3️⃣4️⃣

It's been two weeks .
Two weeks of silence, sometimes arguing, no kissing , no physical contact .
And honestly I'm the one causing it . If I hadn't chose to do this whole storyline then everything would be perfect. I think I never understood what this meant for jey and how it made him feel to see pictures of me and his cousin holding hands in the ring, or me walking out with him for matches , or even doing interviews together and making it seem like there was something really going on .

  I think it all got to him because last night we broke up . We got into a argument and one thing led to another . As of right now all I could think about was how he told me before that the last girl he was with broke his heart and met his family, did I do that too ? I was currently at my parents house in my old room while fiddling with the one thing that's gonna always remain on my hand ; the promise ring .
I don't think I could ever take it off because I still have Hope after this whole storyline that we could go back to when we were happy and when I was happy , cause ever since last night I just cried , and if I wasn't crying then I was zoning out .

2 months later ..
I was currently backstage of smack down live, in the locker room changing . I had changed my gear like a week ago and I was loving it and so was everyone else .

The bottoms were bright yellow trunks and I had a black muscle shirt but I have a bright yellow and black top under it that looks like Sasha's top.
And if your wondering , me and jey are not together. Sometimes we would have awkward stares at each other but both walked away . Most people knew about the breakup but didn't bother to mention it around me cause I mean , everyone knew I loved him .. and I still do .
Till this day I still wear the ring . I don't know if he wears his because every time I feel him in my sight , I look away because I know if I look at him I would go up to him and look stupid .

  The storyline with Roman had ended two weeks ago and I finally felt .. normal ? I guess you could say . I snapped out of my daze as I heard trinity shaking me
" earth to ailani !"
" huh " I turn my head towards her .
" just making sure your okay . Are you prepared for your match ?" She put her hand on my shoulder.
I smile " yea " .

So I forgot to mention , tonight I face Charlotte and Ronda Rousey for the RAW and SMACKDOWN women's championship.
I get pulled out of my thoughts again as Renee comes up to interview me .
  " just a quick question for you ailani ."
" how are you feeling for your triple threat match tonight against Charlotte and Ronda Rousey for both, RAW and SMACKDOWN championship?"

I smile at the camera " I'm nervous " I chuckle.
" but nervous means your ready so , y'know you can nervous but can't be scared."

We ended the interview and I stood in the gorilla with everyone else , watching Charlotte go down the ramp . As I jog in place I see out the corner of my eye that jey was looking at me and even tho I tried not to look at him , it didn't work . We locked eyes and gave me a little smile which is the first. My music goes on and I look back at him and raise my fist up and run out through the curtain and stage .
This was really my moment, and imma give out my all .

-skip to the end-

While Charlotte was out of the ring , Ronda went after me and I could barely stand at this point . As she threw me down she started to pin me but she had slipped down a little.
As the ref counted to 3, I hear my music .
Wait- I won ! I thought she pinned me .
As I'm trying to get up , Ronda was up screaming about how it wasn't fair and what not .  I stand up with hair, sweat and a couple tears on my face .
" HERE IS YOUR WINNER , THE NEW RAW AND SMACKDOWN WOMENS CHAMPION . AILANI !"
The crowd cheers and I smile as the ref hands me both of the tittles and I run to the ropes and hold them up as confetti comes down from the ceiling. I make my way up the ramp and hold them both up again and make my way through the curtain to the gorilla and everyone pops confetti and whistles and clapping and what not . Paul comes up and hugs me as I cry a little in his shoulder.
" you did amazing ! You deserve this , okay ?" He whispered to me .
I nod my head "thank you "
I wiped my eyes and he patted my back and as I said thank you to everyone, I made my way through and went to the locker room where some of my friends congratulated me .
" tonight we are celebrating for you !" Trinity yells and everyone claps . Since I was main eventing tonight , the show was literally almost over . So we all head to our cars and follow each other cause everyone literally stays at the same hotel . I parked and got out , moving towards my trunk so I can get my bags out . As I look up from closing my trunk, I see jey and jimmy walking with their stuff and I quickly look away . Since I was closer to the door I made it in faster and went to the elevator, seeing drew ( McIntyre) .
" ah , we meet again ailani " he chuckles in his accent which I don't know about y'all , but his accent was so adorable.
I chuckle " yeaa.. sorry about kneeing you in the stomach " we both laugh .
" congrats on the tittles tho ! I hope we can work together some day " he smiles showing his dimples .
I smile back , showing my dimples as also " thank you , and yea for sure ." We say goodbye and I go inside my room and go take a shower .
When I get out I put on lotion and get a text saying that the girls were on their way there .