WASTE โ€ข Carl Grimes

By trashnut

In which they meet in a world that has gone to waste. [ Carl Grimes ] More

Important
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thank You

Twenty-Three

5.7K 138 325
By trashnut

Carl and I had been laying together all day in bed. Fingers tangled up together as we crack the dumbest jokes ever and laugh.

That's how the day started, and I wish I had known that it wouldn't be the same again.

Michonne had interrupted our laughing session, her eyes held a strong emotion that I could not understand. She hid her feelings really well, never really talking about how she felt about things or how she was feeling.

But I still admired her. A strong, beautiful woman that I was glad I had the chance to get to know a little better.

She smiled at me before asking Carl to come outside for a bit, for she needed him in what looked like a hurry.

Carl looked back at me and he smiled before unexpectedly kissing my forehead and jogging up to Michonne.

I will never get used to receiving this kind of affection from another human being.

It always weirds me out.

It's been almost an hour now that I've been in here waiting for him, and he hasn't gotten back yet.

I got up and swung the door open, my eyebrows immediately knit in confusion at the empty house.

I thought they were talking in here?

I ran downstairs and checked the kitchen and the living room, but still, no sign of Carl, Michonne, or Rick.

Not even Judith.

I got out of the house, my eyes squinted as I look through the people walking around, trying to spot the one person I'm used to always being around.

" where the hell is he? " I mutter to myself under my breath before walking away from the house.

What the hell? He would tell me if he had to get out of Alexandria, wouldn't he?

He can't just leave me alone in this fucking place.

" hey, have you seen Rick? Or Carl? " I stopped a woman I had seen and spoken to before, but was never bothered enough to ask for her name due to me convincing myself that I'll be leaving sometime soon.

The woman turned around and faced me, a smile playing on her lips before she opens her mouth to speak.

" oh, hi! " she starts and I give her a smile that I did not exactly mean.

Can she just answer holy shit these people are weird.

" I saw them leaving a few minutes ago. Poor Maggie must've gotten sick or so- "

" they left? Carl and Rick? " I cut her off and ask.

" yes darling they left "

My heart drops at her words as an unsettling feeling runs through me.

But so does anger.

He couldn't have told me that he was leaving? He just had to go and not tell me shit.

What the hell am I supposed to do in this shit-hole alone?

" thanks " I quickly say before going back into the house and grabbing my knife and gun that I had taken from that one gun storage room they have here. I wasn't going to risk it.

The gun I had on me was taken and they never gave me it back.

I wasn't sure where I was headed if I was being honest. I just grabbed my things, including a backpack I had packed way earlier in case of emergencies.

Emergencies to me meant one of two things; I'm either in a place and I'm suddenly surrounded by walkers emergency, or, I'm getting the hell out of her as soon as fucking possible emergency.

This time it was probably neither of those.

I had no idea where or what I was doing, but I took my stuff and left.

I walked out of Alexandria, fuming with a hint of slight worry lying deep within me.

But I chose to ignore it.

Where was I going? Am I leaving or am I looking for Carl?

That question I had no answer to, so I just kept walking deep within the woods, as the sun slowly starts to set.

••••

It's been a few hours now and I'm still walking with no destination ahead.

I should probably just head back.

That would've been the best thing to do, but the stubborn side of mine took over that night, and I kept walking.

My thoughts are cut off when I hear a loud scream within the woods, and my heart drops.

I should just turn away and leave. I don't need any trouble.

Another scream follows and my heart starts to race.

Alright I'm leaving.

As Im about turn around, I feel a sudden pull from behind me.

I look down and find a pair of hands, wriggling around my stomach before I'm locked in them, disgusting breath on my neck as I gasp from the sudden shock.

" what the hell are you doing here? " A man says from behind me, a smirk playing on his lips as he lifts me up until my feet aren't on the ground anymore.

He starts walking towards the source of the screams I had heard earlier, and from then, I knew I was fucked.

" get the fuck away from me! " I yelled as I continuously kicked him with my feet, but it didn't work.

In what felt like an instant, I was pulled into the light, my eyes squinting in pain as they try to adjust to the sudden change in brightness.

My eyes are shut when I hear nothing but silence, and a very light gasp.

" found this one nearby tryna run " the man holding me explains to who the fuck knows who I cannot see shit.

I groan as I try to open my eyes.

I don't know what happened, but next thing I know, I'm forced down aggressively on my knees before I put my hand over my eyes to shield them from the light.

I feel a presence in front of me.

Too fucking close.

I slightly open my eyes, hand over my forehead as I look at the man kneeling down in front of me, a smirk playing on his lips as he watches me.

" who the fuck do we have here! " he asks with that same smirk on his lips, his eyes examining my face.

" hello " he says the second my eyes are open, and god he looks so punchable.

The man kneeling in front of me had a black leather jacket on, his hand resting on what looks like a baseball bat with spikes around it.

" what the fuck " I mutter under my breath as I look around me, only for my eyes to widen at what I had seen next.

And it was so much worse than the time I had been forced to watch someone perform an amputation on themselves.

To my right, kneeling down on their knees, was everyone.

Rick, Michonne, Sasha, Ibrahim, Maggie, Glenn, Eugene, Rosita, Daryl, and

Oh my god.

Right beside me kneeled Carl.

His eyes were on me, shocked as his lips part while we stare at each other.

They all stared at me in shock.

What the fuck.

I looked back at the man in front of me and my eyes widened in anger.

" who the fuck are you? " I angrily questioned the weird ass motherfucker, but he responded with laughter instead, confusing me.

" you don't know who I am? " he asks me, as if he couldn't believe it.

" do I look like I fucking do? " I was angry, I couldn't hold anything in.

He giggles before rolling the sleeve of his leather jacket up, his eyes never leaving my own.

And slowly, very slowly, I start to remember, and the color on my face starts to drain.

Not again.

Under his sleeve lays a gun shot wound that has healed.

I shut my eyes and let out a breath before opening them once more and looking into his own, my head tilting to the side before I shake my head at him, smiling sarcastically.

" Hello, Luna " he smiles and I nod with my eyes shot, already knowing that I'm fucked.

I knew who that man was.

I can never forget that wound.

" Negan "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.9K 19
แด„แด€ส€สŸ ษขส€ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ x ษดแด‡ษขแด€ษด'๊œฑ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ โ™ข ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
653K 20.9K 30
"i'm not a superhero." "you will be." [ titans - season one. ]
143K 3.7K 21
it's the summer of 1993 and adeline valkit just settled into her new home beside the murder house. she's quick to meet the strange neighbor boy.
243K 7K 45
โ€ข Trial One: The Maze โ€ข ||๐†๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐“๐€๐Œ๐„๐‘|| Blake was said to have tamed the vicious robotic creature, Seven. She was granted the nickname...