16

Tonight is smackdown live and me and trinity have stag team match but we won't know who we're facing until we're in the ring .
Im excited tho . I start getting ready and get in the shower and brush my teeth and put on a tank top and some black tight leggings, they also made my butt look good so 🌚 .
I grab my bag and head to the arena . The show for tonight was in California but it was a little farther than where I lived but I wasn't complaining.

I make it to the arena and walk in and numb into somebody.
" sorry my fault " I say and look up to see joe aka Roman reigns.
He chuckles " you'd good . How you been lani?"
He ask as we walk around.
" I've been good actually, what about you?" I ask him .
"You know , the regular . My cousin treating you good ? Cause if not-" he says but I cut him off with a laugh .
"Yes he is treating me good Roman "
He laughs and then stops walking and holds up my hand ." What's this ?" He smirks but looks confused at the same time .
"A promise ring . Don't you think it's a little too early for us to be married " I say in a duh tone and he thinks about it and says 'ohh' .
I laugh at him "I gotta go but it was good talking to you " I hug him bye and walked into the locker room and trinity had came in a couple minutes later . "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever " she groans and I pull her into a hug .
"I knoww. I've missed you " I say and we let go and start getting dressed .
" I say we go on a vacation " she shrugs like it's no big deal .
I laugh and she looks at me serious. "Oh your - your for real ?" I ask and she nods . "Please ? We need girl time, away from the boys and relax " she says . I mean she isn't wrong , a nice little vacation would be fun and relaxing.
"I'm in . But come over after the show " I say and we hug and she leaves out the locker room and I pull up my socks and tie my shoes and walk out .
I walk to catering and see they had brownies so you already know I had to get one .
I feel hands snake around my waist and a head on my shoulder
" wanna bite ?" I ask already knowing he was gonna say yes . I put the brownie in his mouth and he takes a bite and then I finish it .
" you gotta match tonight ?" He ask me leaning against the wall so we weren't in the way of people . " yea , I told you this yesterday "
" my fault girl , but they gave me and jimmy a chance to win tag team titles" he says excited .
My mouth widens " baby that great !" I hug him . " now we can both be champions " I smile and hold out one of his hands .
"I like the sound of that " he smiles . "Now go get ready . Your match with trinity is soon " he says and my eyes get wide .
" shit , I forgot " I give him a kiss "okay baby , I'll see you soon " I run off  to the gorilla and see trinity on the way too and we just laugh. For this match , since we are tag teaming we decided to change the our entrance for the one time 😜 .
The announcer tells us to go on and we walk out to the music .

( imagine the entrance , just not with the guys. Also Naomi and ailani arnt matching , they have on their regular gear. )
Yep . We brought the funkadactals back ! The arena goes crazy and we make it to the ring and hug each other and stood there waiting to see who we were going to face .
Then the music comes on. I don't recognize the music but trinity does , and lets just say she looks pissed.
All of a sudden there she is , ariane. Well , Cameron. Walking down the ramp with a smirk and gets in the ring .
The crowd boo's her and I stand there with my arms crossed and Naomi grabbed me and her a microphone.
Ariane walks around , looking me up and down and then she speaks .
" I mean wow . Naomi you really know how to pick them" she says chuckling at me . I try to go after her but Naomi holds me back .
I stand there and let her speak .
" I mean sweetie , she's just gonna forget and turn on you just like how she did me . I mean ... your little boyfriend might do it too " she smirks and I scoff , I know she really did not just bring jey into this .
She starts speaking again but I cut her off "bitch please ." I say and the crowd cheers .
"You got another thing coming if you think I'm gone end up like you . And you talk about jey like that again I promise you gone get these hands.but sweetie , you see he has a girlfriend... that's low of yourself. But I wasn't expecting anything more especially from you "
I smile at her and she runs to me and  we start fighting. Naomi pulls her hair from behind and we throw her out the ring and run towards the ropes and jump over them and land on her .

   But I wasn't done with her . I picked her up by her hair and threw her into the barricade 3 times until security comes out and they all stood in front of me and ariane started walking up the rest of the ramp but I moved quick past the tall buff ass security guards and attacked her once again and this time security carries me backstage and sits me down .
Ariane leaves after a while and so does security.
Jey walks up to me "what the hell were you doing out there ?" He ask me and I just look at him .
"I don't know , defending my boyfriend " I say in a duh tone .
"They could've arrested you ailani " he says slightly raising his voice . " you can't just attack people " he says .
" oh so you wouldn't have done the same if someone was talking ab me like that in front of you !?" I ask him with an attitude. And when I get an attitude, it's usually horrible.
" you think I care about being arrested for fighting for you ? Or you just wouldn't do the same ?" I tilt my head while asking him .

" I'm not even finna argue with you lani ." He says . Shaking his head .
" why ? You think ima jump on you and security gone get me again ?" I chuckle.
He adjust his hat just standing there and I scoff
"Yo ailani , chill out " he says .
"Chill out !? It was a whole other female talking about you in front of me and you want me to 'chill out '? .... ok ." I say and walk off , I was not in the mood to argue with him .