Jelsa One Shots

By lovetowrite12340

It's just a bunch of one shots of my favorite couple! *I don't own any pictures or characters I use in this b... More

I'm sorry
Could I?
You're HOW OLD?
Mr. Steal Your Girl
Maybe
Please
Die Hard
FaceTime
Madly in Love
Valentine's Day
Batting Lashes
Charades?
Puppy Love
Things I want to do with You
Ice Cream Monster
Please... Don't Go
Please... Don't Go- Part 2
Worry
Hard Day
I want a baby
Sisters
Trying
Wedding
Crush...
That One Faithful Day
Gentleman
Goodbye
Goodbye- Part 2
Ferris Wheel
Happy Halloween
Sisters- Part 2
Sisters- Part 3
Happy Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Years
Fool
Sweet Boy
Mother's Day
Happy Father's Day
Heartbreak
Heartbreak- Part 2
Pain
Kiss the Air
First Look
Trick
The Cookies
Nightmare
Mom
My Love

Happy Birthday

934 22 18
By lovetowrite12340

Third POV:

"Babe!! Are you ready yet?" Jack exclaimed from downstairs.

He was taking his girlfriend, Elsa, out on a date while Elsa's sister, Anna watched their daughter.

Their daughter, Ashley, is only three years old. She was a big surprise for both Jack and Elsa. They were about twenty four years old when Ashley was born.

She loves being with her parents and her favorite tv show is Blues Clues. It was a cute tv show, where this little dog would decide what her and her owner, Steve, would do that day by leaving a blue paw print on certain items and he'd have to put the clues together and figure out what Blue wants to do.

Anyway, Jack was ready to go on their date and currently was waiting for Elsa. Anna was already at their house deciding to make Ashley her dinner. That being macaroni and cheese with some hotdog bits in it.

Elsa was getting ready when her daughter came running in with one of her Blues Clues stuffed animals.

"Mommy!" She exclaimed.

"Hi Ash," Elsa said when she turned around to see her daughter in her room.

"What awre ywou dwoing?" She asked.

"Mommy's getting ready for her date with daddy," Elsa said putting on some lipstick.

"I want swome," Ashley said. Elsa giggles and put the lipstick down and picked up Ashley.

"Why?" She asked.

"Iwt lwook prwetty," The little girl smiled. Elsa kissed her head then chuckled wiping off the lipstick.

She put Ashley down then said, "Maybe when you're older mommy will put it on you. Right now you're too young," Elsa said. Ashley pouted then ran out the door.

Elsa went back to doing her hair. She was going to put it up in her usual French braid.

Right when she finished brushing her hair, Jack walked in with a pouting little girl.

"Why is she so pouty?" He asked Elsa. She rolled her eyes but chuckled.

"Because our daughter wants to wear lipstick and I told her no, not until she's older," Elsa said about to start French braiding her hair when Jack have her THE look.

When Jack usually gave her THE look it usually meant he didn't want her hair up and out of her face. He loved her hair down. It was so long and beautiful. He loved being able to brush her hair out of her face and place a few strands behind her ear.

It was one of his favorite intimate moments with her. Staring into her eyes while moving her hair a little bit, then slowly getting to give her a tender kiss.

Yep, definitely one of his favorites.

Elsa rolled her eyes at him.

"Stop giving me that look," Elsa said and let her hands fall from her hair.

"What look?" Jack asked innocently as he kissed Ashley's head as she played with her dads shirt pocket.

"That look you always give me whenever I'm about to put my hair up," Elsa said rolling her eyes again.

"Well, I like your hair down. What's wrong with that?" He asked.

Elsa just shook her head and took Ashley from him. Ashley instantly wrapped her arms around Elsa's neck.

"Mommy? Dwo ywou hwave to gwo?" Ashley asked.
Elsa smiled lightly at her baby.

"Yes, But we won't be gone for too long. Besides Auntie Anna's going to be watching you," Elsa said.

"Yweah, okway fwine," Ashley said then slid out of Elsa's arms and went downstairs with her Auntie Anna.

"I swear she's as stubborn as you sometimes," Elsa said to Jack.

"Me? You're pretty stubborn yourself you know," he said as he pulled her into his arms.

"Yes but you're worse," Elsa said getting closer to him.

"I beg to differ," Jack said as he leaned in to kiss her lips quickly.

"Are you ready now?" He asked as they pulled away. She chuckled and nodded.

They walked downstairs together and found Anna and Ashley eating dinner.

"We are heading out now kids. We will see you when we get back," Jack said. Anna rolled her eyes.

"I am not a kid. I am twenty three," Anna said pouting.

"You're still a kid because you're younger than me," Jack said smirking.

"That's not cool Jack," Anna said.

"Alright you two. Bye Anna and Ashley. We will be back in about an hour or two," Elsa said hugging her sister and kissing her daughter. With that they left the house.

An hour later they went to the beach just to walk on he sand in the moonlight. Hands intertwined, walking barefoot.

"So... was tonight wonderful?" Jack asked.

"*giggles* Of course it was. Now time to go home to be with our baby," Elsa said smiling at him. Jack smirked at her. Elsa rolled her eyes playfully.

Jack wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed the side of her head.

"That little girl of ours, she's so adorable just like her mommy," Jack said. Elsa blushes.

"She's got your smile though," Elsa said chuckling.

"When are we having another one?" He asked. Elsa rolled her eyes again.

"You know you are always rolling your beautiful eyes at me all the time," Jack commented.

"Well... I'm not planning on having anymore kids until I'm married Jackson," Elsa said.

"Fair enough. Let's get you home now though," he said as he brought her to face towards him. She smiled at him. The moonlight reflecting on her made her look so enchanting and Jack was just so happy she was with him.

He smiled and brushed some of her hair behind her ear then kissed her. There it is, his favorite moment ever when he's with her. He'd never tell her this unless she caught on then he'd stop if she wanted him too.

~Time skip to next day~

Elsa and Jack had fallen asleep in their bed when they got home the night before. Jack was explaining his plan to Anna and she greatly approved.

She was going to help him make everything possible.

Jack had gotten out of bed early and made sure everything was put into place.

He had three clues set up for Elsa and his daughter.

He was just so excited about it.

Anna had helped with writing out and printing some of the things he needed for this surprise.

Elsa woke up to an empty bed. She groaned when the light from the window hit her eyes. She sighs, thinking she should get up but didn't want to because of the bed being so comfy.

She was going to try and fall asleep until she heard her bedroom door open and in came Ashley in her Blues Clues costume. She ran to the bed and jumped on it and sat on her moms stomach.

"Mommy cwome on! The swun is shwining awnd I want cwookie crwisp!!" She exclaimed.

"Hmm... Ash... why do you have to wake up so early?" Elsa asked.

"Bwecause the skwies awake swo I'm awake. Which mweans we hwave to plway," Ashley said laying on her mother and pouting.

Elsa chuckled, wrapped her arms around her baby, then said, "You've been spending too much time with your Auntie Anna." Then she began tickling her little Blue. (Ashley was dressed up like Blue from Blues Clues). Ashley could not stop laughing.

"Mommy... s-stwop... it..." she managed to say between laughs.

"Alright, let's go get you some Cookie Crisp then," Elsa said. Ashley quickly got up at the sound of that and grabbed Elsa's hand. Elsa chuckled letting her baby drag her downstairs and to the kitchen.

"Have you seen your daddy at all today?" Elsa asked as she got two bowls out. Then started pouring cereal.

"Yeah, hwe swaid hwe'll bwe bwack though," she said sitting in her chair at the table.

Elsa brought the two bowls to the table after putting some milk in them and bringing two spoons.

They ate their breakfast then went to the living room to watch some tv. Or Ashley watch tv since Elsa was going to get her phone from upstairs quickly. Just in case someone called her like say Jack if there was an emergency, she'd have her phone to answer just in case.

When she got to her phone she saw a little note on it.

It said:

"Hey babe, I know you're wondering where I am. Well I set up a little game for you and Ash. There will be three clues that you will need to find in order to find me. There will be blue paw prints on the certain items. Ask Ash for some help. She's pretty good at finding stuff you know ;)
I love you!
See you soon!
-Your Frostbutt (still can't believe you call me that)
P.S. a hint where your first clue is: in my office drawer on the right there should be two things: something new and something old"

Elsa smiles looking down at her note. She walked downstairs towards his office seeing his drawer on the right but she stopped herself thinking that she should ask Ash for help. She thought it would be sweet to ask her to help her.

"Ash, sweetie, come here," Elsa called from the door. Elsa waited until she heard little running steps coming towards her.

"What iws iwt mwommy?"

"Daddy wants us to play a game with him. He has a few clues for us that we need to find," she said. She had bent down to explain the game to Ashley.

"Ywou mwean lwike Bwlue's Cwlue's?" She asked. Elsa nodded her head smiling at her baby.

"Daddy said that the first clue is going to be in his office. Wanna help me find it?" She asked. Ashley nodded vigorously.

So they walked into his office looking for the clues he had given her.

"Mwommy!" Ashley exclaimed. Elsa looked to her daughter and saw that she had a blue paw print cut out printed out.

"What you got there Ash?"

"A bwlue pwaw prwint," She said excitedly.

Elsa looked at where she grabbed it from. Then saw the two objects.

One of the objects she hasn't seen before. It was in a box but she opened it and saw little snowflake earrings.
The other was something she used to play with when she was a child, a stuffed penguin who has seen its better days. He was a little raggedy. (A/n: the penguin from Olaf's Frozen Adventure. I can't remember it's name).

"Mwommy? What dwoes thwis sway?" She asked as she was looking at the back of the paw print.

"Let me see," Elsa asked and Ashley handed it to her mother. Elsa looked at the writing and knew it wasn't Jack's handwriting but these words would definitely come out of his mouth.

"Hey babe! You found the first clue! So now your next clue will be at your parents house. It should be in the room where we spent most of our time ;)
Love you and Ash
-Your Frostbutt
P.S. this time it's going to be something borrowed and something blue.

Elsa thought it was odd that he would bring them out of the house to go somewhere else since she planned to do nothing today but... she gets to spend time with her daughter while finding whatever the heck it is that Jack wants her to find.

"Ash, you want to go to grandma and grandpas house?" Elsa asked as she looked away from the letter.

Ashley gasped and nodded her head excitedly.

"Cwan we gwo now?"

"Let's get ready first then we will go," Elsa said and held her daughters hand as they walked out.

~Time skip~

Elsa and Ashley arrived at Elsa's parents house. Elsa used her key and they walked in. It was quiet for there house to be. Anna would usually be there talking up a storm but it seemed that no one was home.

Elsa thought it was odd but decided to shrug it off.

"Ash, you wanna see mommy's old room?"

Ashley nodded but stayed close to Elsa because even to her it was weird that no one was home.

They walked to Elsa's room. Elsa immediately started looking around for her clues.

"What awre ywou lwooking fwor now?"

"Something borrowed sweetie, another clue from daddy," Elsa said. Ashley quickly started helping.
It wasn't long until they found it in one of her old drawers. The object they found was a beautiful necklace.

Elsa looked back at the clue since it had something written on it.

"Damn you're good at this! Don't worry your search is almost over. Your next clue will be at our house. It should be in our living room on the coffee table. This time I'm not going to give a hint on what it is.
I love you so much and little Ash!
I will see you in a bit!
-Your Frostbutt"

Elsa rolled her eyes at him even though he was not there to see it. She is very suspicious now. Even when they were together, he did not hint at anything this is all leading up to.

"Let's go home baby. We have one more clue then we get to see daddy," Elsa said.

"Okway, lwets gwo mwommy," she exclaimed and held her mothers hand. 

~Time skip~

Once they were in the house Elsa said it should be in the table. Not only was the paw print blue but so was the object they found.

"What's thwis Mwommy?"

Elsa looked at the object.

"It's a light blue nail polish sweetie," Elsa said then looked back at the blue paw print.

"Hello my queen and my princess! Will you do me the honor of walking out to the backyard where you will find me? I love you!
-Your Frostbutt"

Elsa put all the things they had found on the coffee table seeing that it was a lot to hold. Elsa was still very suspicious about everything going on.

"Ash, let's go see daddy, he's supposed to be in the backyard," Elsa said. Ashley nodded and walked a little more in front of her mother because she was so excited.

When they walked outside they saw streamers, banners, food, etc on tables.

Her family, friends, and Jack's family and friends were all there.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone exclaimed. Elsa smiles seeing everyone there.

"What's all this for?" Elsa asked then Jack came around and put his arms around her waist. Elsa smiles at the familiar feeling.

"Happy Birthday my love," he whispered into her ear. Elsa blushed turning to see him.

"Today isn't my birthday though," Elsa whispered.

"Um... yes it is. Babe, do you not know what day it is?"

"Of course I do, it's May 3rd," Elsa said. Jack chuckled lightly.

"No it's not. It's May 4th. Your birthday baby. You've been working too hard at the company of yours. You're losing days," he whispered. Elsa gasped realizing its true.

Everyone were watching the scene play out and Ashley was looking at her parents with a questioning look.

"Did you find all the clues?" She nodded. He smirked.

"Alright, So I have an announcement to make," Jack said making sure everyone's attention was on him. Everyone looked to him then Jack continued.

"I know most of you think this is just a birthday party for Elsa but it's more than that today," he paused as he looked at Elsa, who was confused. "Elsa and I have been together for about four years now. And it's just been amazing," he smiled at her. "We have a beautiful little girl and it's honestly been so much fun being with my two girls. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with them," Jack said. Elsa raised a brow but it quickly went down as Jack got down on one knee. She cupped her mouth with her hand and she began to cry. "Elsa, I can't wait to be with you for the rest of my life and I can't wait any longer for you to become a Frost. Will you marry me?" He asked as he had some tears in his eyes.

Elsa nodded her head unable to speak. Jack grinned got up and slipped his mothers ring onto her left hands ring finger. Elsa has met his mother a few times but it was when she was sick in the hospital with cancer. Ashley never got to meet her because she passed away the year Elsa and Jack first started dating.

Everyone was awwing at them thinking they are the cutest couple ever.

Elsa finally getting a grip on herself pulled Jack into a passionate kiss, forgetting everyone and everything around her.

"Ewwww..." they heard. They pulled away seeing Ashley holding her hands over her eyes.

Jack chuckled and picked her up.

"What's wrong with me kissing your mother?"

"Iwts grwoss," she complained. 

Both Jack and Elsa laughed. Jack put his daughter down after kissing her head. Ashley ran off to everyone else.

"Why did I know this was happening today?" Elsa chuckled.

"What?" He asked.

"Really Jack? My clues were something old, new, borrowed, and blue. It screams wedding bells to me," she chuckled again but smiled softly at him. "But also one of the most romantic things anyone has ever done for me," she continued.

He grinned kissing her again. "Did you like them?"

"Yes, they were all so sweet. My stuffed animal to those gorgeous earrings to beautiful necklace to the light blue nail polish. How did you know what to do and how to get it? Who helped you?"

"Take a wild guess," he chuckled. Elsa rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Anna," She said. he nodded.

"Thank you," She said as she kissed his cheek.

"Who's necklace is it?" She asked.

"Oh, it's Rapunzel's. She wanted to be of some help during my proposal so she thought her silver necklace would workout just right," he said. Elsa smiles and hugged him.

"Thank you," She said again.

"It's no problem. I had to show my girl how much I love her and how serious I am about it," he said. She just smiled knowing that he never took anything serious but when it came to her and making decisions he would become serious when needed.

"This ring is beautiful by the way," Elsa said.

"Thank you. It was my mothers," he whispered. Elsa gasped but it wasn't a loud gasp.

"Jack I can't take this," Elsa said. She was about to take it off but Jack quickly stopped her.

"You can and you will. When my mother met you she absolutely loved you. She even told me the next day I visited her "I want you to marry that girl, do not take her for granted. She is special," he said. Elsa smiles little tears had left his eyes when he spoke about his deceased mother. She wiped his tears with her thumb while he palm rested on his cheek. He held her hand there.

"Then I will accept it. She was a very kind woman," she said smiling at Jack. He smiled back then kissed her hand that was on his face.

"Elsa! Elsa! Elsa!" Someone exclaimed.

Jack chuckled, "I guess it's time to greet the rest of our guests." Elsa nodded. They held hands as they walked towards everyone.

Then the party began.

(3230)
Monday, May 4, 2020

A/n: yay! Another update! I hope you all liked this one shot. I feel like this is my one hundredth proposal one shot for these two but oh well. I'll think of something else for my next one. Thank you for reading. I hope it wasn't terrible. And sorry for grammatical errors. I didn't edit it. Anyway, don't forget to:
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
Thanks!

STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 240 28
[( COMPLETED)] "Elsa you mistake get out here right now" My stepmother yelled out, these past few years have been and nightmare my mum died in a car...
1.3M 25.5K 78
☆ Random oneshots with characters/ people from: anime, manga, books, k-pop, comics, tv shows, youtube, etc. ☆ Most of the people I love are fictiona...
24.7K 618 16
(2023: wrote this back when I was 13, quality of content is NOT promised!!! For better content/writing, please look for my more recent fics, thank yo...
2.6K 48 21
A collection of Jelsa (Jack x Elsa) one shots written with no particular theme or order.