she confronted me about not liking her

a/n: so i LOVED this request idea omfg so im writing it rn bc god bless u anon for this bc omfg

request: hiii! i was wondering if you could make this imagine based off of one of david's recent videos "she confronted me about not liking her" where the reader has been dating david in secret and no body knows. (not even his friends) and the reader is in the car when Kelsey confronts david. the reader gets really uncomfortable and worried about her trying to kiss david that she almost cries. then david kisses her in front of everyone and tells them that the reader is his girlfriend. SORRY THAT WAS LONG

summary: david reveals your relationship when you feel uncomfortable in the filming of "she confronted me about not liking her"

word count: 766

Filming bits for the vlogs was always a fun pass time, even more fun when you were single, but ever since you and David got together, it was awkward. With a secret relationship, there was always a slight tension between you two and while no one noticed, you became aware of every person who was aware of David. While there were numerous girls who were interested in David, he never showed an ounce of interest in return, but that never stopped the bubbling feeling of fear and discomfort. So many girls were obsessed with David and it was still surreal that he chose you. When Kelsey was supposed to join the group, you felt your mouth dry as you tried to gulp. David's eyes shot back to you immediately, lingering over your tensed body. You had her the numerous things she said about David and you could not even imagine what it would be like with her physically there.

David pulled out his phone and typed a quick text, messing with his bottom lip. Immediately, your phone vibrated and you saw a text from David.

david ♡:
baby, i'm sorry. but you look so cute when you're irritated.

Your eyebrows furrowed, shooting a look at him. He was trying to be sweet and calm you, but it just irritated you more. Locking your phone, you turned when you saw Kelsey herself climb in the car. She shot a smile at you before climbing in the back. David payed no mind to her as he looked over at you, scanning over all of your features. Small chatter took over the car as you sat there, tensely. Gulping, you glanced down at your phone to see another from David.

david ♡:
please don't be upset. you look so beautiful right now and all i want to do is reach over to you and kiss you

Sighing, you bit your lip, glancing to him to see him with a smile on his lips. Your heart thumped loudly in your chest as you remembered your plea to keep your relationship a secret. To you, you were just ordinary, not worthy of David's attention and everyone knew that. If you became public then, everyone would tell you that and you couldn't deal with that feeling.

The conversation continued as you dozed off into thought. Once David's voice began, your focus regained on him. "How old were you when you got botox?" David asked Kelsey.

"I'm twenty right now, so nineteen," she replied, flirty. You sat there, gulping as everyone commented on how young she is. David's next words really regained your focus.

"But you don't need it. You're a pretty girl. You don't need that kind of stuff," he replied, making an ache rise in your stomach. You felt sick.

Her words just worsened that feeling. "If I was pretty, you would kiss me and you don't want to kiss me," she replied, smiling with flirtatious intentions. At that point, you couldn't hide the hurt written on your face. David looked over to try and glance at you, but your gaze was trained outside the car. Tears pricked at your eyes.

"Kelsey, I am never kissing you. I want to say this right now," David laughed out, awkwardly.

"Why? Just why?" she asked, loudly. Sighing, you didn't let your gaze stray from the scenery outside of the car.

"y/n," David said. Everyone made loud noises and stared at you, which caused you to turn. Suddenly, everyone's attention was on you. David looked at you with a small smile. "y/n is why," he repeated, biting his lower lip. Your eyes widened as you gulped. His hand found your own and he tugged you towards him. Without a second thought or a moment to say anything, David has his lips pressed gently to yours. Uproar shot through the car as you tried to hold back your smile. When he pulled away, you saw his wide grin and you felt the flush of your cheeks.

"Well that makes a lot of sense!" Jason exclaimed. Shyly, you hid your face in your hands.

"That just got even more awkward," Matt cackled.

"I swore I saw a pair of y/n jeans in his room!" Jason exclaimed.

"Jason!" you laughed.

"Well, that's one hell of a clickbait," Zane laughed.

"Hey, she's more than clickbait! We're dating!" David exclaimed, grasping your hand and rubbing it with his thumb. You smiled warmly at him, chewing on your bottom lip. The car was put in drive and David kept hold of our hand. A text lit up your phone with a text from David.

david ♡:
you're the prettiest clickbait i'll ever have... even tho you're more than clickbait