WE KIDNAPPED ONE DIRECTION

By pari_hazza

This story is about 5 best friends who kidnap the famous boyband one direction. U need to read the story to f... More

WE KIDNAPPED ONE DIRECTION
OUR BOY BAND
the phone call
OUTING WITH BOYS!!!
PLANNING AND PLOTTING
TEENAGE CONFESSIONS
HARRY AND PARIDHI
ZAYN AND PERRIE
LOUIS AND ELEANOR
LIAM SOPHIA & NIALL STACY
THE SWIMMING POOL
LAST DAY
A SMALL DEDICATION. NOT A CHAPTER
BACK TO AMSTERDAM
BITTER TRUTH
LETS HAVE FUN NOW?
A WEEK MORE
SURPRISE
OUR FIRST ALBUM- "LOVE DRUNK"
THE PARTY
A DAY OFF
SHATTERED
THE UNSPOKEN SPOKEN WORDS
THE LETTER
SORRY SORRY SORRY
HEARTBREAKING INTERVIEW
THE TOUR BUS
LOVE HATE
MOVING ON AND LETTING GO
NEW LOVE
SURPRISE SURPRISE
CONVERSATIONS
THE NIGHT AT NANDOS
SURPRISE FOR PARI BY ***
TOO AUSTRALIA
GETTING PIECES BACK TOGETHER
IT's ALL LOVEY-DOVEY
VAS HAPPENIN???
EPILOGUE
FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE FOR "WE KIDNAPPED 1D"

THE LAST OF EVERYTHING

68 0 0
By pari_hazza

#CHAPTER 27- THE LAST OF EVERYTHING!

*Pari’s point of view*

Today is our last show and we are getting dressed for our performance.

The guys have been acting more weird. Even Niall is not talking to me properly!

“I hate Zayn! ” Perrie complained! He purposely spilled coffee on my dress!

“what is happening? Forget it! I don’t wanna think bout it! It’s the last of everything! ” Sophia said!

We heard guys sing their song.

“2 mins. ” Brecie said!

“cool” we said!

*Time Skip*

All of us are sitting in the back stage!

“I have few good news for 5 SEASONS.” Brecie said!

“tell us…” We all said in unison. It was shocking to know that even boys were taking interest!

“1) LOVE DRUNK album is #1 on 32 countries chartbuster list!

2) You girls are very soon gonna make videos of few songs from the album!

Last but not the least

3) 5 SEASONS is nominated for debut pop album in all the music show awrds starting from AMA, Brits, Teen choice and many more!”Brecie said!

“yaaaayyyy…” we al stood and went in a group hug with Brecie.

“congratulations!” the guys say!

“thanku” I say!

“I guess this is the end of everything” Niall say

“yeah!” Perrie say!

“best of luck boys for the future! ” Sophia said!

“we don’t need your best of luck! Keep it to yourself!” Harry snapped!

We left!

A few day later we left for Miami to shoot our songs!

We decided to shoot WINGS, PERFECT TWO AND LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG!

We pretended that we didn’t care about what boys were doing. But secretly we did keep with the news about them.

“ohkay girls! Do you know how to dance?” the director asked us! We nodded and we first shoot for WINGS where we danced a lot!

In the song  LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG we sat on the beach of Miami and did stuffs what we do on beach like swimming, playing volley ball, checking out boys etc.

After shooting for few days we finally came to the song we all waited to shoot for.

“we wanna do something different” I groaned.

“yeah!” Sophia agreed with me!

“Brece… we wanna do something different for this song! No beach, no dance. Something different!” stacy said!

“what do you guys wanna do?” Brecie asked!

“lets sing it normally in a dark room with only 5 chairs and our pictures are being played in background!” I say!

“this sounds interesting!” Eleanor says!

“yeah! It does!” Perrie said!

“Cool. If you guys wanna do that!”

Within 2 days we completed the song. 15 days later the songs were released in the gap of a week.

We all went back to London! We shifted from our previous residents! We didn’t wanted to see the guys everyday!

“I am going to my bedroom! This jet lag has disturbed my sleep! I need to sleep now” Perrie said and started walking to her room!

“Me too ” Stacy and Eleanor said and left for their rooms!

Only me and Sophia were left!

“Soph m felling hungry! Make me something pleaseeeee…” I say making the cutest Puppy dog face! she groaned but immediately got up! After few minuites, she came back with sandwiches and coke. I grabbed my plate and we started having our food!

“you miss Liam right?”  I ask with a sadness in my voice!

“as if you don’t miss Harry!” she said and giggled!

“yeah! No matter how happy we are for others, we all still love them and miss them!” I say. We continued eating food!

*Eleanor’s point of view.*

I escaped from everyone and switched on my laptop! I saw my picture with Louis.

I didn’t realize tears were rolling down my eyes…  

I hurried to my washroom took out my first aid kit. I opened it and unwrapped the blade! I cut my wrist continuously! After a few cuts everything blacked out!

*Sophia’s point of view*

We were having our food when we heard a loud sound of thud! Me and Pari gave each other a confusing look and ran to Perrie’s room only to see har sleep. We then went to Eleanor’s room, she wasn’t in her bed. Pari went to the washroom and screamed! I rushed to washroom and saw blood all over. Eleanor’s wrist was cut! I panicked! I

“Perrie…. Stacy…. Perrie Stacy…” I shouthed and they came running! They screamed!

“I will get the car out! You guys carry her down!” Perrie said.

“uummmm… girls, should we call boys?” Pari asked crying and shivering!

“Nooo…” me Perrie and stacy shouted at her!

She started crying hard!

“Stop crying and help us!” I say she nodded and Perrie ran down!

We gently place her in the car along with Pari and me and Stacy went in my car!

*time skip*

*Perrie’s point of view.*

We rushed in the hospital. The doctor’s took her in the operation theatre.

It has been 4 hours and the doctors are still operating her! We waited in the waiting room! A doctor came in and announced Eleanor’s name. we went rushing!

“are you family?” doctor asked!

“yeah! We are best friends and sisters!” I said!

“Eleanor is fine. The cut is deep but a lot of blood loss took place! She may be week and fragile for a month! Treat her food properly and medicines on time! that’s it! You guys can meet her!” doctor said!

“thanku doctor… thanku sooo much! ”Pari said and we rushed to her room!

*Eleanor’s point of view*

I got up not familiar with the surroundings! Suddenly the door opened with a thud noise and 4 girls came rushing to me… I finally had a run down of everything. Me- crying- blade- wrist- black out. They huged me!

“girls I cannot breathe!” I say coughing!

“we are glad you are ohkay!” Perrie said!

I thought of having a bit of fun!

“thanku… but who are you?” I said making a shocking face!

Everyones jaw droped!

Everyone had worried expression on their face!

Pari started crying!

I started giggling!

“stop crying Pari! I am just playing with you guys!” I say and started laughing!

They rolled their eyes and doctor came in!

“having fun girls?” doctor asked

We all giggled!

“here are the discharge papers! you can take her to your house!” doctor said!

“yyyaaaayyyyy….. ” I say and left to the washroom!

We were leaving when I saw Paparazzi on the gate of hospital!

“oh-oh! Trouble ahead!” Stacy said!

We giggled!

I took a deep breathe and started moving!

Paparazzi started shooting their questions.

-Ms. Eleanor why are you guys at hospital?

-Are you pregnant with Louis Tomlinson’s child?

-Or are you having some other affair?

Girls were protecting me! we ignored the question and got into our cars and speed off to our house!

It was 7 in the morning when we reached home!

“Guys m hungry!” I say and Perrie got up! She brought 5 plates of sandwiches and orange juice!

We were eating when Pari asked “y did you cut your wrist?”

A tensed expression took over my face!

“i-i-” I stammered! I took a deep breathe and told them that I was missing Louis and hated myself for leaving him.

I started crying. The girls tried hushing me! I slowly became quite!

“Lets sleep girls! And El you are sleeping with me!” Perrie said and we left!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.7K 26
Disclaimer: I wrote this book around the age of twelve when I was very inexperienced in writing and even though it's not my favourite book, I'm still...
951 15 41
When 5 best friends meet 5 boys, otherwise known as one direction, they face a few dilemmas. What if they fall in love with the same guy? Or the guy...
12.1K 219 21
this story is about a girl and her phsyco path ex best friend, one direction, one police officer and one crazy ride! What would you do if your crazy...
6.7K 45 33
~COMPLETE~ A girl gets kidnapped. 5years later she gets out of there. But, Who does she run into? Who saves her? Who are her new best friends? What i...