Never Forgotten (Levi X OC Fa...

By ViLeviivel

Gwen Regaey, or is that really her name? She was 17, she knew nothing about her past, she believed her family... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 38.5
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
NEW BOOK!!
Chapter 78
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 65

2.6K 60 2
By ViLeviivel

Gwen's POV

The day's almost ending, and the scouts aren't here yet.

They'll save me right? They'll listen to Kinn.

I paced back and forth in my cell room, stealing glares at Bertholdt who just stood timidly by the door.

But I know Erwin and Levi too well -- they won't let Eren get captured.

Then I remembered Kinn saying Kenny wanted Historia too, but why?

If they were to receive a warning, Erwin would make a plan, a diversion. But what if it had gone wrong?

What if Eren and Historia were captured?

My legs gave out from exhaustion. I slid down the cold wall, bringing my knees up to my chest. The conversation with Mrs. Springer was still stuck in my head. Was I able to turn her back or. . .did I kill her?

Come to think of it, I haven't fully read everything in the book. Only half of it. . .but those half were almost enough to give me confidence in my abilities.

I just didn't know what's with changing my hair color to red. I just got to be cautious.

And the hometown they're taking us.

I stood up and walked near the bars, faking a nausea. "B-Bertholdt," I covered my mouth with my hand as I was about to puke, "p-please help me. C-come h-here. . .e-everything hurts."

Bertholdt turned to me, an expression mixed of doubt and worry, but he walked closer until he was right infront of me nonetheless.

"S-should I call Zeke?" He asked shakingly.

I nodded my head. He turned away, before he was about to take a step, I reached my arms out and locked his neck with it. I dragged him nearer, his back hitting the bars.

He struggled, using both of his arms to try escape, then I hardened my whole arms with crystal.

. . .even in human form, the inheritor is capable of hardening and covering his/her limbs and skin with unbreakable crystal and solid armor.

I smirked as I can picture Bertholdt's eyes widening while I secure myself with crystals. "Where are the keys to this damn cell." I mumbled, using my other hand to search for the keys.

"HELP--" I covered his mouth before someone could hear him. I neared my mouth to his ear and whispered, "If you do that again, don't think I can't blow your head off."

I can feel him gulp, then I removed my hand from his mouth, "They're. . .w-w-" I slightly loosened my strength, letting him speak. "W-with Z-Zeke."

Shit I can't get out any sooner. I just need to rely on the corps.

"You know, Hoover," I started, "you disappoint me."

"Please let me go," he pleaded.

Ignoring his plead, I got straight to the point, "What is this hometown of yours?" He didn't respond, only continued to struggle for air.

I tightened my lock on his neck as he struggled harder.

"You're going to tell me, right here and right now, Bertholdt. Then I'll release you." I growled.

"P-please d-don't d-do this G-Gwen. . ." He said, teardrops falling on my crystal covered arm.

"Then tell me, the name and where."

But no word came out of Bertholdt's mouth after a minute. Getting impatient, I grabbed his hair, hitting his head hard against the metal bars.

"If you're not gonna--"

"M. . .Mar--" he struggled to speak. "M-Marley."

"Marley? Where is that?" I asked.

". . .beyond these walls," he sniffled a cry, "a-and across the o. . .ocean from this i-i-island. . ."

Across the ocean? W-where is this place. . .?

I squeezed my eyes, my conscience taking over me. I loosened my arms and released him, pushing Bertholdt to the ground.

Bertholdt knelt weakly, still gasping for air as tears were running down his face. He mumbled quietly to himself repeatedly, "I can't tell them she knows, I can't tell them she knows. . ."

Marley. Marley. Marley. Beyond the walls. Across the ocean.

I slid down the wall again, decrystallizing my arm as I buried my face in my hands, a tear running down my face.

Levi. . .or someone. . . please hurry.

Levi's POV

We lost.

Eren and Historia were successfully captured.

Three men died by the hands of Kenny -- Gunther and two of Hanji's squadmates.

I leaned against the wall in a room lit with only two candles, with the cadets and Hiruka, listening to Hanji's researches based on what just happened.

"--speculating based on that, Ymir was just a normal titan wandering alone outside the walls, she ate a comrade of Bertholdt, Annie, and Reiner who also has the power to transform into a titan." Hanji explained, "Eating a human does not turn a titan back to its human form. . .but eating a human with the power to transform, they revert back. Furthermore, they obtain the power of the shifters they eat."

"But that's not the only way to turn a titan back to human now." Hiruka added.

Hanji turned him, nodding as a small smirk crept up her face. "Gwen has the power to do that."

The other cadets who weren't at Ragako Village the other day had confused and shocked expressions.

"W-what do you mean, Section Commander?" Liela asked.

"Gwen can turn titans back to humans? How?" Armin questioned.

"Oh? Conny didn't tell you how his mother came back?" Hanji said.

This is all a waste of time. We should be planning a rescue mission.

I shut my eyes close, hands crossed over my chest as I continued to listen.

"N-n-no way!" Sasha stuttered, releasing her potato.

"T-that's impossible!" Jean remarked.

I watched them share the same look of amazement.

Hanji told them to silence as she continued speaking. "That's all we know about Gwen's powers for now. Eren's -- he has the power to control titans with his scream. Maybe that's the reason why Reiner wanted him -- them. There must be more reasons why they wanted Gwen. In that case, Gwen and Eren are just vessels who are bound to be replaced. Basically, if the government has a titan of their own, they'll eat Eren or Gwen and obtain their power."

My eyes opened, lips parted as I heard what Hanji said. I turned to my side, noticing Mikasa had the same reaction as mine. Her expression changed as she charged to the door but I pulled her back.

"Calm down. If you go on a rampage, they won't give Eren back." I said calmly.

She looked at me, anger filling her eyes. "It's easy for you to say that because you don't care about anyone who was abducted!" She spat as Armin was trying to calm her down. "Eren, Historia. Hell, we don't even know where Gwen is! And you don't even care. Not a single bit."

Tch. She doesn't know anything.

I stared at her emotionlessly and ignored her words, "We'll find Gwen once we rescue Eren and Historia. We will be looking for Rod Reiss's lands, there's a big possibility we'll find them there."

Mikasa glared at me before walking out, followed by the other scouts.

We need to save those two fast.

But Kenny will be an obstacle. Only him knows where Gwen is.

Just wait a little longer, Gwen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 217 17
AoT Fanfic.. Again xD Levi x Reader ||\\||//|| After an abusive past with your father, and a dead mother, you run away to train and join the Survey...
54K 1.1K 24
Your life had started long ago, living as a titan for over 500 years, watching the creation of the walls as the terrible, blood thirsty monsters tore...
177K 6K 106
─── 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 A child born from the outsi...
1K 62 22
After a girl(you), is left raped and to die along with her parents, how will her life go from there? Your grandparents pasted years before, and not h...