Life In The Guild

Bởi shadowsremain

Follow our favorite blonde and friends as they go through life and experience Lisanna's return. Xem Thêm

Prolouge
A/N
Coming Back and A Job
The Job and The Search PT.1
The Job and The Search PT.2
Searching and Answers
Found and The Fight PT. 1
Found and The Fight PT. 2
The Guild
New Guild Member
Fishing Trip and Apologies
Girls Day Out
Sleepover Vacation PT.1
Sleepover Vacation PT. 2
Sleepover Vacation PT.3
Sleepover Vacation PT.4
Angel or Devil
Guild Fun
Unexpected Questions and Misunderstood Situations
Unexpected Visitors PT. 1
Unexpected Visitors PT. 2
Date?
The Job and The Uncomfortable Situation
Meeting Them
A/N
Easy Job? As if!
Explanations
The Plan
Fighting to Liberate Pt.1
Fighting to Liberate Pt.2
The Race
The Winner, The Loser, and The Punishment
A Simple Day
The War and Edolas
Where are we?
Arrival
Day 1
Day 2 Pt. 1
Day 2 Pt 2
Day 3
Day 3 Pt. 2
Anger, Sorrow, Pain, and a Promise
That Day Pt. 1
That Day pt. 2
The Truth Comes Out
The Next Day Pt. 1

Surprise!

1.6K 43 6
Bởi shadowsremain

Third POV

Natsu and the rest had just gotten to Magnolia and all decided to head to the guild, not tired or sleepy since they had slept from mid day to eight the day before.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" The guild screamed at the top of their lungs when they walked in scaring the group half to death.

Lucy and Levy hugged each other squishing Happy and Panther Lily between them. Gray Erza Natsu and Gajeel got into fighting position. The Thunder God Tribe froze and Laxus looked relatively calm with the exception of being pale.

"What's the meaning of this?" Laxus asked getting over his shock.

Mira giggled trancing Laxus.

"We got a call from Ruby Rail saying that you forgot your reward, and Master wanted to throw you a party since you didn't destroy anything this time." Lisanna explained.

"Wait we still got a reward?" Bickslow asked.

Mira nodded and handed the group 720,000J.

"For such a lame sounding job it sure was a lot of money." Gray said.

The group only nodded.

"Okay how do we divide 720,000J into five?" Natsu asked, earning a punch from Gajeel and smack on the head from Laxus.

Lucy face palmed.

"Natsu twelve people took the job so it's 60,000J each." Erza said as she handed the amount to each person.

"Thank you." Was said before the group dispersed.

"Mira-nee I'll help at the bar the rest of the day just let me got home, and get dressed." Lucy said.

Mira nodded.

"Okay but be careful Lucy." Mira said.

Lucy smiled and nodded before she headed out, it wasn't even five minutes later that Natsu and Happy rushed to catch up to her.

"Those two have a Lucy sensor that's for sure." Mira said out loud making the guild laugh but nod in agreement.

"That's the most logical explanation. Lucy leaves the guild and she is most likely not even three meters away from the guild when they go look for her." Wakaba said.

"Not to mention that when Lucy goes investigate on missions Pyro seems to always find a way to bump into her, or ends up following her ." Gray said.

"Hmm those two sure are something." Master said.

With no more discussion the guild began to go back to what they were doing.

After a couple minutes Lucy came back wearing a nice white shirt tucked into a knee long jean blue skirt with a brown leather belt holding it up, her shoes were brown flats.

(Her outfit ignore the handbag and sunglasses)

Natsu and Happy walked in behind her mumbling how stupid some men could be.

Mira raised a brow.

"What happened?" Mira asked making Lucy frown and Natsu and Happy huff.

"We were walking to the guild when a guy tripped crashing to me. I steadied him before I moved and we continued walking until we passed the Café where a drunk man spanked me." Lucy said making half the guild freeze.

"Natsu and Happy got angry and would've killed the guy had I not stopped them. Anyways we continued walking here until we reached the bar Mr. Cóndor owns. We didn't pay much attention until his son came out and began to flirt again. I said no and you know how he gets Mira-nee he got offended and began to say I wasn't worth his love. We didn't want to continue hearing him so we began to leave but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, saying I'd be his. You know the usual story with almost every girl in the guild." Lucy finished.

Mira nodded began to walk to the door, Erza, and Evergreen right behind her. Lucy paled and quickly grabbed Mira's hand.

"Please tell me you're not going to kill him." Lucy said.

Mira smiled sweetly.

"We aren't we're just going to go give him a warning." Mira said patting Lucy's head.

Lucy sighed.

"I'll go as well then." Lucy said.

'Might as well go make sure they don't cross the line.' Lucy thought.

With that the four girls plus Laxus, Jellal, Elfman, Natsu, Happy, Gray, Juvia, Romeo, Wendy, Carla, Levy, Gajeel, Panther Lily, Lisanna, and Bickslow left.

Master, who had gone to the restroom came back to see the bar empty and most of the troublemakers gone.

"Where did those brats go?" Master asked scratching his head.

"They went to go witness the death of Cóndor's son." A drunk Macao said making Master pale.

Master sighed.

"Looks like I need to write another apology letter." Master said as he served himself another drink, "but that can wait."

Meanwhile the group stood outside Mr. Cóndor's bar.

"Okay Lucy stay back. We'll take care of this." Erza said cracking her knuckles a dark aura behind her, making Gray and Natsu flinch.

"William Cóndor has to learn he can't force girls to date him." Mira said her aura turning dark, making Laxus smirk.

"He had it coming since when." Evergreen said as she adjusted her glasses.

Lucy sighed, ignoring the fact that the group had stepped back a couple feet.

'Yup. They're going to kill him.' Lucy thought as she looked at the three ladies walk into the building.

Not even a second later they heard screaming and yelling before people began to run out in fear.

"They're going to *hic* kill him!" A drunk man said stumbling over his own feet.

"That bastard has been causing trouble for *hic* everyone these *hic* past few *hic* days! *hic* What did you *hic* expect!" another one said

Meanwhile people around them gossiped.

"That William sure is a brat. He forced my daughter to go on a date with him a couple days back." A lady said.

"Really? How? It's not like he has money." A man asked.

"I heard he uses a forgotten magic." A man whispered.

"Oh yeah! Doesn't he use a type of devil slaying magic?" Another man said.

"By the looks of it Fairy Tail's Lucy was the latest target." An older man said shaking his head.

"Miss Lucy? I'm impressed he waited so long." Another man said.

"He should know that Lucy is not a person to mess with. She is a known girl around Magnolia, not to mention that the guild she joined doesn't stand down when one of their members is hurt and or threatened." A lady said.

After a few more minutes Mira came out of the bar lifting a beaten William by the back of the shirt.

"Apologize." Mira growled as she threw him to the ground, in front of Juvia, Levy, Wendy, Lisanna, and Lucy.

William stayed silent for a couple seconds before he spoke.

"S-sorry none of you guys are worth my time." He said trying to get up only to be kicked down.

"Mira-nee we should leave him. He wouldn't apologize for his life!" Lisanna said not wanting to be close to the bar.

Suddenly a throat was cleared. Turning around nthey saw Mr. and Mrs. Cóndor, making Lucy smile.

"It is true my son would never apologize for his actions because he is just as stubborn as his father." Mrs. Cóndor huffed

Lucy walked to the older couple.

"How have you been Mrs. Cóndor? Have you been taking care of her Mr. Cóndor? " Lucy asked kindly.

Mrs. Cóndor smiled, along with her husband

"I've been good Lucy dear, and it's all thanks to you." Mrs. Cóndor said.

"Of course I've been taking care of my wife, sweet Lucy. Why do you think I've been leaving William in charge?" Mr. Cóndor said.

Lucy giggled.

"I'm glad." Lucy said and would've continued talking if she hadn't been interrupted.

Lucy turned and saw the group looking at her expectantly. Lucy scratched the back of her head giggling a little.

"Umm well the time I made us loose the train to Berry Paradise, it was because I took Mrs. Cóndor to the hospital after I found her unconscious on the floor not far from the bar." Lucy explained.

"I had suffered a heart attack and it is thanks to Lucy I am still alive. She found me, according to the doctor, maybe ten minutes after the attack. She rushed me to the hospital where she stayed until my husband arrived." Mrs. Cóndor said.

"Wait it was her?!" William asked as he pointed at Lucy in shock, Mrs. Cóndor nodded.

"I am indebted to her for life since she saved my dear Margo." Mr. Cóndor said holding his wife's hand.

"No wonder you looked so zoned out when we found you. You were worried about how Mrs. Cóndor was doing." Gray said.

Lucy nodded.

"I came to visit her whenever I had time." Lucy said.

"Until you all disappeared those seven long years, but my husband and I knew you'd come back and here you are." Mrs. Cóndor said

William looked at Lucy before he sighed and walked up to es as her

"I sincerely apologize. I shouldn't have done what I did especially to the person that helped save my mother. Please forgive me." William said as he bowed to Lucy.

Lucy smiled kindly.

"It's okay, but I ask you to please not act like that again. Mira-nee, Erza, and Evergreen were giving you a small warning today." Lucy said making William freeze.

"I-I promise." William said, shivering a bit.

He might've acted high and mighty but those three girls were the devil themselves.

The group smiled.

"I'll visit you tomorrow Mrs. Cóndor!" Lucy said as she and the rest headed back to the guild.

As they walked back Levy nodded.

"No wonder you didn't want Erza, Mira, and Evergreen to kill him. He is the son of the lady you saved." Levy said.

Lucy shook her head.

"I didn't want them to kill him since I didn't want them to go to jail. They're too pretty to be stuck there." Lucy said.

"Aren't you just the sweetest." Mira, Erza and Evergreen said as they stopped to hug Lucy.

Lucy giggled.

"We should head back, before Master panics." Lisanna said.

"Gramps is most likely drinking to calm his nerves." Bickslow said, making Mira, Erza, and Lucy freeze.

"He's gonna finish the beer!" Mira exclaimed taking off.

"He gets emotional when he drinks too much!" Erza said following Mira

"Last time he came up with the punishment for the 24 hour Endurance road race, while drunk!" Lucy exclaimed following Erza.

The group froze.

"I don't wanna dress up!" Gray, Natsu, and Gajeel screamed as they ran after the girls.

The rest of the group stood still before it clicked. The race is supposed to be taking place in a couple days, and if Master came up with a harsh punishment last time then this year it could be worse! The group looked at each other before they took off, Bickslow running back to get Lisanna since she had stood still and confused.

Once they reached the group they saw Lucy, Erza, and Mira sulking in the corner.

"What happened?" Bickslow asked letting go of Lisanna's hand to go to Lucy.

Lisanna felt herself get hollow all of a sudden. Meanwhile Lucy, Mira, and Erza looked at Bickslow with pitiful eyes.

"We ran out of beer." Mira said little tears forming in her eyes.

"Master was angry when we arrived and he scolded everyone including Lucy." Erza cried.

"We didn't get here on time and Master came up with the punishment." Lucy said

Bickslow widened his eyes before joining the group, knowing they were all doomed.

"The hell is wrong with you?" Gajeel asked, followed by Natsu, Happy, Gray, Juvia, Levy, and Panther Lily.

Yet before they were able to get an answer Master spoke.

"In three days we'll have the 24 hour Endurance Road Race!" Master exclaimed receiving many mixed reactions.

"Yeah! My first race!" Romeo exclaimed punching the air.

"It's been a while." Jet said smiling wide.

"I'm gonna win this year!" Natsu exclaimed

"Gramps that's not fair!" Gajeel exclaimed.

"Why is it mandatory?" Gray sighed.

"Not this race again!" Wakaba exclaimed.

"Do we have to participate if we're getting to an older age?" Macao asked scratching his head.

"What's the 24 hour Endurance Road Race?" Asuka asked confused.

"Sounds like a challenge." Panther Lily said

"I don't think I was here to participate." Lisanna said scratching her head.

"Silence! We'll meet at the front of Magnolia Park and everything else will be told there, and to make sure everyone participate not jobs are allowed!" Master said as he walked down the stage.

The guild sighed.

'Hopefully the punishment is better than last time.'

As the guild went on a couple walked in.

"We're back!" They both happily exclaimed.

The guild froze before they all cheered.

"First Master and her husband are back!!!"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

78.6K 2.4K 15
After the Empire arc: Crime Sorciere has a request. To uncover information about Zeref. Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Erza, and Gray take up the challenge. Mea...
9.5K 369 12
Lucy starts having the same terrible nightmare every night, about her dying on a stone table, and someone has stolen two dangerous items. Something b...
657K 23.4K 76
When the whole team is in danger, and defeat is prominent, Lucy uses an ancient spell to save them. But the cost of the spell, was none other than ev...
164K 3.4K 30
Lucy and Natsu have been best friends and partners for a long time in Fairy Tail. What happens when their friendship blooms into something else? Ar...