Just Roommates

By pina_colada_9876

Meet Diya Gupta an ambitious, independent, self made party girl whose life revolves around her company and s... More

The Veil
48 hours prior
48 hours prior- Part 2
Aftermath of the wedding
From Arjun
Getting Drunk
How to handle a drunk girl
from the author
logger heads
and it begins
being a trouble
lambi kahani hai
wifely duties
The ritual
Coffee?
Lipstick isn't for the cheek
The merger
The Merger - II
partition
relax, you're not going to let them down
Contract
Rajgera
Lost
welcome aboard
Lizard Alert
Arjun Sir
you know it, Arjun
Dive
Important
Rakhi
the basket ball affair
The heart wants what it wants
page number 229
Horror movie
Kuch toh log kahenge
Condom
Twist in the tale
Whirlpool
is this good bye
Meeta's back
it's fine
Guy count
Try me
karva chauth
Thunder roars
jhooth
midnight cravings
wedding
Epilogue
bonus?
note

The union

14.7K 523 18
By pina_colada_9876

Arjun got into the room and locked it from the inside, it was a beautifully decorated room, scented candles and flowers, everywhere. Diya sat on the bed, giving him a coy smile. She looked to him as if she was a queen of somewhere. 

"You know, you're looking like the queen of a nation" Arjun said flirtatiously 

"tumhare haath mein talwaar de do toh tum bhi  kisi warrior se kam nahi lagoge" She said observantly. Arjun laughed. He undid the buttons of his sleeves. Diya  slowly got up to go and hug him from the back, her hands slid from under his armpits unto his chest as she rest her face on his back. Arjun slowly turned around to look at her in the eye and but Diya turned her gaze away trying not to meet his stare. She smiled demurely. Arjun lifted her chin up, slowly their eyes met and Diya hugged Arjun at that instant. Her head resting on his chest and hands moving through his back and his hands tightly wrapped themselves around her. They stayed on like this for a few minutes, after which Diya gently pulled away from him and stood before the mirror, giving him an inviting coy smile. Arjun walked towards her and traced his hands downward from her neck, slowly to her  arms as he held the bangle ridden arms, and turned her towards him, kissing her on the forehead. Slowly moving to the nape of her neck, he gave her a kiss there and then on the trapezius. Diya closed her eyes to feel the moment fully. She for the first time in her life fell shy, as if the love in her had suddenly brought out the diffidence most women had with sexual encounters. She slowly pulled away, as he still held on to her bangle ridden wrist, he turned her around, his chest teasing her back as he slowly burried his head into the crook of her neck, letting her experience this warm fuzzy feeling, called love. 

Diya saw herself slipping out of his grip and getting down on the carpet, Arjun got down on his knees with her, he gripped on of her arms with his hands and then began sucking on the crook of her neck. Diya freed herself of his grip, the shyness was overwhelming her, as she tried to walk away, Arjun held on to to her dupatta to stop her from going and raised his eye brows, giving her a raunchy smile. Diya smiled back and moved away. Her red dupatta fell of her dark brown body, she was standing there in a short tight blouse and her skirt. Arjun adjusted himself on a cylindrical pillow placed down there, sitting with his knees curved, elbow placed on the cylindrical pillow and the weight of his head resting on the palm of the same hand. Diya slowly went to the balcony and took a look at the beautiful moon, she then slowly pulled the curtains down, covering the open balcony, she walked towards Arjun after twirling in her ready heavy ghaghra. She slowly came and lay down on her chest her head on the other side of the cylindrical pillow, looking away from Arjun Her bare back visible by the blouse, invited Arjun as he slowly bent towards it and undid the knot of the blouse. With the tip of his finger he traced the letters of his name. Diya then turned around and lay on her back, As Arjun's frame hovered over her. He slowly caressed her head and took out the mang tika from her hair, which was now open. Diya had become so uncomfortable by the end of the wedding that she had removed all the extra pins on her clothes and her hair. 

"You know, if I had the opportunity, then I'd like to paint this shy face of yours" Arjun teased her as he caressed her hair.

"Then Mr. CEO, you'll have to imprint this image in your brain, for this day may never come again!" Diya teased him back, she didn't know if she'd let herself be so overwhelmed and out of control ever again! That didn't mean she would stop loving him ever. Arjun chuckled. He then moved to her cheeks, rubbing his cheek against her and then sucking her cheeks, over and over again. Slowly moving up, near her eyes, her forehead and back to the other side of her face, sucking and kissing as Diya closed her eyes and smiled at the adoration she was receiving. Arjun's face then came directly over hers, there noses fitting into each other's frames and touching each other. Arjun put his hand under her neck and pulled her a little up, he undid the knot of the heavy necklace and removed it from her neck giving her solace. He then went on to bite on her ear cartilage, before unscrewing her earring from both her ears. Diya who had sat up now, gently got up and sat on the bed, clasping her knees to her chest as she smiled to Arjun from there as an indication that she was ready. Arjun who lay there, looked at this and let out a snigger. He got up and got on to his bed. He moved his hands to on to her feet, giving a slow stroke. He then removed her anklet from one foot, Diya pulled that foot towards her and pushed the other one forward for Arjun to removed the other anklet as well.

Arjun then put his hand on her face and slowly pushed her back, towards the bed,  Diya held his back with one hand and his neck with the other, as dived into kiss her, Diya's hands ruffled through his hair, his body hovered over hers.They continued kissing each other gently. That day it wasn't a challenge, or a competition, maybe because it was the beginning of the marriage. I assure you that they did compete in terms of giving each other pleasure, in the later months and years, but that day it was just their union. 

Content with kissing her lips, Arjun sat up a bit and quickly removed his kurta, flinging it across to the sofa. He then dived onto her neck area. He bit Diya in the crook of her neck, she moaned, giving him some more encouragement, he began sucking the nape of her neck, coming down to just below her neck and her collar bones. She allowed him to quickly unbutton her blouse. The sofa saw another piece of cloth incoming. Her bra was unhooked too, as Arjun grabbed one of her breast and began sucking the sweat in the valley between her breasts. He moved to her nipples and pinched them, making her moan again. Her grip around his neck tightened. Arjun burried his face in between his breasts, slowly making his way to her abdomen. He kissed her navel and looked up, to take a look at Diya. Diya was patiently waiting for her turn to come. Arjun grabbed her wrists and put himself on to her body, he quickly turned himself around, now Diya on top of him, "Oh so you're feeling sorry for me?" Diya asked him with a sardonic smile as she stroked his front hair backwards. She began kissing him all over his face before she moved to the crook of his neck, she bit him, a moan escaped his mouth, as she rubbed his shirtless body with her palms. She continued kissing him and biting him, until another moan escaped his mouth, she stopped kissing him, bit his lips and looked at him. Arjun over turned her and caged her. His hands cuffed her wrist to the bed, "The score is equal Gupta" Arjun said referring to the number of moans. Diya was suddenly turned on by the fact that he had called her Gupta, it felt like she wouldn't have to fight for her space or her equality. "It certainly is" She whispered and dived onto his lips, kissing him with full ferocity. Arjun kissed back, nibbling on her upper lip. He then pulled away and began reaching out for her bottom. He kissed on her abdomen, still clasping her bangle ridden hands. He moved to her skirt and let go of her wrists, he had to use them to undo another knot. He undid the knot and the pulled the skirt off, the wide large skirt fell off the bed.  Diya took her hands, trying to undo the knot of his dhoti, Arjun took care of that, the sofa had another guest incoming. It was them only in their underwears.
"Condom?" Whispered Diya

"I'd be stupid to not carry it tonight" Arjun sniggered, as he tore the packet of his condom and put it onto his little member. Diya pulled his bottoms down. 

Arjun moved down to Diya's waist, trying to grab her butt. He quickly pulled down her pantie, he rested his weight on to his palm, with Diya between them. "ready?" he whispered

Diya nodded in positive, she could feel the sides of her vagina oozing liquid. Her nipples had become erect way before and  her stomach had already pushed itself inside. Arjun slowly thrust into her, he felt himself releasing into the condom  as the walls of her vagina tightened around his little man. Diya, grabbed his ass and pushed it, allowing him to thrust inside better before she moaned in pleasure, she was letting herself moan instead of usually resisting her urge to moan. The feeling of this union suddenly fulfilled an unrealized void. Diya held his hair and had this irresistible urge to kiss him, which she instantly fulfilled. Arjun pulled out and discarded the condom. He lay side by side with Diya and whispered to her, looking into her eyes, "I love you" 

"I hate to say this, but I love you too" Diya said giving him a wide grin. She settled inside the blanket with her, winters had come, and they realized this after a round of sex. 

-

Arjun woke up groggily, he stretched his arms and legs as he turned to the other side. He saw Diya already dressed up, drying her hair, she noticed Arjun wake up and sat onto the bed, she ruffled her hands in his hair and said to him, "Aji sunte ho? Aap kafi piyoge ya chai?" 

on hearing this, Arjun suddenly turned his face to her, his jaw wide open, he rubbed his eyes to see if he was dreaming, did she just utter those words? call him aap? Ask him for tea? It seemed nearly impossible but he replied dreamily, "Yeah sure tea will be good" 

"Fine then make it yourself" Diya said casually as she got up with her coffee mug. 

"Eyy diya, this isn't fair haan, you can't just lead me on this, first of all after yesterday, atleast I should've been given a chance to wake up with you" Arjun reasoned, still shirtless, as his head stay put on his arms, stacked together

"Well, Mr. Goenka, time to tighten your grip" Diya said saucily, Arjun gaped at her and then got up to chase her around his room. Once he caught her, the sofa received a few more guests!'

_

So this is it guys. Thank you so much for reading it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2.5K 36
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...
843K 62.1K 33
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** ************** "Meri aanko me hi dek...
2.4M 123K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
688K 19.2K 22
Its big day for both family. Two family ready to bond by the name of marriage. But when the marriage become more of a heartbreak for both family be...