pretty girl

a/n: please check out my david fanfic i just started called "summer of you"!!! i'll be updating in the next couple days!!

Most of the time being apart of David's crazy ass friend group meant complete and utter chaos. Everything was absolutely crazy at all times. David's camera flash was blocking out light while everyone was loud and being complete fools. For once, you were excited for a vlog idea. You had proposed as a joke to buy an enormous hot tub because I mean, who wouldn't want to relax in a hot tub? With that idea, an inflatable hot tub was bought within minutes. What could you say, the perks of being friends with them means they'll go for any outrageous ideas. This was just one of the few ones that benefited you. While you didn't want to be recorded in your swimsuit, you were at least happy to be sitting in a hot tub. You also bribed some wine out of the boys which Natalie and Corinna were happy about. After a couple weeks, the night finally came for the hot tub party. You were excited, but couldn't help but to feel a little nervous sitting in your bikini. David agreed to pick you up since you were going to drink and he didn't want you to worry about a ride home, so he offered to pick you up and drop you off. As much as you wished he would of offered for you to stay the night, you were at least thankful that he was a kind enough friend to let you drink and be your D.D.

It was finally time and David had just pulled up. You rushed out of your house and into his car in excitement. You had your bikini in your bag ready to go.

"Hey, y/n," David grinned as you flopped into his front seat. Luckily, the night hid the slight flush of your cheeks as you sat.

"Hi," you smiled back, buckling up quickly.

"Well someone is in a rush," David laughed loudly, beginning to drive.

"Listen, there's wine and a freaking hot tub, this is any girls dream," you responded back. "Honestly, I would tell you to speed since you can afford a ticket, but I am a law abiding citizen," you added, with a joking attitude.

"Anything for you, princess," David joked, shaking his head. Without trying, he made your heart skip a beat. This was an ongoing joke between the both of you. David joked that you were like a princess since you wanted your way, and usually got it.

"Listen here! Just because I don't put up with no bullshit and follow some rules does not make me a princess!" you exclaimed with a smile.

"That is exactly what a princess would say," David smirked, turning of the music slightly.

"Don't think I don't notice you turning up the music to tune me out," you scoffed, trying not to laugh.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like me to turn that down? Is it too loud for you, princess?" David teased, biting back a smile.

You gasped and crossed your arms over your chest dramatically. "Just for that, I'm not sharing my wine with you. And no you keep blasting the music, because I AM NOT A PRINCESS," you said the last part loudly.

"I couldn't drink the wine anyway cause I have to drive you home because you are a princess," David responded, matter of factly.

"Okay, you offered the ride!" you exclaimed. He just kept driving, laughing and shaking his head at you. By this time, you had reached his house. Both of you peeled yourselves out of his car and headed into his house. Much to your happiness, you saw Zane and Matt, whom you haven't seen in awhile. You rushed up to Matt and gave him a bear hug.

"Ugh, Matt, I missed you!" you smiled, as he hugged back.

"I missed you too," he responded, kindly. Zane stood there with is lips pursed.