The Alpha's Eden

By Charmedone38

Eden Quinn is the 18yr old daughter of Alpha Issac of the Woodmoor pack. She's head strong, determined and to... More

Prologue
Welcome to Woodmoor
Friends
a weird week
Boyfriend
Stay strong
Wolves
Know
Pain
Hurt
Goodbye to you
Let it go
You stopped her
β™₯️
A new home
24
Capture
Blood bound
Finding Eden
Trouble
Unmarked
Bad omens
Coffee and kisses
Bring it on
Parental pain
Torture
What if?
Helium part 1
Helium part 2
Talking body
So many questions
Blood
Confessions
Dance
What is your problem?
Love me
The alpha
Enough
Reunion
Pinky promise?
The brothers
Mating ceremony
The play room part 1
The play room part two
Family
Hearts
Friendship
Secrets
Shocks
What do you want me to say?
A meeting
Sneaky little she-wolf
Loyalty
I'm fine
Who's the daddy?
Not me
Bloodlust
Bonds
Drink
Babies bump
Earn it
Toxin
Watching me sleep
How can I help?
Friendship pt 2
More to the story
Lifeline
Set me free
Nothing sounds fine
Stalker
Nothing makes sense
Judge. Jury. Executioner. ☠️
Our Eden β™₯️
Crazy
The line
Don't say I didn't warn you
I wanna watch πŸ₯΅
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get your butt in gear!
Father figure
Dad
Wolf bonding
I'm ready
Scouts honour
Reality
Mystical energy
Future paths
Freedom
Breakfast
Hormones part 1
Hormones part 2
Family blood
How do you know?
Nothing. Nobody.
Maternal instincts
Grumpy
Seek, find, destroy.
Complicated siblings
Visions in his head
I won't need it
Missing
No logic
Almost
A force to be reckoned with
Not a word
Monsters and Demons
The sins of our fathers
A message from the author
Just for tonight
Second chance
Whole
Something to show you
Assurances
Baby talk x 2
Father in law no1
Revelations
Author chat
Community
Bossy
The gift
Storm
Black phoenix
Feed
Drained
Trust
You promised me
The blood of three
Rage of fire
Reapers
Heart to Heart
Helpless little wolf
You saved us
I need to know
The garden of Eden part 1
The garden of Eden part 2
Failed
He was right
Peace
Control
The void
Souls and spirits
Insight
The traitor
Jealousy
Mantras
The truth of my life
Training
The links that bind us
The ghost of my father
Brothers know best part one
Brothers know best part two
A moment of peace
So creepy
Going home
Back here again
You have no idea
Absolute insanity 🩸
Extraction
Walkies
Doubts
Pinkie pain
Hidden memories
Poor old Octi
The blood of thy father
Blood of the three and the blood of the three
People's feelings
Last man standing
Hate me
Time
Home
Babies
Meet the family
Thats dark
Little Eden Quinn- the helpless little wolf
Absolute animals
My life
Epilogue
More stories

Talk

3.1K 151 18
By Charmedone38

After a long soak in the tub and poor Mia having to tell Jace and Blake to go away every two minutes I got myself dressed and finally felt ready to talk.

I thanked Mia with a tight hug that might have cracked her ribs but she was as grateful as me that we could be so close now after the rocky way we started off. She barely made it through the door before the idiots that call themselves my mates pushed through and locked me inside with them.

I sat on the edge of the bed calmly and just gazed at them both taking in the nervousness their behaviour echoed. I was glad they felt that way because they had a lot of explaining to do and I was pissed off at them both.

"Eden" Blake spoke gently trying to join me on the bed but I quickly put my hand out halting him in his place.

"You can both sit on the floor and talk. I don't want you anywhere near me right now- for your our sake I suggest you do what I'm asking" I I was quite surprised by the menacing tone I spoke with but tried to keep a blank expression on my face even though I wanted to chuckle when the two big muscly men sat on the floor in front of me  like little cute  lap dogs.

Let's start this by me asking questions and you answering with the true facts or I sear to the goddess I will pack up and leave right now"

"Okay" they both grumbled in unison clearly uncomfortable with the lack of control they had right now. Me however, I was loving the power!

"Good, firstly Jace what happened to your sister?"

"Natalia was attacked and taken the same night my parents were killed. She's now a wolf vampire... I dunno what to call her. But I haven't seen her in 5 years. I tried to get her to come back once I restored order in the pack but she wouldn't. She was too comfortable with him and his clan" Jace crowned running a hand over his face as if he was trying to hide the hurt that was so clear on his voice to me anyways.

"I'm sorry about your sister. But who the fuck is Sadie Jace, why would she have thought she'd be Luna??" I snarled angrily as a deep down type of primal anger welled up inside of me at the thought of another female vying for my place. Even Jace's eyebrows rose at the edge to my tone.

"Shit... Sadie she's a complication I wish I never had. Sadie was human. Her dad was a wolf but her mum human. Sadie didn't inherit the shifter genes but she grew up in the pack. I was lonely, so damn lonely Eden. It's no excuse but I was weak and I slept with her the night of the attack. I was a teenager I didn't think of the future or what it meant. I left her to go find my brother, that's when Blake helped us and some other pack members escape. But Sadie, someone.  a vampire got to her and her dad couldn't protect her" Jace stared at the floor with glassy eyes as if he was watching a replay of the worse time of his life and I could feel his pain clinging at his heart and tightening his chest making it feel hard to breathe. We sat in silence for a minute or two as I contemplated his words and fought the urge to comfort him.

"Your wrong" Jace suddenly blurted out lifting his head to stare right at me.

"Wrong about what?" I frowned in confusion not following what he was talking about because I hadn't said a word.

"That wasn't the worst time of my life. The worst time was when my mate left me" He didn't break eye contact to even blink and the hurt was so clear in his voice that it made me choke on tears that I didn't even realise were forming. I didn't know what to say to that but I knew with even fibre of my being that he meant every word. It wasn't the lose of his family that had broken him. It was me leaving him. I hated myself for doing that to him. I hated myself for being jealous of that dumb bitch and letting her get under my skin and taking it out on Jace.

I couldn't help but move down to him and straddle him wrapping my limbs tightly around him as he ducked him head into the crook of my neck and ran his nose along my skin taking in my scent and calming his soul. Then I kissed him, hard to show him how fucking sorry I was.

"I love you so much but that bitch needs to be staked before I lose my shit" I stated firmly gazing at Blake as I spoke letting him know I was deadly serious.

"So staking her isn't losing your shit?" Blake cocker his head to the side and questioned with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"She took down one of my best warriors and enforcers today. Without even shifting. Trust me when I say staking Sadie wouldn't come close to Eden breaking a sweat. She even fought me and got me on my ass" Jace chuckled at the last bit and licked his tongue over my mark making me shudder as if he was giving me a reminder of our training session.

"Oh and there I was thinking all those bite and scratch marks were just from you two fucking each other's brains out. But silly me, you were training" Blake shook his head in disbelief at us knowing full well what happened between us. He wasn't dumb and yet he didn't look at all jealous which surprised me.

"So back to the shit you two have been keeping from me. Where is my brother? I know he isn't dead and I know he is close he. I can smell him. Why are their vampires here that we need and why do we need them? What the hell is going on?" I laid all my cards on the table and noticed both men swallow hard when I mentioned Sawyer and I knew my suspicions were right. He was here and they'd known it. But why.

"Eden it's complex" Blake tried to soothe me like I was a baby too stupid to be involved or know the adults plans, he sounded like Sadie and it made me want to punch him.

"No Blake don't use that tone on me like I'm a kid. I'm your mate for fucks sake, both of you have been keeping stuff from me thinking you are protecting me but you aren't, all you are doing is hurting me. If I can't trust you both to tell me what's going on how can I trust you at all?" I was mad again and peeled myself from the warmth of Jace and sat back on the bed again feeling in need of the space between us.

"Have you ever heard the stories of the Triad? The three that share powers and gain strength from one another to defeat a darkness? " Jace sighed telling me with reluctance.

"That's a myth, my dad used to tell me and sawyer the stories at bedtime. A group of supernatural beings use dark powers to gain control of stuff cos they are greedy and the Triad fight them. I don't understand" my dad loved that myth. My mum always said it was an old wives tale but dad always seemed to truly believe in it.

"Apparently we are the Triad. That's why you have two mates Eden" Blake explained watching my face to see my reaction. But there was nothing. I didn't want to believe it but people didn't get two mates, it was unheard of but I had two mates. If I wasn't sure about anything else in this world I was sure of that. I'd felt certain things wolves didn't feel, things that vampire left could feel. My eyes on wolf form were blue before but now my eyes changed to a lilac like Blake's.

"Carry on"

"It's your dad Eden. Your dad is a part of that darkness. The warlock Corvac that I had place the ward on the pack house was ordered by your dad to ensure it blocked you out too. He knew you were in heat and not mated in full yet, he wanted those inmates males to take you to weaken our bond. He also had Corvac place a spell on Sawyer to hurt you. To take you as the rouge Luna. When that failed he tried to get the unmated males to take you instead" Jace spoke through gritted teeth and his fists were clenched into tight fists as he tried to calm his own anger and that of his wolf. I could sense him on the edge of controlling Jace completely.

"I had Amara come back to the clan with me and we went through some old books on prophecies and we found more about the Triad. It was in Latin but translated it basically says that the light of the Triad must defeat the darkness of their fathers and that all familia blood must form together to strengthen the Triad" Blake explained his findings to both Jace and I who looked equally confused.

"My dad is dead" Jace pointed out blankly

"Jace don't you think it's weird that my father and his men only attacked your parents and the head warriors who tried to defend them? That only your mums body was left there but your dads disappeared? Issac and Cassius were good friends. What if that was a cover up?" Blake suggested calmly trying not to provoke Jace into a bad mood any more than he already was.

"You think my dad is alive? That our dads are in on all this together? " Jace uttered in disbelief running his hands through his hair repeatedly like he always did when he was overwhelmed and his brain was working at one hundred miles an hour.

"So that's why you brought your siblings here? But Natalia refused to come without Sadie? So that's the only reason she's here?" I word vomited my thoughts out almost excited that Sadie hasn't been bought back to claim Jace in some weird jealous plot by Blake.

"Eden I would never do that to you but I get why you'd think that way" Blake smiled softly in understanding like the sweetheart he was. He was so gonna get so some later. So was Jace. I needed both my mates to ease my anxieties because I knew that they were going to tell me that Sawyer would have to help us and that meant I'd have to see him. Frankly that scared the shit out of me.

"Where is he?" I asked calmly even though inside I was trying not to vomit in fear. But I knew I needed to do this or I'd never get through what we had to face.

"You don't need to know" Blake spoke out first in a defensive tone that hinted at him trying to ensure I ended this topic here. Silly boy.

"You keep telling me how strong I am but I can't be strong if you two keep protecting me from things. I need to see him, I need to move on from what he did to me" I spoke firmly leading no room for either to refuse my request this time.

I didn't want to see him.

I didn't want him to be breathing if I was truthful but I knew that I needed to do this.

My wolf needed to do this because if we didn't face our greatest fear we would never truly heal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.6K 35
(warning: contain mature contents) Joseph Jase is the current Alpha of the Starlight pack in North America. His father died 2 years ago in a battle w...
38K 1K 51
"I, Caden Knight, Alpha of the Mystic Falls Pack, reject you Lily Rose of Silver Moon Pack! From this day forth I release you from our mate bond". L...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
273K 10.4K 29
He is a powerful Alpha and she is a powerful witch. He is troubled and had to watch over his family and pack from a young age. She endure a dark past...