is this good bye

Did they say a single word to each other? Nope, not a single word, both of them just heart broken, confused. Arjun drove at a speed so fast that he could've gotten them killed and Diya just sat in the car, like a life less statue, she wouldn't care if she died. They were heading to to her parents' for breakfast.

Her mother asked her to serve Arjun some poha, Diya tried to smile, tried to show that she was happy. Arjun just behaved casually, only she could sense his hostility towards him. She served him some pohe and touch his arm accidentally. Arjun jerked her arm away. Diya sat there, a little shook. She placed the dish back on the table. Her plate was empty. 

Bade papa, Badi Maa, her mom, her dad sat before them, munching on the food. Diya suddenly felt agitated. In the echoing silence she delivered, "I got a letter from Meeta". Every one turned to her. Arjun who was going to put a morsel in his mouth dropped it midway. 

Did she knew about the letter he hid from her? What was she doing here? Shaming him! No way, this couldn't happen, he wouldn't let her blame everything on him and get away with it. 

"Don't do this here" Arjun whispered as he tightly held her arm above her elbow and warned her with his eyes. Diya looked him in the eye this time, Arjun could swear that for a minute he had a peek at her barren soul, not infertile, just bleak. 

They had made eye contact, only when there was some foreplay involved before they kissed or while they kissed or the day they had almost fucked each other. Should he call it 'fuck' or 'making love'? How does it matter, it will never happen again, his conscience answered.

"It's not about the one that you hid from me" Diya said smiling yet grief visible on her face

"Meeta's pregnant" She announced on the table plainly, suddenly no emotion was visible on her face. She was the Diya who had interrogated Arjun before he got engaged to Meeta.

Everyone gasped in horror at this news, morsels were dropped, jaws were dropped, and to some, their reputation was droppedbut there was only 6 people including Diya so from the story so far, I suppose you can guess who dropped what. Well clearly Diya didn't drop any of these things after dropping this huge bomb on her family, I'd like to call it little boy to gain a reference to the world war but then it could be a little girl too, depended on the chromosomes of Meeta's boyfriend. And Arjun he didn't even hear all of this, he was just looking at her, just hoping he'd find his answers, just waiting to get a peek at her soul once again so he'd find his answers

"Oh what, Bade papa, I thought she sent you a letter" Diya asked innocently, pretension evident on her face as she played with the tassel of the mat.

"Shut up Diya! I don't want to talk about this right now!" Bade papa declared, his eyes so furious.

"Why bade papa? She is pregnant, all of yo-"

"Because Arjun is here!" Bade papa warned her, while her badi maa and mother just tried digesting the news. Her father sat there, still.

"Exactly why we should talk about it, because Arjun is here, you have added one more life to this game of yours right, Arjun" Diya said as she sniggered fakely

Arjun was suddenly processing the information, Meeta was pregnant? Was he surprised? No. What did he feel? nothing. Did he care? not a single fuck given. All he wanted was answers from Diya, he wanted her to explain herself to him without him asking her to do so, but Diya, she was done explaining to him or anyone else.

"Diya stop!" Bade papa roared

"Why? Tell everyone bade papa, how she sent you a letter, begging to be forgiven, begging to be accepted, begging to be given a little financial help, atleast the help she was entitled to by blood! She could've gone to the courts, or to the police! but, she sent you a letter begging you! But what did you do bade papa, what did you do to the letter! Did you tear it? Burn it? throw it away? WHAT DID YOU DO!"