Horror movie

"So bhabhi, where did bhaiya take you for shopping in the village" Dev asked as he drove with his shades own. Arjun who was sitting next to him, rolled his eyes irritably. 

"We did go to the Kirana store once" Diya said with a chuckle, Dev and Shreya burst out laughing 

"Like they weren't enough, and now even you're on their side" Arjun turned to Diya and said

"Why bhaiya, already so possesive of bhabhi?" Shreya teased him

"No no, right now she can enjoy with you par wapas toh mere saath hi jaana hai"  Arjun gave a sardonic smile to Diya and Diya only rolled her eyes in response.

On getting into the mall, Diya felt refreshed, she saw people, normal people like her who wouldn't scan her for sindoor or mangalsutra. There was Ac, lights, good food, she felt relaxed, she was amongst the city dwellers who wouldn't judge her for her city ways. It was a great feeling. 

They decided to get the Indian clothes for the women first. An excited Shreya pulled Diya into whichever store she liked. While Arjun and Dev only followed them.

Finally they stopped at a destination and Shreya went to the changing room, as Diya waited outside. Dev intervened and asked, "Bhabhi don't you have to buy anything?"

"Nah, I hate shopping, so I am gonna only delay it" Diya replied casually

"Well if you hate shopping then why did you even want to come!" Exclaimed Arjun

"I wanted to come out and roam around, besides what would we have done at home"

Arjun rolled his eyes at her, it was something like do i need to tell you what we could've done at home that was conveyed to her. Dev noticed something in the store and walked to check that out, Diya took the moment to whisper to Arjun, "You can't get everything so easy, Mr. Goenka" and smirked at him, turning the play/tease mode on in Arjun. Sometimes the things that Diya would say would be a subtle challenge for Arjun. He stared at Diya and grinned at her. 
"You know there's a men's underwear section here"

"so?" diya gave him a questioning look even though she sorta knew where it was going 

"So, you could wait outside the trial room while I show you which one suits me the best, I'm sure it'll make things easy"

Diya burst out laughing, this was some great creative and original flirting. She slapped him lightly, "Shut up" she said lightly slapping him, she suddenly heard Shreya calling them and then saw shreya walk out in a lehenga with a blouse that barely covered her chest and was held by two very light strings.

Arjun was shocked at the amount of skin that was exposed. "You call that a lehenga? It looks like a bikini! no way, shreya we aren't getting this go change" Arjun declared

"But bhaiya, why, doesn't it look good" yeah it will look good on your bhabhi Arjun wanted to say but he was too appalled by how much skin it showed. 

"Bhabhi tell him no, please" Shreya pleaded with Diya. Diya was in no mood to interfere between the brother and sister, she knew the repercussions right now.

"You know I have some work, I'll meet you guys here in a few minutes" She said as she tried to slide away. A disappointed Shreya walked back into the trial room. 

"You know, I didn't say anything when shreya was there, but you shouldn't be so protective, if she wants to wear it, let her wear it, atleast she's going to wear it amongst family, if you don't let her wear it around you she might wanna wear it with her friends and that might still be a little unsafe" Diya explained to Arjun before walking away to see through other outfits. Arjun got her point and a disappointed Shreya's spirits were lifted as she stepped out of the trial room.