Pet Project :His Dissertation

By CompulsiveWriter

The Internship is exploring 'Sexual Awakening Methods' What wasn't specified are the research methods employ... More

Recording 1
Personal Journal - Subject-3 - Entry 1
Personal Journal - The Researcher - Entry 1
Recording 2 - Phase One - Day 1
Video Journal - The Researcher - Entry 2
Video Journal - Subject-3 - Entry 2
Recording 4 - Phase 1 - Day 2
Recording 5 - Phase 1 - Day 2
Video Journal - Subject-3 - Entry 3
Video Journal - The Researcher - Entry 3
Recording 6 - Phase 1- Day 3
Mobile Camera - Recording 1 - Phase One - Day 3
Mobile Camera - Phase 1 - Recording 2 - Day 3
Mobile Camera - Phase 1- Recording 3 - Day 4
Mobile Camera 5 - Phase1 - Day4
Video Journal - Subject 3 - Entry 4
Recording 7 - Phase 1 - Day 4
Recording 8 - Phase 3 - Day 1172

Recording 3 - Phase 1 - Day 1

8.8K 63 3
By CompulsiveWriter

Recording 3 – Phase 1 – Day 1

The camera is back on and the time display shows that it was off for less than ten minutes. However, the image shown has changed. The once naked man now has white 'Y' front underwear on and has his arms crossed over his chest. He is facing and looking away from the camera.

"I'm sorry," the girls voice comes from the other direction, "I shouldn't have left. I was just a little overwhelmed."

"No, it was my fault," the man closes his eyes before exhaling a breath and turning back to the direction her voice is coming from. He unfolds his arms and holds his hands out as if showing that there is nothing held, "I went too fast. I wasn't being professional."

The girl steps into frame, she is looking at the floor, her hands both clasping at the hem of her shirt and pulling it downwards as the fidget. She remains unchanged since the last recording and is still fully dressed. She glances up at him and her eyes flick to his underwear before she drops them back to her hands.

"In the ten or so minutes that the camera has been off, we have talked and Subject-3 has agreed to continue," he glances at her quickly before looking away and his voice has a slight tremor in it as if he's worried about her response, "Shall we begin again or do you need more time?"

"No," she hesitates then takes a deep breath before answering with more confidence, "No, Master. I'm fine."

"I've restarted the recording," he indicates towards the camera, "We should start again with touching my body and this time we'll take it slowly before we move on to touching my," he looks down, grimaces then glance back at her before he finishes the sentence, "Private parts."

"Oh," she's looks quickly away from where her eyes had strayed to his underwear again, "Alright."

He steps up to her and takes her hand. She allows him to reposition her in front of the camera again. Facing her he takes her other hand and moves both to his hair.

"Ignore the fact I'm not clothed," he speaks in a low voice, "Concentrate on what you are touching. Feel it. Be confident with me. I am standing here. I want you to explore me. I want you to be unashamed of touching my body."

"Yes, Master," she waits into his arms had returned to his sides before she starts to comb her fingers through his hair.

She guides her fingers through the follicles gently in the same direction. Then she cocks her head to one side and pushes one hand in the opposite direction back combing his left side of the head so that the hair sticks out at a strange angle. The she pushes his fringe off his face and, trapping the ends in her fingers, she forces it to stand upright.

"Subject-3?" he frowns, "If you've styled my hair enough, you can move on. This time I'm going to let you set the pace. When you feel ready, you can explore other parts of me."

"Alright," she automatically lets go of his hair, her hands hovering, she lowers them slowly to his shoulders, "Can I ask you a question?" she wait for his short nod before continuing, "What happened to it? You were excited but that doesn't seem the case anymore, why?"

"My erection?" he smiled, "It's not infinite. It softens if the situation changes or my feelings change."

"What sort of feelings?" she glanced up at his intense eyes as she trailed her fingers from his collar bones towards his shoulder blades.

"Sexual excitement," he breathed the words, "Sensual stimulation, and the anticipation of intercourse."

"Is that the same as being horny?" she continued her work, "Or lusty?"

"Horny, yes," he nodded, "Lust is physical attraction. What is happening here isn't romantic or attraction, it's pure sex."

"But it will return," she bites her lip, "Your erection?"

"Yes," he smiles as he indicates by dipping his head downwards, "It's in the process of making a come-back right now."

She looks down at his underwear. There now exists a thicken sausage shape pointing towards the floor. It twitches as she watches, and the cloth becomes more strained. Her eyes flick up to his face then back to the underwear which was now inching itself up to a pitched tent.

"What does it feel like?" she asks with a tremor in her voice.

"Not now," his voice is rough, "Touch me now, talk later."

She nods and returns her attention back to where her fingers are exploring his biceps. Then she lifts his arms and slowly and carefully explores his elbow, forearms, wrists, hands and fingers. She moves very deliberately and trails her fingertips slowly and delicately over him without any haste.

"Subject-3" he groans as she investigates his index finger, "You're killing me here. I'm sure that my fingers aren't the problem. How about you shift your attention to my chest and abs."

"Oh," she bites her lip again which has him intake a sharp sucking breath, "Alright."

She spreads her fingers wide as she dragged them down his chest downwards towards the elastic band of his underwear. He issues a low growl as his hips push outward to meet the pressure of her fingertips. His eyes fly open when her touch leaves him on contact with the cotton and does not touch his erection. His chest moves as if he was short of breath. He catches her hands within his before she could start another raking run downwards.

"If you do that again," he speaks with his eyes focused intently on her, his chest heaving, "I'm going to lose all control and forget everything other than how much I need to be inside you."

"You do?" she stutters.

"That's what an erection means," he laughs softly, "It's an animalistic display to show that the male wants to copulate."

She frowns, her hands still caught in his and held away. He takes a step closer to her so that his clothed penis is back pushing against the zipper of her jeans.

"It means that I want sex now," his voice is serious, "Right now. Are you finished your inspection of me? Because I need to get you naked, before I cum in my pants."

"Does that happen?" her eyes become wide, "Without touching it? Without masturbation?"

"What did I say about questions, Subject-3," he growls, "Take off your jeans."

"Now?" she blinks rapidly but stands still as he releases her hands only to grasp ahold of her shirt and pull it up over her still suspended-in-the air arms.

She gasps and her hands automatically come down to cover her bra. She takes a step backwards and twists away from him.

"No," he's already dropped the shirt and his hands wrap around her waist, "You're not running away again. Remember what you agreed to, what you signed up to do. You're mine and I'm going to have you."

"Now?" she asks again, "But, but, isn't this too fast?"

"Not fast enough," he growls as he undoes the button on her jeans and then pulls her body against his, "We can do all that other stuff later, after I've emptied myself into you."

His hands slide down her hips pushing her jeans downwards and then he grips the material and pushes and shoves it downwards until it is bunched around her knees. She moves one hand from hiding her breast to covering the front of her underwear. He laughs a sniffed half grin at her pathetic attempt to hide herself before he steps back from her and finishes the job of removing her jeans. She doesn't fight him but instead seems frozen.

With her in only her underwear, he straightens up and he unashamedly does a visual sweep of her body. He smiles a hungry grin as he hooks his thumbs into his white 'Y' fronts and with one movement he drops them and steps out of the loose fabric on the floor. His erection seemed bigger than before. It stands tall curving out and upwards towards the ceiling, redder than his skin color, and at the peak there is a mushroom helmet of dark muscle tissue. Despite being rock hard, the shaft is coated with corrugated soft skin and in that covering there exists a jagged seam that forms a line from the head down the rod to the wrinkled skin sac that hangs between his legs. The slit at the apex is cut deep into the fibrous muscle tissue that forms the penis head and a pearl of milky liquid is rapidly forming.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for this," she mumbles, backing up so that her back is against the wall at the head of the bed.

"Then I'm going to have to make you ready," he steps forward and catches her in his arms pulling her against him, "Because I'm past-ready."

She lifts her head to say something but instead his lips fall onto hers and he kisses her with a hard-twisting kiss as he undoes her bra. With her breast free he picks her up, dragging her up his naked body, splitting her legs and wedging himself between them, forcing her knees up and around his waist. He pushes her hard against the wall.

Abandoning all attempts to cover herself, she tries but fails to push him away. Her effort leaves hands trapped and spread on his chest and her arms folded and crushed between their bodies. Before she can do anything else, he pushes his hips upwards, his penis pushing itself against her cotton underwear which is the only thing forming a barrier to her entrance. She gasps through the kiss, but he doesn't stop kissing her nor does his erection retract. His cock is restrained by the underwear chastity belt but as he rotates his hips, he pushes the cotton condom further into her soft flesh. He moans his frustration, then without releasing her lips he tightens the muscles in his buttock as he rams the weight of his hips upwards pinning her again.

"Say it," he mumbles through the kiss, "Say the words."

"Let me down," she pleads, "This is too fast."

"No," he moves, swiveling his erection away as one hand comes down and slips into her panties that are now pushed at an awkward angle, "Tell me to fuck you."

As he repositions himself, her arms escape. She wriggles them free as he lifts her higher, outstretched they rest on his shoulders. Her hands are in fists as she holds them out from his body but doesn't strike him.

Her underwear is skewed to the side, his fingers split her, and one hand starts to agitate in and out over the slit that he's revealed, sliding back and forth but not entering her. She gasps, he smirks then kisses her taking advantage of the fact her mouth is open. He sweeps his tongue in and out, in time with the movement of his fingers, and the mechanical rhythmic jabbing in and out of his bent arm.

She squirms, unfamiliar with what he's doing and her cheeks color, but he has her pinned against the wall and he doesn't seem to notice her reaction. His body holding her in place as his arm keeps time with his fist lost in the tight gap between them, his erection is a rod between her thigh and his abdomen.

The strength leaves her arms first. They flop weakly on his shoulders as her back arches and her body stills. He digs his hand deeper introducing more fingers to the damp slippery place that he's created. His arm pumps his hand in and out, pushing it further and faster than before and his fingers spread out and twisted upwards inside her causing her to moan.

He stops on hearing that and his lips leave hers. With a satisfied smirk on his lips, he again adjusts his position and then, with his hand at a different angle, two fingers are inserted and twisting, his palm is now pressed up against her sensitive clitoris. He smiles as she squirms again, this time for a different reason.

"Say it," he repeats, "I want to hear you say it."

"What?" her cheeks are still pink, and her breathing is now as fast as his, "I don't know."

"Say it, Subject-3," he commands, "I'm going to fuck you now, I just want you to ask for it before I take you and become the first man to put his cock into you."

"You want me to," she looked confused, "Give you permission?"

"No," he grinned, "I want you to beg me. I want you to beg me to fuck you. I want you call me Master and beg me to take you hard and fast."

She gasps as his hand thrusts up and rotates itself against her.

"Can you feel my fingers fucking you," he whispers his mouth close to her ear, "I have two fingers inside you and my cock is on fire and screaming out to have its turn."

"But," she stutters.

"Call me by my name," he growls his voice rough and broken, "You're supposed to call me Master, but you're not doing it. You're subject-3 and I'm your Master."

"Yes," she breathes when he stopped moving, she adds in a small voice, "Yes, Master."

"Yes," he groans and slowly extracts his hand, "Subject-3, it's time. I'm need you to say the words now or I'm going to cum all over you, and then we'll have to start again."

"Master," she glances at his face, "I want you to," she bites her lip as she pauses, her eyes caught by his heavy gaze, "Fuck me."

"Yes," he growls with no small amount of relief in his voice.

His arms loop around her, swinging them both around and dropping her onto the bed. Her back is on the bedspread and before she has a chance to lower her still bent legs, he whips the underwear off her and discards them onto the floor. Kneeling between her legs, he takes a slow but noticeable intake of breath as his eyes sweep over her.

"That's good enough, for now," he breaths out the words, "You can beg me next time."

His arms land either side of her head as he drops himself down and kisses her. Then without further hesitation or foreplay he swiftly trusts his hips downwards and upwards. His aim is accurate, and his bulbous head forces itself into her splayed private parts. He groans as it finds the small hole and in that one sweeping movement, he impales her with his engorged member.

Her lips pull from his as she cried out in real pain. He draws his hips back slightly, as if reacting to her, but without pausing he thrusts forward and downwards again, driving her into and up the bed and pushing her shoulders against the cage he's made with his arms. His buttock muscles are bunched tight as he holds himself inside her, his eyes are closed, and his mouth is hung open.

"It hurts," she whimpers as her hands push against him, "Take it out. It's too big. It hurts."

"Fuck," his eyes are still closed, "That's fucking amazing."

"You're hurting me," she pleads, "It's too big, get it out."

"No," his eyes open but he otherwise doesn't move, "I am your Master."

"Please," she tries to move his arms so she can escape from the bed.

"Subject-3 you need to address me properly," he ignores her attempts as he lifts himself and thrust again while correcting her, "'Master, you're too big', 'Master, your massive cock is hurting me', that's how you need to speak to me."

"Master, please," she sniffed as a tear leaks from her eyes, "It hurts."

"I know," he shifts and pushes himself back inside her, "The pain is temporary, but the cock isn't. I'm sorry Subject-3 but Master is going to fuck you now and I'm not going to stop until I cum so deep in you that you can taste it."

Ignoring her whine of protest, he starts to thrust in and out, pushing her legs higher and lifting her pelvis up with the weight of his body. He seems oblivious to the fingers that are dug deep into his back, the tears on her cheeks, the soft moans of pain and the pleading use of his made-up name. He slaps his pelvis into hers with consistent rhythm as he closes his eyes and clenches his fists in the bedspread.

"No, not yet," he groans, "Not yet."

He swears softly as all the muscles on his back clench as he attempts to slow his movements.

"Subject-3," he moans, "I'm close, too close. I want to last longer but I can't hold myself back anymore."

He kisses her lips as his hips slam into her with more urgency. She groans around his kiss, but his lips fight against releasing her. He kisses her with his whole mouth, eating her lips with the same determination that his lower body is displaying. His hips bunt against hers with no rhythm just a frantic need as his tongue invades her pushing itself in as far as it would go and sweeps her mouth with no finesse just desperate desire.

His pelvis suddenly hooks itself up, drives and dances a desperate thrusting pattern. With her legs pinned back and her private parts spread wide he wedges himself deep into her. His movements become faster and faster until he isn't forming a full thrust but instead, he vibrates his lower body against the split between her legs. With the smallest of movements, the stimulation increases to the point he can't control it and doesn't want to hold it back any longer. His lips leave hers, his head falls backwards in line with his back, as he uses his whole body to push his pelvis, his groin, his penis and his seed into her.

He groans a long low note as he holds himself deep inside her. He thrusts once more, a hard and purposeful movement hooking his ejaculating penis into her very center. Then he holds her pelvis exactly where he needs it as he floods her with his semen.

"Shit," he swears as he collapses onto the bed next to her, "I wanted to last longer but it felt too good."

She struggles up and, while wincing, collects her clothing from the floor.

"What's wrong, Subject-3?"

"It hurt," she sniffs as she backs towards the door, "Master, I think you made a mistake. You're too big. It's not going to work. It hurt too much. I don't want to do that again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 984 7
It all started with a dare . SEXUAL CONTENT / MATURE LANGUAGE . Read at your own risk . Ps Yes there will be spelling mistakes...
32 0 10
How could you betray me like this?" I yelled, my voice echoing through the surroundings, my anger unfiltered. "You're my mate, the one person I never...
559K 24.1K 106
We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the friends' part. Jake Harrison, USC's star quar...
257K 7.8K 45
Completed William Turner, successful, wealthy and a recent divorcee has finally realised his feelings towards Eleanor, his assistant. Will their love...