Single pringle🥳

I made it back to the hotel and made my way to my room and dropped my bag on the floor instantly and plopped down on the bed .i got up a couple minutes later and packed my little 2 suitcases and made sure I had everything from the bathroom and around the room .
Once I got done , it was like around nine and I was getting hungry so I decided to order a pizza and wings but I knew I couldn't eat that all by myself so I called trin to come over .

   She said she'll walk down soon, considering we're at the same hotel but a couple rooms down. I hear a Knick at the door and open it seeing that the food was here. "Thank you. Here you go " I say to the woman and give her the money and then she leaves .
As I set the food down, I hear another knock and open the door knowing it's Naomi. She closes the door and sits on the bed .
"Girl you got pizza and wings !? My stomach gone be on fire " she says and we laugh . "Here you go " I say giving her food and a water as we both sit on the bed .
"So I needa talk to you about something " I say trying not to smile but I do it anyway .
"What's up ?" She says.
So I tell her what happened between me and jey, not leaving any small detail out .
"Ahhh . Okay !!" She says doing a little dance .
"Girl sit down !" I laugh at her and she sits down .
"Let's go on live " I say and she agrees and we go live on my Instagram, and many fans and some superstars even join really quick.
"Hey y'all !" Trinity says and they start asking questions.
"Anybody wanna join ?" I ask them and a lot of people say yes and I see that Kofi is on my live so I add him and then half the screen shows his face . "Ayee Kofi !" Me and trin day and he says wassup to us .
After a while , Kofi ends his video and then fans start asking questions.
'When are you two starting a YouTube ?' I read out loud .
"Ouu, that sounds fun. Maybe soon tho " I say and trin agrees

'Question for ailani, are you dating somebody?'
Naomi reads out loud and looks at me . I give her big eyes , forgetting that the camera was on me too .
"Nope . I'm single" I smile and trin laughs at me, which leave all the people questioning if I was lying or not .

Around an hour or 2 later , trinity leaves and I clean up the pizza , take a shower and lay down hoping I can get all the sleep I can for tomorrow.

I wake up around 7 a.m and take another shower so I can feel fresh when I'm driving . Most of the superstars arnt leaving until check out time but I wanted to straighten my hair.I get in the hot shower and shave what I needed to shave ,wash my hair and wash myself up while singing some songs .
I get out and blow dry my hair . Once my hair is blow dryed, I lotion up, put on deodorant and my clothes

I put on two of my gold ankle bracelets with my white vans and brush my teeth and start straightening my hair , which took longer than I really expected but I loved it

I put on two of my gold ankle bracelets with my white vans and brush my teeth and start straightening my hair , which took longer than I really expected but I loved it . It was all the way down to the end of my hip . I walk out the bathroom and put the rest of all of my stuff in my suitcases and check my phone to see it's 10:30.
I decide to put my suitcases in my car so I won't have to do it later . I grab my keys and keycard and walk out to the room and into the elevator only to see jey.
"Hey Fatu " I smile pushing all my hair to one side . He nods his head and doesn't even look at me .
"Are you okay ?" I ask softly , touching his arm but he moves it and scoffs . I step back "sorry.." I say softly . I stand in the corner just waiting for the elevator to go on the first floor.
After what felt like forever, the doors open and he walks out first and I go out . I see Kofi, big E and Xavier. I walk over to them "hey guys " I say .

"What's wrong lani?" Xavier ask . That's the thing, I can never keep a secret from them cause they always know what's up.
"Nothing , my mood just got killed but mostly because I'm tired " I say yawning.

"But I just wanted to say bye cause who knows when we'll see each other again " I say and hug each one of them , Kofi last and longer cause me and him are the closest. "Okay , New day group HUG !!" Big E yells and everyone looks at us and laughs, except jey .

" stop being loud " I hit him on the shoulder.
"But bring it in guys " I smile and we all hug .
We let go "Love you guys " I say and they respond and start to touch my hair .
"Unt uh ." I swat their hands away ." I just did it and y'all dirty hands are not finna ruin it " I say and they laugh .
I walk away grabbing my suitcases and walking outside opening my trunk , putting everything in. "Need any help ?" I hear and look to the side and see trinity.
I gently smile and close my trunk " no , your good "
"What's wrong ?" She ask and holds my hand and rubs it .
I take a deep breath " Jey y yo estuvimos bien anoche y todo el día, pero ahora no quiere hablar conmigo y me está ignorando. Ni siquiera hice nada aunque." ( Jey and I were fine last night and all day, but now he doesn't want to talk to me and he's ignoring me. I didn't even do anything though.)
She nods at me while I tell her . When I'm mad, sad , or frustrated/ irritated, I talk in Spanish which is something my mom does so I picked it up from her . And all the time me and Naomi grey up together , being around my family tought her to understand Spanish but she wasn't that good with speaking it .

"Do you want me to talk to him ?" She ask.

"no por favor no lo hagas probablemente me ignorará más "( no please don't. He'll probably ignore me more. ) I say and she rubs my back " Va a estar bien" ( it's going to be ok)
"Yea . I hope so " I say and the twins walk out the hotel walking towards me and trinity but once jey sees me , he rolls his eyes and goes on his phone. "Don't worry I'm leaving " I say and walk across from him into my car .
They walk to their car and I pull out the parking lot and start my drive home, listening and singing music from my playlist.
" I HEARD YOU GOT A NEW MAN , I SEE YOU TAKIN A PIC . THEN YOU POSTED IT UP THINKING THAT ITS MAKIN ME SICK" I say as I sing to big Sean .
This gone be one fun drive .