Never Forgotten (Levi X OC Fa...

By ViLeviivel

Gwen Regaey, or is that really her name? She was 17, she knew nothing about her past, she believed her family... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 38.5
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
NEW BOOK!!
Chapter 78
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 67

2.1K 70 31
By ViLeviivel

Levi's POV

We planned everything overnight to take down Rod Reiss.

We stood atop the wall, waiting for the big-ass titan to approach nearer. Everyone readied the cannons, the equipment, and their gears.

"So you're saying we'll shove gunpowders down his throat?"

"Yes, if ever we have the oppurrunity."

"Does it even have a mouth?"

Erwin still held a calm face, "That's our last gamble."

The titan has now reached the wall, standing right infront of us. It has no face, but it has an opening to its nape.

On Hanji's command, the cadets attached the hooks of the barrel of gunpowder to it's arms. Then it started rolling towards it, as it touched the steaming hot arms, the barrels exploded, giving us the chance to attack.

"Eren! Now!" Erwin shouted as Eren in titan form came charging from behind and towards Rod, a net full of barrelled gunpowders.

Eren got nearer and nearer, until he threw the net into Rod.

BOOM!

The explosion sent us flying farther, but it was a success. Pods from Rod's body were in the air, we just have to find the right one.

"Soldiers, attack every single one!"

On Erwin's command, we took off. I attached my hooks to a pod, slicing it but it only contained blood.

Disgusting.

I took off to another pod, slicing it only to find more blood and some of the body's organs.

Then there were no more left. I landed on the ground where a crowd has gathered up, in the center was Historia Reiss.

Everyone whispered to each other, watching Historia slowly standing up. The other cadets landed beside me, watching the scene with admiration in their eyes.

Historia stood straight, "I am Historia Reiss, the true ruler of the walls."

Third person POV

Levi went back to the broken chapel, checking if anyone was still alive. He scanned each pillar, each body, no sign of life.

"Captain Levi, we found Kenny." Said a cadet as Levi turned to him, a shocked look on his face.

The two soldiers stopped by a nearby tree where Kenny laid helpless. His face was half-burnt, blood all over him, and his body was as good as crushed.

"I'll be fine here alone," Levi said to the other cadet as the cadet obeyed and quickly went back.

"Yes sir."

"With those burns and that blood loss, there's no helping you now." Kenny weakly looked up upon hearing Levi's voice.

"Yes?" Kenny spoke, "I wonder. . ." He took out a rectangular box, he opened it to reveal a syringe with the same bottle Eren drank to use hardening.

Levi's peered at it closely. Titan spinal fluid.

"This was our deal with the man who wanted whoever that girl was," Kenny said weakly. "I capture her, he gives me this."

He conspired with Reiner and his comrades just to get his hands on this?
Levi thougth in his mind.

"I can inject myself with these and turn into a titan, one of those dumb titans unfortunately. It should extend my life, for a little while."

"You've had time and strength to inject yourself," Levi said in a low voice, "Why haven't you?"

Kenny lets out a chuckle, "If I don't inject it right myself, I'll end up like him. All messed up."

Levi stared at him, a mix of sadness in his eyes. "I know you're not sitting here just waiting to die. Don't you have a better excuse?"

"I don't want to die," Kenny coughed, "and I wanted. . .power. Everyone I met was all the same -- drinking, women, worshipping God, even. Family, the king, children, dreams. . .power. Everyone had to be drunk on something to keep pushing on. Everyone was a slave to something, even him." Kenny coughed out more blood in the floor, some even reached Levi's boots. "And. . .what are you? A hero?"

Levi knelt infront of him, grabbing both of his shoulders. "Tell me everything you know! Why did you leave me that day?"

Kenny looked at Levi in the eyes, "I'm just not meant to be someone's father."

Levi's eyes widened at his reply as he moved his face closer. "It seems like my last name's Ackerman too. What are you to me? What are you to my mother?"

"You. . .idiot," Kenny laughed as blood came out of his mouth, "I'm just her. . . brother."

K-Kenny's my mother's brother. . .? Levi was at loss for words. He squeezed his eyes shut and changed the topic. "Where is Gwen? Where are they taking her?"

But Kenny laughed in reply. "The last thing on earth I would want to tell you is where she is. . ."

Levi furrowed is brows. He's only got seconds left to live. I need him to tell me. He tightened his grip on Kenny's shoulders. "Where is she!"

"I'll give you a clue. . ." Kenny scoffed, his mouth nearing Levi's ear as he whispered. "She ain't near."

And with that, Kenny laid back to the tree, his breathing stopped, leaving Levi dumbfounded.

"Oi Kenny," Levi shook the man, "Kenny!" But Levi already knew he was as good as dead.

Levi stood up, hands gripped tighter on the shotgun he held.

He was my last chance to know whers Gwen is, and I failed.

Levi mounted his horse and returned back on top of the walls to meet up with the other scouts.

As Levi landed, Erwin, Hiruka, and Hanji approached him. "Did you find out where Gwen is?" Erwin asked.

Levi shook his head 'no', never meeting their eyes.

"I see." Erwin said, "We can't find her soon without--"

Erwin stopped mid sentence as the other cadets were making noises.

"Who are you!" Jean shouted, sword aimed at a boy who had a broken arm and was bleeding badly.

"D-d-drop your gun!" Conny said.

But the boy pushed passed them and ran up infront of the officers.

"You're one of Kenny's men." Levi said coldly.

"Stay back, Captain! He's armed!" Sasha said, bow and arrow aimed and ready.

The boy noticed the guns he held in both hands and quickly dropped them, making the soldiers wonder.

"A-are you Captain Levi?" He spoke, "Yeah, you must be--"

"Stay away from the captain!" shouted the cadets as their weapons were aimed at him.

"No no! D-d-don't shoot me!" Said the boy, hands raised up in defense.

"What do you want, brat?" Levi said, walking closer. "What's a member of Kenny's crew doing here?"

"Believe me sir! I'm on your side." Replied the dirty blond kid. "I rushed here as fast as I could to find you, Captain Levi."

Levi raised his brow, "Tch, and why is that?"

"G-G-Gwen told me to find y-you."

Everyone around gasped, eyes widened including Levi's.

"I'll lead y-you to h-her." He said shakingly, "I k-know where she is."

"He must be joking Captain!" yelled Petra.

The other cadets didn't believe him, saying he was just deceiving everyone.

"Silence!" Hiruka commanded, silencing the atmosphere.

"We need to know we could trust you," Erwin said.

"Y-yes. I was the one who left the letter at H-H-Hanji Zoe's office as ordered by Gwen," replied the kid.

Levi stopped infront of him, "Very well. What's your name?"

"K-Kinn. Kinn Church."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
212K 5.4K 49
For (Y/n) (L/n), enlisting in the Scouts was a last resort to escape her twisted father and the years of abuse that were part of her "training." But...
5.6K 217 17
AoT Fanfic.. Again xD Levi x Reader ||\\||//|| After an abusive past with your father, and a dead mother, you run away to train and join the Survey...
188K 5.2K 25
You lived safely inside of Wall Maria. Hanging out with friends, having fun with your family, and keeping Armin from being beaten up. Life was peacef...