Thunder roars

Arjun gasped at hearing the news, "I've gotta go!" Diya said as she races down the steps out of the gathering "Diya wait" Arjun said as he ran behind her.
"Where do you think they're going?"dev asked nikhil
"The clock must have struck 12 so prince charming must be running behind his cinderella" nikhil said cracking up. The both of them laughed at the idea of finally uniting the couple unknown to the situation that they were in.

Arjun ran quickly and grabbed his car keys, running with Diya towards his car.
"Arjun you don't have to come" Diya said
"Darling trust me, I can be an F1 racer, you need me right now"Arjun bragged. Diya was short of time to argue and got into the front passenger seat as Arjun got into the drivers seat and began the car.
She was fretting, she frantically began removing all her jewellery and then then folded her hands making a quick prayer to god for her sister to be safe.
"She'll be okay, dont worry" Arjun said to comfort her, he put his hand on her shoulder and squeezed it
"Google maps says 1 and a half hour" Diya told Arjun. "Ill make it less than an hour" Arjun said as he moved the car into the next gear.
Diya frantically called Meeta and began trying to calm her down "didi breathe, we're reaching, just  few more minites, please didi, talk to me didi,please say something"
"Aaaah diya, aaaaah *sob sob* aaaaaah diya!!" Came the noise fron the phone, so loud that even Arjun could hear it. He had the sudden urge to pacify Meeta so he too tried to scream inside the phone. "Meeta, dont worry! We're coming, we're on our way!"
Hearing Arjun put in effort, Diya promptly put the phone on speaker so Meeta could hear the both of them.
"Diyaaaa Aaaah Aaaaaaaaah" she winced in pain, crying out loud, "Diyaa save me Aaaaaaaaah  oh god save me aaaaahhh"
Diya rubbed her forehead, she was extremely worried and concerned. She began chanting gayatri mantra in her heart. "Didi please, please just don't close your eyes, tlak to me didi, talk to me about vedant"
-
Diya unlocked the door and ran inside  the house, "meeta didi! Meeta didi!"she cried out. "Diya Diya aaaaahhh" she heard the cries of Meeta from a room and ran towards the room. Arjun followed her and together the both of them put a heavy Meeta's both arms around their neck each. They slowly got her to the car and put her inside. Diya got into the passenger seat with Meeta, massaging her forehead again and again trying assure her that everything would be okay while a wet Meeta kept crying in pain. Arjun started the car and sped to the hospital. Well thankgod it was a sunday or else Delhi can be really busy.

-

"Diya, it's a case of preterm labour and water bag burst, we need to go ahead with c-section, and we'll have to hurry"

"Are you sure there is no chance of normal delivery doctor!?" a distressed Diya asked, As Arjun sat next to her holding her to comfort her and looked at the doctor for an answer

"I'm sorry Diya, the water bag has burst, there is no other choice, it's a case of a moderately preterm baby, we need to go for C-section. Here is the undertaking form that you need to sign"

"Undertaking form? What is this for?" Diya asked a little puzzled. 

"It says that if anything happens to the patient then the hospital wont be responsible, please sign this form and submit it with the initial deposit at the reception and make it quick, we can't start the surgery unless the form is signed" The doctor said as she stood up, patted Diya on the shoulder and left the room. Arjun and Diya were left alone in the room, Diya was in a frenzied situation, "H-how? DO they ex-expect us to sign this form" She said in between sniffles, "What if something happens to her Arjun" She said and began sobbing incessantly burying her head in Arjun's chest. 
"Hey, hey, Diya, listen to me, nothing will happen to Meeta okay, premature pregnancies are normal! it's okay don't worry, just sign this form come on" he comforted her handing her over a pen. Diya unknowingly held his hand with her left hand and signed with her right hand as Arjun held the paper.