david dobrik imagines

Від desolatedwaves

just a compilation of david dobrik imagines * requests are open. Більше

the next girl
kickback
kickback pt. 2
sweet escape
hi
wingman
sagger
ouch
dibs
stay
unresolved
surprise
messy
green monster
twins
sucker
ridiculous
she confronted me about not liking her
fratty and bratty
kiss the girl
late night
drunken idiot

pretty girl

2.5K 33 6
Від desolatedwaves

a/n: please check out my david fanfic i just started called "summer of you"!!! i'll be updating in the next couple days!!

Most of the time being apart of David's crazy ass friend group meant complete and utter chaos. Everything was absolutely crazy at all times. David's camera flash was blocking out light while everyone was loud and being complete fools. For once, you were excited for a vlog idea. You had proposed as a joke to buy an enormous hot tub because I mean, who wouldn't want to relax in a hot tub? With that idea, an inflatable hot tub was bought within minutes. What could you say, the perks of being friends with them means they'll go for any outrageous ideas. This was just one of the few ones that benefited you. While you didn't want to be recorded in your swimsuit, you were at least happy to be sitting in a hot tub. You also bribed some wine out of the boys which Natalie and Corinna were happy about. After a couple weeks, the night finally came for the hot tub party. You were excited, but couldn't help but to feel a little nervous sitting in your bikini. David agreed to pick you up since you were going to drink and he didn't want you to worry about a ride home, so he offered to pick you up and drop you off. As much as you wished he would of offered for you to stay the night, you were at least thankful that he was a kind enough friend to let you drink and be your D.D.

It was finally time and David had just pulled up. You rushed out of your house and into his car in excitement. You had your bikini in your bag ready to go.

"Hey, y/n," David grinned as you flopped into his front seat. Luckily, the night hid the slight flush of your cheeks as you sat.

"Hi," you smiled back, buckling up quickly.

"Well someone is in a rush," David laughed loudly, beginning to drive.

"Listen, there's wine and a freaking hot tub, this is any girls dream," you responded back. "Honestly, I would tell you to speed since you can afford a ticket, but I am a law abiding citizen," you added, with a joking attitude.

"Anything for you, princess," David joked, shaking his head. Without trying, he made your heart skip a beat. This was an ongoing joke between the both of you. David joked that you were like a princess since you wanted your way, and usually got it.

"Listen here! Just because I don't put up with no bullshit and follow some rules does not make me a princess!" you exclaimed with a smile.

"That is exactly what a princess would say," David smirked, turning of the music slightly.

"Don't think I don't notice you turning up the music to tune me out," you scoffed, trying not to laugh.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like me to turn that down? Is it too loud for you, princess?" David teased, biting back a smile.

You gasped and crossed your arms over your chest dramatically. "Just for that, I'm not sharing my wine with you. And no you keep blasting the music, because I AM NOT A PRINCESS," you said the last part loudly.

"I couldn't drink the wine anyway cause I have to drive you home because you are a princess," David responded, matter of factly.

"Okay, you offered the ride!" you exclaimed. He just kept driving, laughing and shaking his head at you. By this time, you had reached his house. Both of you peeled yourselves out of his car and headed into his house. Much to your happiness, you saw Zane and Matt, whom you haven't seen in awhile. You rushed up to Matt and gave him a bear hug.

"Ugh, Matt, I missed you!" you smiled, as he hugged back.

"I missed you too," he responded, kindly. Zane stood there with is lips pursed.

"Well fuck me then, shit. Guess you didn't miss me," Zane said, rolling his eyes. Quickly, you left Matt's arms to wrap your arms around Zane's neck dramatically.

"I missed you so much, Zane. I haven't see Matt in weeks and I saw you last week, but I missed you so much!" you squealed, jokingly. Matt laughed from next to you and Zane finally hugged you back.

"That's better," he exclaimed. After a small hug, you both pulled away.

"So, now that I have my two favorites, let's start drinking," you smiled.

"This is why I actually miss you for the week I didn't see you," Zane smiled. already heading to the kitchen to find the alcohol. Matt followed quickly behind. You giggled and shook your head at them. As you walked in further, you saw David lingering in the kitchen.

"I didn't get that reaction when I came to pick you up," David said, sassily. A slight laugh left you.

"I saw you like three days ago, David," you responded, heading over to the wine bottles on the counter.

"And I'm the one who is driving you home tonight so I deserved a hello like that," David exclaimed, jokingly.

"David, if you want a hug from y/n, just ask nicely. No need to be jealous," Zane joked, making your breathe hitch in your throat. You felt the familiar feeling of your face becoming flushed.

"I was just joking, Zane," David laughed, slightly awkwardly. As you looked at him, you noticed a slight blush on David's cheeks.

"Oh, so you don't want one of my hugs? That's fine, they're too good for you anyway," you shrugged, jokingly, trying to cover up the awkwardness. Quickly, you came over to the wine bottle and poured some into your wine tumbler. "Also, this is my wine bottle!" you said, hugging it tightly to your chest. "I will not be sharing," you added, looking directly at Zane. He pretended to be offended and you shrugged. Zane had already started drinking and so did Matt. In the other room you saw Corinna and Natalie. With your wine bottle in one hand and wine tumbler in the other, you headed over to them.

"Hey, boos," you smiled, sitting down next to them happily. The couch had been pushed in the way corner to make room for the hot tub. Todd and Jeff were loudly in the other corner and Heath and Mariah had just walked in. They both said hi with a big smile.

"We were just talking about you!" Corinna exclaimed.

"Me?" you laughed, beginning to sip your wine.

"Yeah, we think something is up with David and you," Natalie said, bluntly. You choked on your wine the second you heard those words come out of her mouth.

"W-what?" you stuttered out, gulping down another sip of wine.

"I can't explain it, there's just something there," Corinna said, pursing her lips at you. Your face once again began to flush and you could see the smirks taking over both of their faces.

"There's nothing going on," you said, continuing to sip your wine to try and calm your nerves.

"You look guilty," Natalie said, knowingly.

"Seriously," you said, keeping a straight face.

"Nothing? At all?" Corinna asked, not believing you.

"Well nothing is going on between him and I. Just friends," you mumbled out. Without realizing, your face gave away all the information they needed.

"Do you like him?" Natalie asked, grinning.

"No!" you exclaimed. Your eyes scanned the room, nervously. Luckily no one was paying attention.

"Listen, if you do, you know you can tell us," Corinna said, smiling.

Groaning, you chugged the rest of your wine tumbler. Both of them stared at you with furrowed brows and amused faces. "Look, of course there's like a little crush. I mean doesn't everyone have a little crush on David?" you spoke, quietly. Immediately after you spoke, you started to throw the wine bottle back, letting the wine try to calm your nerves.

"I fucking knew it," Corinna said, with a huge smile.

"I hate you both," you breathed out, biting your lip.

"First of all, not everyone has a little crush on David. Don't try to make it not seem important," Natalie said.

"It's not," you whined out, scrunching your face in frustration. "Let's not talk about it. It's one sided and the more I talk about it, the more awkward it is and then I will be awkward all night and I don't want that. I want wine and a hot tub," you rambled out.

"What if it's not one sided?" Natalie said, tilting her head and raising her eyebrows at you.

"Exactly," Corinna added.

"Except it is. I don't want to consider it and get my hopes up and make everything weird," you sighed. Before they could argue any longer, you heard the boys start to become louder.

"Hot tub time," Zane sang out, excitedly. You were the only one not changed besides David. After that conversation, you needed more wine, so you threw your head back and began to chug the bottle. In the background, you could hear Zane and Matt cheering you on. Once you got up, you felt slightly dizzy for a couple seconds. You grinned at Zane and Matt and took your bag back towards the bathroom. David was coming out of his bedroom, still fully dressed.

"Why aren't you in a swimsuit?" you asked, confused, definitely starting to feel the effects of all the wine you chugged.

"I'm filming," David laughed, holding up his camera. He had changed into a yellow shirt and now had a hat on his head. The only thing you could focus on was how good he looked right then.

"Well, that's lame," you bluntly spoke, leaning against the wall on the opposite side of the hall.

"Does the princess not approve?" he joked, laughing.

"I'm not a princess," you whined, over this joke. "You just have this cool hot tub in your house and you're not even going to go in! That's lame."

"Well, I have to get some footage," he said. "Everyone's going to be drunk soon and we bought a fucking ginormous inflatable hot tub. It needs to be documented." You shook your head before continuing down the hall a couple feet to the bathroom. David stood in the same spot staring at you. "Are you drunk already?" David asked, with a huge smile on his face, when you looked, you saw his camera facing towards you.

"Don't worry bout it, sweetheart, don't worry bout it!" you exclaimed back, giggling at yourself for quoting that vine. He laughed loudly in response before you flicked him off and closed the bathroom door. Once the door was closed, you began to change into your swimsuit. The second it was on, you looked up to the mirror to see yourself. Nervously, you looked over yourself. It wasn't a common occurrence to be in a bikini in front of everyone. Actually, you never had been before. Something about it made you nervous. Finally, you exhaled and folded your clothes up and picked up your bag. There was noise coming from the living room as you padded towards it. No one noticed you at first, but once you started to set your clothes and bags on the couch, Zane and Corinna began exclaiming at you. David stood while everyone else had gotten in the tub. Every part of you tensed when everyone was looking at you. Zane and Corinna were hyping you up with the best intentions, but you felt yourself start to panic. With the wine bottle in your hand, you tried to laugh away the feeling.

As you looked at everyone, shaking your head, your eyes met David. He was looking right at you. His teeth were biting his bottom lip so hard, you thought he was going to make it bleed soon. His eyes scanned you up and down and you could feel your whole body become hot all over. One of the boys loud noises broke your eye contact. Both of you looked over to see Zane drowning in the hot tub, making you burst out laughing. David's camera was trained on him immediately. Music bumped through the house as you began to sip your wine again. Finally, you climbed into the pool next to Corinna. Todd was sat next to Natalie, making her roll her eyes constantly.

"So we can't talk about David eye fucking you?" Corinna asked as your body began to relax in the hot water.

"What are you talking about?" you asked. If you admitted to what Corinna was saying, you would end up doing something very ballsy since you were starting to really feel the wine.

"You both literally had the longest eye contact I've ever seen go on, and he definitely wasn't just looking at your eyes," Corinna said, smirking. It was no use arguing with her, so you shook your head and focused on everyone else.

Hours passed and to say you were tipsy would be an understatement. Everyone had pretty much filed out and Natalie headed out somewhere, so it was just you in the hot tub. David had just closed the door behind Zane as his uber got here. He walked back towards the living room where you were sat comfortably in the hot tub.

"David!" you exclaimed, giggling. He laughed and shook his head at you.

"I'll be right back," David replied, grabbing his camera and heading down the hallway. You quietly sat and continued to sip your wine. David came out a couple minutes later shirtless and in swim trunks. Without meaning to, your eyebrows raised at him.

"Whatcha doing?" you asked, watching him walk towards you. He held two towels in his hand.

"Getting in the hot tub," he replied, stepping in. "Not being lame anymore," he added, making you laugh loudly.

"I may never leave this tub," you replied, throwing your head back. David sat next to you and tried to take the wine out of your hand. "Hey!" you exclaimed, looking at him.

"y/n, you don't need anymore wine," he laughed, as he held it in his hand. Your bottom lip jutted out as you pouted. He looked at you as he took. a big sip.

"You can't drink! You have to drive me home, David!" you screamed, trying to grab the wine out of his hand.

"Do you want to go home?" David asked. The question caught you off guard and your face changed to confusion.

"What?" you asked, not understanding.

"Or do you want to crash here?" he asked. His eyes were staring at you and the glass of wine had disappeared. His body slowly started to come closer to you.

"I can crash on the couch if that's easier for you," you said, staring at him. With the heat from the hot tub and the way David was staring at you, your heart was beating out of your chest.

"Or you can stay in my bed," David started, moving even closer to you. By now, his hand was grazing your shoulder and his legs were almost touching yours. "I'll take the couch," he finished, looking you up and down. That made sense. The fact you almost thought he was going to invite you to sleep with him like out of the blue? Stupid. You nodded, feeling your eyes become tired. With the warmth of the water, you let your eyes close for a minute and relax into the tub further. Once your eyes were closed, you felt something brush some hair out of your face. When you opened your eyes, you saw David with his hand on your cheek. "You are so beautiful," David mumbled, looking at you with his lip tugged between his teeth. "Such a pretty girl," he continued, looking your up and down. Your mouth parted slightly as you began to breathe uneasily. He can't just say that in a friendly way right? Or are you drunk and reading in to it too much?

"David," you breathed out, blinking to see if you were losing it. "I'm drunk," you blurted out.

"Like too drunk to remember tonight?" he asked, taking his hand away from your cheek.

"Well, no, but I'm," you couldn't find the words to finish a coherent thought.

"That's good, princess," David said. This time, he didn't say it in a joking manner. There was no laugh after. This time you didn't even fight him on it either because truthfully, it sounded so nice. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" David asked, turning his body to face yours so his face was lined up with yours. Your skin felt like it was burning all over with his words. "Like, you are so pretty, when you came out earlier, just wow." The way he was looking at you made your whole body melt.

"David," you exhaled, gulping nervously. "You can't talk like this," you whispered.

"Why not?" David asked, moving closer to you.

"I'm drunk and I will act on impulse," you mumbled out, continuing to look at him.

"That doesn't sound bad to me," he responded, letting his fingers trail on your shoulder and up your neck to your cheek.

"David," you groaned, feeling the tension building between you two. Once you let his name out, David was leaned into you, his lips hovering right over yours.

"I'm not drunk, but I'm going to act on my own impulse," David whispered, making your whole body tense. Without any hesitation, his lips crashed against yours roughly. Although the initial part of the kiss was rough, he began to slow it down. His lips moved against yours gently as his hand snaked its way down to hold your waist. Both of you moved in harmony and before your mind could process, he was pulling your body to straddle his lap without breaking the kiss. Both his hands found their way to your waist as you continued to kiss. There was no fight for dominance since David was in charge the whole time. You just followed his lead. Your fingers made their way up to entangle in his hair, gripping the ends every time your fingers ran through them.  He finally pulled away to leave a trail of kisses down your neck and to your collarbone, making your whole body melt into him.

After some time, you pulled away, with ragged breathing. "David," you whispered.

"Like I said, such a pretty girl," he whispered, biting his bottom lip.

"What the hell was that?" you asked, in a complete daze.

"I-well," David paused for a second, leading a stray hair of yours behind your ear, and letting his thumb rub your cheek gently. "Honestly, you just came out looking so gorgeous in your swimsuit, I couldn't control myself anymore."

"Anymore?" you asked, looking at him, confused.

"You think all this just started tonight?" David asked, laughing. "This has been built up for months. Every time I see you, you're so beautiful and I cant focus on anything else besides you," David finished, pressing a small kiss to your nose.

"Well, shit I guess Corinna was right," you whispered out, making David look at you confused. "Well, uh, earlier, she asked if anything was going on between us and I said no and she thought so, and I admitted of course I liked you, I mean everyone likes. Every girl likes you," you rambled out, making David laugh loudly. "Okay, so I didn't say it as romantic as you," you grumbled out.

"I think it was adorable," David smiled. "So why don't we get out and get you in bed? You've been in here for way too long," he laughed out. Dramatically, you stood up, wobbling slightly from the alcohol. David stood up as well and grabbed the towels. Both of you climbed out and began to dry yourselves off.

"Do you still have to sleep on a couch?" you asked, jutting out your lower lip to pout. This made David laugh loudly. He came over to you and wrapped his arms around you.

"No," he said, pressing a kiss to your forehead and your body leaned on his. With your head against his chest, your eyes began to close. "Alright, let's get you to bed," he laughed out, seeing you get comfy. Sighing, you stood up and walked to his room behind him. He handed you some dry clothes of his and left the room for you to change, going to change himself. Right when you opened the door, he was waiting outside. His eyes looked you up and down and huge smile overtook his face.

"What?" you asked, puckering your lips.

"You look so adorable right now," he responded, shaking his head. You shuffled over and went into his warm embrace. "Alright, princess, let's get you in bed," he spoke up after a couple moments. You couldn't hide the smile that overtook you as you both headed into his bed. Without hesitation, he pulled your into his arms and you happily cuddled into his warm arms. The alcohol had left you more tired than you thought you'd be. Before you knew it, you started to doze off to the sound of David's breathing.

a/n: so this was REALLY LONG!!! but this gif of David had me feeling SOME TYPE OF WAYYYYY and i hope you guys enjoyed :) pls vote and comment because I LOVEEEE hearing your feedback! also in the next couple days i'll be posting a first part to a david fanfic i'm going to be working on soon :)!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

721K 17.8K 96
in which david dobrik is trying to get over his breakup by downloading a new app for venting to a complete stranger in order to help heal him. what h...
663K 8.4K 72
Copyright ©️ 2015 Some nasty ass imagines I wrote a while ago. Completed May 18, 2017
289K 4.4K 23
At first she was just footage for his vlogs oc x david dobrik (I love Diza with all my heart, but come on.. Don't tell me you've never imagined yours...
27.5K 359 21
"haha fuck you dobrik" "i'll fuck you if you want" complete.