The Optimist

By storiesbymo

"Stay positive." "Just smile." "Don't worry." Do these words sound familiar? Well if you attend Sun Hills Hi... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
epilogue

deleted ideas

1.6K 104 25
By storiesbymo

deleted idea 1: Jacob was going to reject Nadia first and just steal her book. Forever.

deleted idea 2: Nadia was going to return to mid year prom and have Jaxton has her date for the night.

deleted idea 3: Xena was going to spill fake rumors to Nadia at prom about Jacob to make her hate him right before gradation. Haha.
EXTRA: For some reason, I imagined Xena as Zendaya for like two seconds because of her last name (Coleman).

deleted idea 4: Rayan and Nathan were going to be a couple and Chres was going to be straight.

deleted idea 5: Dad was going actually to die.

deleted 6: Lucille would be scared of Nathan, but eventually she would grow to love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.1K 86
Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princeton meets a girl? Her name is Bella. Sh...
168K 1.7K 30
Use to be 'True Love Don't Come Easy' (UPDATED AND POLISHED OVER!) This is a love story between you and the boys of Mindless Behavior. Who will be yo...
740K 12.8K 45
Step into the world of highschool. The most mindless place anyone could ever experience. You've got heartache, tears, secrets, promises and some mess...
68.3K 1.5K 71
Jacob Perez, an ordinary teen who was living the ordinary life. With his best friend India, and her hectic life, he couldn't help but get pulled in...