My Professor's Affair

By Mjsbales

Diana Hawthorne- Big stack bully. Rebel. Daredevil. The way her parents and everyone who knows her defines he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
not an update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Not an Update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an Update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
not an update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Not an Update
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Not an Update

Chapter 34

7.9K 158 79
By Mjsbales

Not a second was wasted as she slammed me against the door and started kissinge me. No words were spoken until I realized that she got me bare naked inside her room.

"My clothes-". I was cut off.

"I'm going to pick them up after this. And I made sure the girls will not come by today." She says and kissed me hard on the lips again.

I moaned so loud when she started to suck and bite my nipple. My breath hitched when she slithered her way down to my womanhood. "Oh fuck." I say as she swiped her tongue to the length of me.

"Hmmmm." She says and I look at her with that mischievious smile she paint up her lips. She proceeds on licking my pussy while she looks at me. My body heat up boiling my senses.

"Fuck, you taste so fucking amazing." She says and feasted on my pussy. She parted my legs and nipped my inner thighs.

She took a long swipe to the length of my pussy and sucked my clit. I squealed and she moaned, feeling the vibration all over my body. I hear her slurp and suck, I clenched my thighs and I felt my pussy pulsates as I cum on her mouth.

I tried to close my thighs as I feel my body vibrate and spasm. I almost kick her in the face when she forced my thighs open and started to lap me up again. I shrieked out loud when she bit my clit then put her tongue inside me. I can really feel her agile tongue inside me. No one has ever done that to me before and I had my fair share of bed partners.

"Oh fuck-shit-". I have to grab her hair and pull her up away from my quivering pussy and I see her smirk at me. She kissed me and when I tasted myself from her mouth it was one of the most erotic feeling I have ever felt. Without warning, she shoved two fingers inside of me. She silenced my scream by kissing me hard while curling her fingers inside of me, hitting my g-spot so good. I leaned away from her, breaking the kiss.

"I-c-can't, please-". I stutter as I felt her pressing in that sweet spot inside of me, I can't bear the intense amount of pressure in that certain area as she finger fucks me wildly. My toes are tingling because as she pushed her fingers in, her thumb purposely hits my clit, before I knew it, I grabbed her hand and pushed it away as my knees shake, I felt something come out of me like a hot searing liquid, it soaked the sheet.

"Oh my god! That was so fucking hot!". She whispered but I can hear her. I closed my eyes and I felt my cheeks heat up again.
"I bet there's more."

"What-". Before I can finish my sentence, she inserted two fingers inside of me again and just a matter of seconds I feel myself releasing another gush of liquid. I closed my eyes tightly and grabbed a hold of the sheet while I squeal. My knees were too weak, even when I try to close my legs. I opened my eyes and I look at her, "P-please- I- don't think I can-".

She just smiles and kissed my lips and I felt her remove her fingers from inside of me. Crawling down to my very sensitive core she parted my pussy lips and started to lap me but much gentler than before. Soft moans coming from my lips and I felt myself have tiny orgasms.

She stopped licking me and I felt her tip against my entrance. "God, you're so beautiful right now." She says as she traces my chest to lower abdomen.

Without warning she pushes inside of me and grabbed the sheets again as she starts to pound me. Our bodies slapping and just the sexual moans was all we could hear.

"You're so fucking tight." She says and she grabs a hold of both my legs and put them on her shoulders. I let out a loud groan after a few seconds as I came. She let me come down from my high and then she flipped me down facing the mattress.

She made me get on my knees as I face the headboard. I let out a yelp as I felt her ram her cock inside of me that I almost crawl towards the headboard for support.

"Am I hurting you?". She stilled her movement and asked.

"No--- I- you're -you're huge." I whisper in a hoarse voice.

"What?".

"I said, you're huge." I say louder and I hear her chuckle.

"You could've said sooner, I don't want to hurt you. I'll go slow again and tell me if you want more." She says as she kisses my shoulder.

"I can take it." I say.

She didn't say a thing and started to fuck me slow again. After a few strokes, I tried to meet her thrusts until I can feel her hips against the cheeks of my ass.

Even after I bounce myself against her and meet her deep thrusts, she still continued to fuck me so painfully slow. I am on the brink of losing my mind whenever I feel the tip of her cock hitting the back of my pussy.

"Harder." I say.

"What?". She stills her movement again.

"Harder. Fuck me harder." I say in a rough voice.

Without second thoughts she pushed so deep and pulled out of me. It feels like my breathing stops everytime she does that. She did it a couple more times then she fucked me harder that I can hear her expensive bed banging against the wall. The pleasure is too unbearable that my hands gave out and I buried my face on the pillow as I muffled my scream.

"Harder!" I groaned and I know she's also coming undone. She grabbed my hips with both of her hands and thrusted much faster.

"Cum with me baby girl." She says and I felt my knees shake and gave out. I feel her warm cum inside of me and her cock all the way deep. She still continues all the slow lazy movements as I still feel her cumming inside of me.

I blacked out with the instense orgasm and probably the best one I ever had. I let out soft groan and whimpered when she tried to pull out from me.

"Fucking hell, I never came so hard in my life." She muttered and when she sensed my discomfort, she pulled out of me slowly.

I feel both of our cum slipping out of my pussy and then the sticky feeling between my legs. I also let out soft whimpers when I gave tiny orgasms again as I feel hot cum coming out of me. Still lying face down, my knees up to my stomach, I jerked my legs and shut them tight as I felt her touch my tender pussy.

"I'm just gonna clean you up and get some fresh sheets and bedcover." She says and I parted my legs for her to wipe our cum. The soft cloth touching my tender area, I closed my eyes and feel the exhaustion washing over my body.

I hear the door opened and closed. After a few minutes, while I'm still on the same position, I felt the bed dip beside me. I see her sitting wearing a white shirt and boxer shorts.

"I'm going to change the sheets, do you want to take a bath?". She gently asks as she moves my hair to the side so she could see my face.

"No." I whimpered.

"But I need to change the sheet, you ruined our bedsheet and blanket, y'know." She says with a soft chuckle.

"I c-can't m-move." I whispered.

Without saying another word, she got up and I felt her lifting me up from the bed and she placed me on the small couch just almost right beside her vanity. She then took all the pillows fron her bed and placed them on the space left below my legs.

I watched her change the sheet and put the dirty sheets away. She grabbed the pillow and arranged them first and lifted me up on the couch. She placed me on the bed and covered covered me with a blanket.

"I know you don't like sleepovers because it's in your rules but you can sleep now, you can go back to your house when you wake up." She says and as I see her walking towards the door,

"Stay." I say in my drowsiness.

She then smiles at me and climbs back to the bed, wrapping her arms on my body as I close my eyes, I let her scent drag me to sleep.

"You said no cuddling." I hear her say just as I let myself be consumed by sleep.

🍷

I woke up sometime around 7 in the evening and I feel Diana's hand wrapped around my waist. I slowly get out of bed, not wanting to wake her. I saw my clothes all carefully folded up on the small couch. I dressed myself and walked out her apartment. Walking in 6 inch heels when you were fucked so thoroughly by such huge cock, can make you feel uneasy. I tried to walk natural but when the elevator closed, I leaned on the wall and sighed.

The drive way home was easier than expected, the traffic is tolerable and the radio played good songs. I took a long hot bath and decided to watch Chopped while eating a vegetable salad. I never realized how famished I was until I took a bite from the lettuce. Around 11 in the evening, I heard my cellphone ring and without looking at the caller ID, I answered it.

Before I can even say hello,

"Hey, goodevening. It's Diana. I just woke up. You're not here anymore. I hope you get home safe. You never ate all day. You could have fixed yourself some food or something." She says then a long pause.

I would have said something but she just say, "So uhm. Goodnight. See you tomorrow."

Then a beep indicating that she ended the call. I pursed my lips and put the phone back on the bedside table.

I sighed and turned the volume up just to silence my screaming mind and thundering heart. I touched my chest feeling the eratic beat against it. I have always never gain any feelings towards the person I am sexually involved with. Robin and I have been sleeping together for years and never once did I feel this kind of feeling or excitement. Never have I ever slept in his apartment. Never have I ever let him cum inside me. And just by the thought of Diana's warm cum fill me up makes me9 squirm. Never have I ever screamed in bed or felt fucked so thorougly hard.

This is just lust. Nothing more. Just lust.

×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×

"And you dwell on such emotions for so long." I say as I scribble to write what she's saying.

"Maybe I am." She pointedly says.

"I will not give you anti-depressants. You have been doing so well. No blackouts, no breakdowns so far as yet."

"No I haven't. Prob'ly caused by the sexy brunette I've been seeing." She says and smirks deviously.

"Diana, I need to document our sessions for today. I am going to forward this to your next doctor." I say as I look at her and stopped writing.

"What? I'm being honest."

I squinted my eyes at her.

"Okayyyy... Because maybe the sex is so amazing." She says as she crossed her hands on her chest.

"Hmmm, when you go back to the university, I am not gonna be you Doctor anymore. It's against my ethics." I say.

"I don't want anybody else."

"Oh don't be such a petulant child."

"Why can't you just be my doctor? I mean, you're doing just fine." She says and pouts at me.

"If I'm going to be your Doctor, that means I will be leaving the University which I cannot do." I say and write some more as I look down.

"So... If you stop being my Doctor, I have to find a way to see every Monday and Friday." She frowns at me.

"I suppose."

"Hmmm. But I just want you."

"Well, pray tell. You didn't like me to be your doctor before." I say and crossed my arms at her.

"That was before. Now, I just want you. I don't want to see any other doctors y'know."

"Hmmm. I cannot. I will go back to your University and be your professor."

"And we will still do the nasty every Monday and Friday. " She says with a grin.

"Yes."

Before she can say anything more to annoy me, Madeleine walked in and when she saw us, she took a step back.

"I'm really sorry, I thought I could drop by early so I can start with the dinner." She says and raised two heavy plastics of groceries.

"We're done anyway. I should just keep going." I say as I pick my things.

"Uhm-can you-can you stay?Actually it's Toni's birthday so..." Diana says as she timidly smiles at me.

"Thank you but I don't want to intrude."

"No. I-uh insist." Madeleine says.

"I am not fond of parties-".

"It's just a simple dinner. Toni is not the one to have a birthday bash. She likes it simple. Just us. Meaning, Barbie will be here soon. Toni will be here around 7." Madeleine says.

I sighed and nodded. "Okay. But you should have told me sooner, I would have bought something for her."

I say as I sit back down.

"Nah, Toni is okay with it. But we bought some gifts for her. Maddie, can you turn the console and tv on?". Diana says.

Madeleine turned the tv on and handed the controller to Diana. I saw that it was a game loading up about car racing.

"Is this what you have been doing before I came here today?". I ask.

"Uhm-yeah?". She says.

I stared at the tv screen and she put her all attention to it. She put on the headset and started to play. My eyes hurt to all the graphics and I decided to open my laptop and finish my report. I didn't know how long it was until I saw Barbara unplug the tv in the corner of my eye and Diana threw the controller on her.

"Barbie!".

"You should help me. I told you." Barbara says as she rubs her shoulder.

"Anything I can do?". I ask them.

"You can peel the potatoes." Diana says and Barbara smacks her shoulder.

"She's also a visitor y'know. And people say, British people are chivalrous."

"I am chivalrous. I was just joking." Diana says and rolled her eyes.

Then they both stood up and went to the kitchen. After a almost half an hour, Diana came back and told me that they will set the table. I also stood up and followed her in the kitchen.

I saw all the plates and utensils on the table and I decided to set them up myself. Making all the proper arrangements while Diana and Barbara are arguing on how to fold the napkin. Madeleine is either on full concentration on what she's doing or just wanted to ignore the childish banter betwee  her two friends.

"Wow, that's amazing." Madeleine says as she glanced at me. "That's really amazing."

"Woah, where did you learn that?". Barbara asks.

"You could part time as a restarateaur y'know." Diana says.

And at that time, Antoinette came in.

"Wow guys! You know you don't have to do all this!".

"C'mon Toni, pretend you're not gonna cry. Har har." Barbara says.

"Shut up Barbie, Happy birthday Toni!". Madeleine says as she puts the chicken on the table.

"Thank you, Mum baked a cake for me which I'm going to share with you guys."

"We should eat now then." Madeleine says.

"We got your favorite lasagna from Vito's, Maddie cooked your favorite chicken with parmesan cheese, I made the hash brown with sour cream, Doctor Clements set this table and Dani will wash the dishes later." Barbara says with a grin.

"What? I never said that." Diana says. "And I peeled the potatoes for the hash brown."

"But you will wash the dishes."

Diana let out a disgruntled sound. "Yeah yeah. I will."

"Let's eat!!!". Madeleine says and sat down. So did we. I sat between Toni and Madeleine.

"Prayer?". Antoinette asks Barbara.

"Why me always?". Barbara answered which earned a glare from Madeleiene. "Fine. Thank you God for all the blessings you gave us. Thank you for giving Toni another life even though she smells like fart sometimes, ouch! And thank you for keeping all of us healthy though Dani sometimes makes me want to kill myself-ouch!, thank you for granting us the privilege to eat this food that Maddie cooked though we all know that she's just experimenting most of the times-please don't hit me. Thank you letting the witch lady dine with us-" She glanced at me which made me frown. "And I thank you Lord for the friendship that we built throughout the years. Enduring all the pain, the hardship, the trials, the mistakes, the homicide-".

"That's enough Barbie. Thank you and Thank you Lord our saviour, you don't deserve that type of prayer but we appreciate what you have provided us." Madeleine says as she glares at Barbie while Diana snickers beside her.

After the dinner, I stayed a little bit for the cake which Diana insisted and ahe laughed at my face saying I eat like a cat because I just took one, just one bite and said I'm done. Diana sang a womderful birthday song which included the words, shit, fuck, buttface, and more unnecessary words.

It's almost 10 when I said I will be leaving as I finish my 4th glass of wine while Diana and Antoinette swayed slowly on some french music. Madeleine and Barbara sat down on the couch after they have also danced with Antoinette.

"Okay Doctor. You take care, do you want me to drive you home?". Barbara asks.

"You've had more than I did Miss Dewitt, I can manage just fine." I say as I picked up my bag.

"Thank you for today Doctor. I really appreciate the help." Antoinette says as she clings to Diana, clearly intoxicated.

Diana never touched an ounce of alcohol all night but she held Antoinette so close that made me wonder if they closer than I thought they are. This left an uneasy feeling in me.

"See ya tomorrow, Professor." Diana says and smirks at me.

"Thank you Doctor. We enjoyed your company this evening." Barbara says with a smile.

I headed out the door, almost expecting Diana to walk me out. Almost.

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 90 26
Carmen is a teenager who recently lost her mom, she pretends it doesn't bother her and acts like nothing happened. Shes the glue to the family, she h...
54.8K 2K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
104K 2.6K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
19.4K 362 39
(teacher x student, wlw) Elaine was an academic achiever, and she is surprised she still has time to party now and then. However, everything comes cr...