Epilogue

Diya had been feeling dizzy since the morning, she looked at her desk, there was a picture of her and Arjun, next to the name plate that said Managing Director. They had sex again the night before and yet it seemed like the first time they had it 4 years ago. She gulped a little bit of water, took her car keys and got down. 

She entered the gallery, it was a small exhibition arranged by Arjun including his works, and those of the kids from Rajghera, to raise funds for building another school in another nearby town. Diya entered, she felt pukish but she wouldn't miss this day for the world. She clutched her hand bag real tight. 

As she walked in, she saw Meeta holding a little boy in her arms and a grown up arya in her other hand. Diya quickly gave her a hug, kissed the little boy and arya. "how are you feeling now?" Meeta asked Diya.

"Still a little uneasy, must be a stomach bug, should subside" Diya explained.

She saw Arjun there, holding a glass of champagne. He waved to her, she went to him and hugged him, followed by a peck on the cheek, "hey there sexy" he whispered "Did you miss me?" He had just gotten back from Rajghera last night and except for the part where they had sex, they had barely got any time to talk to each other. "I am so proud of you, everything looks great" Diya said with appreciation. 
"easy there tiger, I have a master piece for you" Arjun said winking at her as he gestured to a waitress and picked up a champagne glass for Diya. "Champagne" He offered her

"No, I am not in the mood" Diya refuted

"Not in the mood of alchohol? You aren't in the mood of alcohol?" Arjun asked surprised

"God Arjun, you're making me sound like I am an alcoholic!" Diya frowned

"No darling there's nothing like that, I was just kidding" Arjun said pulling her in for a hug and kissing her forehead. He then took out a paper from his pocket and unfolded it, "Here, the titanic pose painting of you" he said. They had tried it out a few weeks ago, Diya lying naked on the couch wearing her diamond choker and Arjun trying to sketch her. Diya took one look at it and in all urgency ran to the washroom. The other's in the room failed to notice it, except Meeta and Arjun. Meeta ran behind Diya and got into the washroom to help her.

"You have to show it to the doctor Diya!" Meeta said as she held Diya's hair and rubbed her on the back "It's been constantly happening for two weeks now, Arjun doesn't know because he has been travelling too much and you've stopped me from telling Arjun also! Just show it to the doctor, you know what, I am telling Arjun right now" She said as she began walking towards Arjun. 

Diya held her hand, "No Di please, don't tell anyone! just please, I - I think, I think I might be pregnant"

"What!?" Meeta exclaimed

"Shhh, I said Might, i have to check, i get my periods every 2 to 3 months but I haven't gotten them for 5 months now!I don't know, don't tell anyone, there is a might here!"

"Then pee on the stick no!" Meeta exclaimed

"I dont know, I am scared, what if it happens like last time, I mean I want kids too, I see you with Arya and aloo and I feel like even I want a family but I am scared and I don't want to tell Arjun because what if I disappoint him!"

"Diya, Arjun is your husband, and it's just a doubt, just let him know, pee on the stick and let him know that's it, then you guys can decide what you want" Meeta explained to her

"Yeah okay" Diya said as she straightened herself and came out of the washroom. Arjun was standing there, "Was the painting that bad, should've just told me I would've tore it! why did you have to run away like this" Arjun said out of concern.