The Pink Room VOL 1 (Kth) FIN...

By PrestigeArticles

"Why don't you be a good girl and pose for daddy, princess?" A smutty, romantic story with a dramatic twist ... More

|
||
|||
|V
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
SOMEONE HERE
RED
THE PINK ROOM
SAFE HERE
BUMP
NEGATIVE
LIES
Another
Mourning
Together Forever
Preparation
Love of my life
The End
•THE PINK ROOM EPILOGUE•

XIII

1.3K 45 0
By PrestigeArticles

Tae's POV:

I rushed back to my girlfriend who was at my dad's house until we figured out the whole yeji mystery. Although now i assume there is truly no mystery to be solved, yeji is obviously a lunatic. She clearly killed jungkook just because she felt like it. He didn't rape her, she lied! And today she made that very clear when she tried to rape me.

I reached into my pockets and dug out the key to my father's door and unlocked it.
"Y/N!'' I exclaimed throughout the room. "Y/n?'' She wasn't anywhere in sight.

"Oh my god,'' I gasped when i suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me in to their embrace. I looked back at the person.
"Y/N don't scare me that way'' i was so worried someone had taken her.

"Taehyungie, your dad left town and said he'd be visiting your mom.''

she grabbed my hands and swung me playfully. I laughed at how cute she is.
"So does that mean-''

"mhm'' she said tugging at her lip with her teeth. ''We have this entire house to ourselves.''

I sighed in relief and took my hat off. I placed my hat on y/n's head and smiled as she leaned into my kiss. I was holding onto her waist gently. I kicked the door shut with my leg and pushed her down to the king sized mattress in my father's guest room as we kissed.

Then i broke the kiss, remembering why i rushed back to see her.

"baby'' i mouthed.

"What's wrong?''

I gave her a look of concern and sincerity before i could bring the words to my mouth. "Yeji tried to rape me today.''

She sat up underneath me, making me sit up as well. I didn't like the look she was giving me. It was like, a look of disbelief and shock all at once. "What are you talking about?- why did you go to the dorm when we told each other we wouldn't go back until we knew for sure yeji isn't lying about jungkook?"

"I went into the dorm to try and find something special, y/n.
But let's not talk about it, the point is that yeji asked me to unclip her bra because it was giving her pain and-''

"And you did it''

Y/n had a stern look on her face but talked to me like i was 3 years old. I adjusted my sweater and ruffled my hair. ''I did it to be a gentleman y/n''

''But you have a girlfriend how could you unclip another woman's bra!''

"I'm sorry, I was wrong! But can you forget about it and let me talk?''

she sighed and contained herself. "fine''

"Yeji felt me up, and she unbuckled my jeans and no matter how much i said stop or how much i asked her what she was doing she just- she kept going.''

"So let me get this straight,'' she moved my legs off of hers and crossed her arms. "You let her nearly fuck you? How did things even get that far!''

"she said she had something to show me and then she pushed me against her bed!''

I could see the look of stress plastered across y/ns face and it radiated hurt throughout me as she rubbed her temple. "You were going to just come in here and make love to me, knowing that yeji tried raping you today.''

"Y/N the reason i came here was to tell you!'' She dropped her head down probably overthinking the situation. ''I'm a man, it's only natural for me to be horny when a woman provokes me like that, but at least i didn't let her go down on me! I literally pushed her off and said that i'm not single and im dating someone, and i even called her sick!''

She still didn't look convinced.
why is she so upset? facts are facts, i never gave yeji consent to touch me the way she did. Yeji tried to take advantage of the situation and it would have been wrong for a female so why isn't it wrong for a male?

"Princess,'' i sighed while lifting her chin up delicately. "I would never cheat on you, i would never let anyone touch me the way you do, you know that right?''

She nodded but a tear came down her right eye.

"So why are you crying?'' i asked her. If she was aware of how loyal i am, why is she crying?

"Because I just- I was just so scared you'd say that you had full blown sex with her and that you actually liked it, but the fact that you stood up to her and- and the fact that you told her off..

I love you so much"

She cried as she hugged me close and ran her fingers through my hair. I hugged her back, and teared up as well. "I love you more, kitten.''

We were finished being emotional wrecks, and then y/n decided to kiss me again. It was a dangerous move because she sat so close to my dick, I could practically feel it growing beside her thigh.

"Y/n you're-''

"I know what I'm doing'' she said coldly. I gulped and then she smirked. What's this?

She scooted in closer to my bulge and i grew embarrassed as she just sat there doing nothing but staring at it and smiling. She licked her lips just then, and pranced her little fingers around the head of it. I threw my head back and groaned slightly.

My boxer shorts were still on when she licked on my length, slobbering all over my underwear. her hands were behind her back as she did so. My eyes wandered while she was bent over, licking on me. I got only the slightest peek into her bra when she bent her head back down.

lace.

I slipped my finger beneath her bra strap and let go of it, making it slap against her skin.
"Yah,'' i said. She stopped in her tracks completely and stared at me with her doe eyes. "Are you wearing this for me?''

She nodded. "What are you planning on doing about it?'' she asked deviously. I leaned into her ear.

"Stay in your place. I don't want to have to spank you tonight, kitty.''

She bit her lip and nodded. I flipped our position to where she was underneath me and i hovered on top of her. I'm always the dominate one, i like it this way. It's clear to tell she does too.

"Why don't you be a good girl and pose for daddy, princess?''

I wanted her to put her hands above her head, and thats exactly what she did. So i held her hands there and looked down while i buried my cock deep inside of her, bare and unprotected.

"holy shit!'' she exclaimed. I rocked her body back and forth while she rolled her eyes to the back of her head and curled her toes. I made her confused, quickening my pace and then slowing it back down again.

Her pussy was pumping my dick like my hand would do on any normal day, except today it's her juicy, throbbing heat.

I contained myself so that we'd cum at the same time, and we lasted a long time too.
"Baby, let it all out''

And she did. she was screaming because of how big i was, and because of how hard i was giving it to her. Inch, by inch, by inch, I was coddling her with my length and moaning into her mouth while her pussy was begging for more.

"Taehyung-'' she called out in pleasure.

"hm?'' i hummed, sticking myself into her as deep as i could go. At this point, my balls were banging against her and adding to the slapping sounds that were already filling the empty room.

The gap between my dick and her walls were creating friction that sounded wet and creamy, and I couldn't stop moaning and groaning.

Thats when i decided to not contain anything anymore. I started moaning louder, faster. I pumped myself in and out of her quicker and deeper, as she shook beneath me.

She grabbed the sheets and moaned her loudest moan. "cum for me!'' I demanded her while i left my throbbing cock buried in her. She came, i could feel the warmth surrounding my member.

I came almost automatically after she did, and my cum was sloppy mixing with hers. we couldn't tell who's was who's as it oozed from her hole. I smiled and took myself out of her, slowly as i witnessed the pile of cream spewing out beneath y/n. "mmm,'' i mumbled.

I cleaned it all up with my mouth, licking every inch of the blanket drenched in her juice and every bit of her sensitive pussy.

"Fuck,'' she sweared. I laughed at the sight of her being so bothered and adorable.

I layed one more kiss on her lips before she dozed off to sleep.

''I put her to bed with my cock.''

I chuckled.
Then I got off the mattress and took in the sight of her sound asleep, like an angel. I turned the lights off, and got back onto the bed with her, pulling the covers above both of our naked bodies. Then i wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep shortly afterward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.8K 13
What will happen when a dangerous Mafia yet an Idol marries a cute innocent girl who's a foreigner? The bad Mafia and the innocent girl. A bunch of f...
5K 183 26
❝ I'm not a home wrecker, but I can be your friend, Mr. Jeon ❞ ____________________________________ ➤ 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄 : romance/fluff/angst/smut ➤ 𝐏𝐀𝐈�...
1.7K 34 8
BTS x Harry Potter AU one shot smut series Have you ever wanted to bang Bangtan all across Hogwarts campus? Yeah, me too. Well now you can. Whether i...
21K 1K 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...