3️⃣7️⃣

I make it home and as I'm in the driveway, I look at my phone and see it's around 11 pm . I made sure my eyes were dry .
I get out the car and unlock the door and walk inside making sure I lock it back up . I walk over to the kitchen island and put both of my arms on it, just thinking.
The stair light comes on
" baby ?" I hear jeys deep voice come down the stairs and into the kitchen .
"You good ? Why you come in so late " he rubbed my arm .
" I - I just met my brother " I met his eyes as they got wide .
" o- ok tell me about how everything went " .
So I told him everything and didn't leave a detail out .
" soo, he's your older brother..?"
I nod my head " yep . "
He gave me a hug and I held onto him tight, not wanting to let him go .
" please don't leave me .." I whispered into his chest .
He hugged me tighter " I promise I won't . I'm not going anywhere " . He pulled away and gave me a kiss .
" go take a bath and come to bed okay ?" He smiled showing his teeth.
I nod my head and my way upstairs and into the bathroom.
I got in the relaxing hot water with the lavender smell of bubbles. Jey comes in and I turn my head to him
I lightly smile " yes my love ?"
" mind if I join you ?" He smirks and I laugh and tell him to come in . Once he's in, I lean against him as be was behind me .
" you ever wonder what our kids would look like?" I ask with a chuckle and he laughs.
" yea actually. Imagine what our little boy or girl would look like"
" imagine who's attitude they would have " we laugh and he massaged my shoulders which felt amazing.
" thank you " I smile and we get dressed in night clothes but all I wore was a large shirt and just my panties under while jey just had on some shorts and tied his hair in a bun and attempted to put my curly hair in a bun while he didn't do too bad .

We get under the covers and I swear the bed felt so good . We snuggle for a while until the wild side of me sprawled all over the bed but luckily the bed was big .

I woke up around 9 a.m and text trinity to ask her if she wants to go to the gym . She says yes and I change into some red shorts and a red sports bra but put my black sleeveless muscle shirt over it . I walk downstairs to the kitchen and grab some bacon that jey made .
" gym ?" He ask me while he was sitting down on the bar stools of the island .
" yep , with trinity "
" alright, love you "
I give him a kiss " i love you too !" I yell while I slip on my shoes and grab my phone and keys off of the table that we have by the door and head into my car and drive to the gym.

Me and trinity been at the gym for at least two hours and now we're taking a jog and talking .
" do you remember a boy named Mateo, while we were growing up ?" I asked her while we still ran .
" no I don't think so . Why ?"
We stop running . " yesterday I met my brother."
Her eyes went wide " your lying ! Tell me about it " we walk back to the gym and I tell her the whole story which I still couldn't believe.
" so are you gonna let him meet jey ?"
I chuckle " I don't even know . He has literally has the same attitude as me , maybe even worse . " we both laugh .
" since we grew up together, are you ready to meet him ..? " I ask her as we lean against my car I'm front of the gym .
" I'm ready whenever " she gently smiled and I nod my head . We give each other a light hug cause we were both sweaty and get ready to leave . We say goodbye and ' I love you's' and I get in my car and stop by Buffalo Wild Wings and get me and jey something. For some reason, I had a craving for wings but I mean who couldn't .
I got the food and drove back to the house and saw another car in the driveway and walked in .
" jey ! ." I yell and walk to the kitchen to see jey , ricochet, jimmy and Roman.
They all turn to me and jey takes the bag and puts it on the counter .
" hey guys " I smile and they say 'wassup' or 'hey' back . I go upstairs and go into our bathroom and take a nice shower and shave and get out and change into something comfortable

Smackdown live was in Australia so we were leaving tonight so I knew I would be comfortable in this outfit while we're on the plane

Smackdown live was in Australia so we were leaving tonight so I knew I would be comfortable in this outfit while we're on the plane . I blow dry my hair and tie it in a bun while walking down the stairs into the kitchen and see the boys in the living room . I take my food and put it in the microwave and bring it upstairs and start straightening my hair , which let me remind you it was not easy .

 I take my food and put it in the microwave and bring it upstairs and start straightening my hair , which let me remind you it was not easy

@wweAilani - want sum blueberries 🥺?
Likes-2.1 mill
Comments- 900.K

@carmellaWwe- I'll share with you 😩
↪️@wweailani- okayy❤️!

@jeyUso- no , I want you 🥺🥺.
↪️@wweailani- I want you too😖❤️

@user- you guys are so cute !!
@trinity_fatu- I want curly headed babies from y'all now !😍😩
↪️ @wweAilani - @jeyUso should we give her curly headed babies ?😉
↪️@jeyUso- I think we should 😏.
@user- their having babies!!?
@user- she's not even cute..
@sashabanks- yes sis 😍 !
↪️@wweAilani- I love youu 💞