailani , you been in the wwe for almost 2- 2 years right ? Or it's been longer hasn't it ?" He ask and everyone turns toward my way .
" yea it's been actually 2 years " I smile .
" who did you look up to as you were a big fan of the company?"

I smile hard " ouu I don't this is a hard one " we all laugh .
" umm well I always looked up to the rock and Batista. In NXT , just ask Finn " I say as he pays his attention towards me
" I really looked up to him and I had got to do a tag team match with him and I was - it was cool to partner up with someone I looked up to "
" Finn how was it working with ailani for the first time ?" Xavier asks.
" man. It was great ! She brought new talent and some heat to nxt and I remember her running up to me yelling about how we were gonna be partners and I - I could tell she had a huge passion about wrestling " he smiles and I nod my head .
We talk a little more and laugh
" so Alexa how did you and ailani meet ? Or so , how was it being both in the women's division?" Xavier ask her .
She had sat next to Finn. " absolutely amazing . I was and still is a huge fan of her and I think she is so underrated and I think I would always be a fan of her work " she smiles .
I awe and we hold hands infont of Finn until he moves them and we laugh .
We move on to jey and Cesaro and then we all play some games until we all had to go because we had a show . I hug everyone goodbye and we get in the car and drive to the hotel so we could put our bags into the trunk and head to the arena .
In a matter of no time I look up and see we pulled up . We grab our bags and walk inside go to separate locker rooms . Jey hasn't really been talking since the interview but I'm sure he's just trying to get in the mode for his match tonight.
I get dressed and head down to the ring before they let people in . I walk down the ramp and around the ring and lean back on the barricade as they finish up the touches .
I still think it's so unbelievable that I'm living my dream .

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16.7K 467 82
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴄᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴘʀᴏ ᴡʀᴇsᴛʟᴇʀ ᴊᴇʏ ᴜsᴏ, ᴡɪʟʟ sʜᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀʀᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ?
1.9K 137 38
A Continued edition of my prior fantasy booking story, This time including Submitted Superstars from anyone who wants to work with me to create even...
61.7K 2.2K 41
Slow updates. A Joshua Fatu (Jey Uso) Story. AU
94.1K 1.7K 39
Some things take time, it's a learning process.. especially when it comes to this