Love Arrange||Jaehyun FF

By chrisellemin

[𝗼𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴- 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀] • • "𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪�... More

Introduction
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

11

4.6K 117 122
By chrisellemin

(A/N) well guys I saw this video on tiktok and it looks so cool. I really love it so I put it here for you guys to watch it and let y'all imagine that this is what happens in this chapter.

•Author POV•
The wedding day has come.

The entrance

Jaehyun is standing in the entrance of the hallway to greet the guests with Jeno, his parents and Hyeri's parents. While Hyeri is in the bride room to prepare herself. Jaehyun is in his groom tuxedo and looks so handsome.

Also his brother Jeno is in his black suit looking so good as his brother too.

There they come. Jaehyun's friends and dreamie enter the hallway and everyone is amazed on how good looking they are. They greet Jaehyun's parents and Hyeri's parents first before go to Jaehyun and Jeno.

"Yoh our Jaehyun is going to be a husband today." Yuta states.

"What hyung? Since when did you come to Seoul?" Jaehyun is surprise to see Yuta. Yuta is also in a group of Jaehyun's friends too but he works in Japan.

"Well yesterday. I was hurry up and booked a faster flight to Seoul as I heard the news of your wedding." Yuta replies.

"Ohh hyung! By the way guys let's go inside." Jaehyun walks their friends to the hall. Jeno joins dreamie and yes whenever they meet each other the group will be a mess and the hyungs are always having headaches over them.

The wedding hall

♥ Hyeri POV ♥
Today is the day that I marry Jaehyun. It's the day that I'm completely a member in 'Jung' family. After this marriage, my life is going to change. But no matter what it's going through I hope I, we can find our happiness and if he and I are meant for each other I hope we can build a family with love, happiness and trust. I hope we will learn more about the others after this marriage.

Now I'm in a bride room. I already put on my dress and the stylist is doing my makeup.

The dress

The hairstyle

"Done!" The stylist says as she finishes putting the lipstick on my lip. "You're the most beautiful bride I've seen ever." She looks at me with a smile and gives me thumbs up.

The makeup

"Thanks eunnie." I smile at her and turn to look at the mirror. I gasp- is this me? I can't believe how much I change after applied some light makeup and did the hairstyle. Normally I never care about putting makeup on my face or do other things that most of girls do. I always make myself simple and that is me.

"The groom is so lucky to have you." The stylist speaks as she is preparing the makeup things into the box.

I say nothing but blush at what she's saying. Then the door opens reveals my mom enters the room.

"Mom!" I call her

"Ahhh my daughter looks so beautiful today." She walks towards my chair and touches my face.

"So you're saying that everyday I'm not beautiful?" I act a bit upset.

"Ani! You're always beautiful it's just today you're more beautiful than the other because it's your special day." She says and smiles at me.

"I will leave you two some privacy and by the way the event will start soon so be prepared." The stylist tells us before leaves the room. We nod and thanks her.

"From now on you're not a baby anymore. You're grownup now my daughter." Mom states. I look at her and say nothing.

"I take care of you for 23 years. I know that mom and dad don't really spend much time with you since you started go to high school. I'm really sorry but you know right that we love you so much." I cry while hearing what she's said.

"Oh don't cry dear. You will ruin your makeup." She wipes up my tear. "It's your wedding day your special day in your life you can't cry. You have to smile and be happy okay?"

"Hmmm." I nod.

"Don't worry! I believe that Jaehyun will be a good husband and can take care of you very well." She looks at me and smile.

"Oh and by the way there are special guests join your wedding too. Wait here I'll go and get them."

Special guests? I'm curious who they are.
"Okay!" I nod and my mom get out the room and go to find them.

A few minutes later, the door opens again and there are four people standing in front of me. Two of them are my parents and the two more are my grandma and my cousin Hangyul.

"Grandma! Hangyul!" I call their names and I walk to hug my grandma. I thought she won't come cause she's already old it's not good for her to travel on a plane. She lives in jeju with a few maids that mom hires for taking care of grandma since she doesn't want to live in Seoul with us.

"I miss you so much grandma." I tell her as we release the hug.

"Aigoo I miss you too my granddaughter. You looks so beautiful today my dear." She pats my head and I smile at her. Then I turn to my cousin.

Hangyul

"Yah how could you come back to Korea without telling me?" I ask him. He's younger than me two years. He goes to study in America for almost six years and now he's here. I don't know whether he finishes his study yet.

"I want to you surprise you noona. And how come you're not telling me that you will marry noona? If my parents didn't tell me earlier then I will be absent on your wedding day." He complains

"Ahh Jinja! I'm sorry my dear brother." I act like I'm feeling guilty just to tease him more.

"Kids! Stop arguing already." Dad tells us to stop.

"Ohh yeah let's take photo together grandma, uncle, aunt and noona." Hangyul takes out his phone and prepare for a selfie.

"Okay sure!" We all agree

"1,2,3 smile!" We all smile at the camera.

"Done!" Hangyul says and shows us the photo. It comes out so good. Look at their smiles especially my parents smiles. I can guess that they're happy for me. Seeing their smiles is already a motivation for me.

"Noona let's take a selfie together!" Hangyul asks and I nod then we take a selfie together. After we're done, someone is knocking on the door before opens it. It's Eunjo.

"Eunjo!" I call her. She looks at me with a smile before bowing to greet everyone here.

"I come to inform you all that the event will start in a minute." She tells us.

"Ahh okay Eunjo thanks for telling us." Mom says.

"Ne it's alright auntie."

"Emm then we will leave now. See you at the hall. Don't be nervous okay? Always put a smile on your face." Mom turns to talk to me.

"Yes mom!" I smile at her.

"Okay we will leave."

"By the way noona I can't wait to see your husband." Hangyul winks at me before helping grandma to walk out from the room.

"Geez!"

The door closes and now there's only my dad and I are in the room.

"Come here my daughter! Let me hug you once again before you're married to your husband." Dad opens his arms.

"Dad!" I walk to his embrace and hug him.

"From now on you're not alone anymore. You will have someone who is with you and always take care of you well besides us." Dads says as we release the hug.

"I love you my daughter." He hugs me again.

"I love you too dad." We release the hug after we hear the mic saying that the event is starting now.

"Are you ready?" He asks me. I take a deep breath before nodding.

"Yes I'm ready." I answer

"Okay let's go now." I put my arm around his arm before we start walking to the hallway.

I suddenly become nervous again as I see there are many people in the event and they are looking at me when we walk cross them.

"Stay calm dear. Don't be nervous." Dad notices me so he says something to comfort me. I look at him and nod.

As we are in the middle of our way to the stage I can see Jaehyun there. He's looking at my direction.

When we arrive in front of the stage in where Jaehyun is standing dad takes my hand and put my hand in Jaehyun's hand.

"Now I'm giving my daughter to you I hope you can take care her well for us. Please don't hurt her. I hope you two can build a perfect family."

"Yes dad! I will take care of Hyeri well. You don't have to worry." Jaehyun bows at my dad and dad pats his shoulder before walks to where is mom and others are standing.

Jaehyun and I look at each other before making our way to the stage. The event starts and the priest is asking us like the way they always do in the wedding.

"Do you Mr.Jung Jaehyun takes Ms.Song Hyeri to be your wife?"

"Yes I do." Jaehyun answers without hesitation. He's really calm.

"Do you Ms.Song Hyeri takes Mr.Jung Jaehyun to be your husband?"

"Y-yes I do." I'm a bit nervous to say it.

"So now may you guys put the rings on each other's."

Eunjo walks to give us the rings. Jaehyun takes it and puts it into my finger. Then it's my turn. Eunjo gives me a smile and I smile at her back before taking the ring and put it on his finger.

"Now I may announce you two as a husband and a wife." Everyone in the hall clap their hands for us.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest tells Jaehyun. W-what? K-kiss? Oh no please don't . I turn to look at Jaehyun with a please don't face but he seems like he doesn't care about it. He starts leaning his face towards mine reaches his hands on my cheek. I close my eyes tightly then I feel his soft lip on mine. After a few seconds later he breaks the kiss and leans back.

"Yoh!!!!!" Everyone clap their hands and cheering for us. I turn to see a group of boys in black suits because they're cheering too loud. I guess maybe they're Jaehyun's friends. But wow they all look handsome.

After the priest end the event now it's time for the party. Jaehyun and I go to change to another clothes then we go greet the guests among with our parents. All of them are mostly our parents partners in business. When we done greeting all the guests we excuse ourselves and go to see our friends.

"I will go to see my friends." I tell Jaehyun and he nods at me. I walk to find my friends and there I see them. Eunjo, Naeun eunnie and Hayoung eunnie are at one table.

"Hi everyone!!" I walk to join their table.

"Ahhh heyyy Hyeri!" They say

"What are you guys looking at?" I ask as I see they are looking at Hayoung eunnie phone.

"You want to see?" Eunjo asks

"Yes!" I nod

"Here you go. Thanks me later okay?" Hayoung eunnie says and hands me her phone.

"Ahhh!!" I scream a bit when I see the pic of Jaehyun kissed me. Oh god they did take a picture of it.

"I already told you to thanks me later." Hayoung eunnie says trying to hold her laugh among with Eunjo and Naeun eunnie.

"Oh why did you take a picture of it." I ask her.

"Aww because it's so romantic." They all say at the same time.

"Uhh you guys I can't-"

"Okay let's stop it now and let's take a selfie together uwu!" Naeun eunnie states

"Yeah great great! Come on guys!" Hayoung eunnie takes her phone and opens the camera.

"1,2,3 say cheese!!" Hayoung eunnie shows us the photo that we just took. Then I hear someone calls me. I look up to see Jaehyun is standing in front of me.

"Hyeri!"

"Yes?" I reply him

"My friends want to see you so can you go to meet them?" He asks

"Oh okay!" I turn to my friends and tell them that I'll be back soon. They nod and I leave to meet Jaehyun's friends with Jaehyun.

"Guys here is Hyeri." Jaehyun introduce me to his friends.

"Hi guys!" I smile at them.

"Ohh hi I'm Taeyong."

"Nice to meet you I'm Johnny."

"I'm Doyoung."

"I'm snoopy woo call me Jungwoo."

"I'm Japanese. My name is Yuta."

"I'm the oldest Taeil."

"And we are Jaehyun hyung dongsaeng. I'm full sun Haechan."

"I'm Mark."

"Hi noona I'm your brother in law Jeno."

"I'm Jaemin you're so beautiful noona."

"I'm Chinese. Call me Renjun noona."

"I'm Chenle. Jaehyun hyung's favorite dongsaeng."

"I'm the youngest here. My name is Jisung."

All of them introduce their names one by one and wow Jaehyun has a lot of friends.

"Nice to meet you all too and wow I can't believe Jaehyun has a big group of friends." They laugh and I join them too. I stay with them for a bit long since they are friendly and easy to talk with. Especially the dreamie Jaehyun's dongsaeng they all so cute and are playful. One more thing all of them always tease us and I blush so hard. Ugh these guysss.

- To Be Continues
___________________________________

This chapter is a bit long uwu hope you all enjoy it ❤️ and yeah I don't really know how to write the wedding things so do forgive me if there's any mistakes ><
- jaehyuniee 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 22K 200
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍, 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 ! 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁...
368K 18K 46
to all the boys ive loved before jung jaehyun, thank you. © lambskwer
562K 22.2K 65
♡𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙴 𝙰𝚄 ♡"𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝙴𝚂𝙽'𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄."
98.9K 2.3K 15
𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐮 - 𝐧𝐜𝐭 𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 "𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈" ...