coincidence? (countryhumans...

By Sp00ksinator

ame was walking with rus one night, a little tipsy. all was fun and games until Ame noticed a strangely famil... More

heya
hanging out
weirdly
dreams and responsibilities
lunch room madness
One Big Happy Family
the nightmarish question
too many emotions
anger
happy birthday
the journal
a confused family
school
something is wrong
something doesn't quite line up
darkness
I s e e y o u
black. pitch black.
late night?
Droplight

Silent

103 4 2
By Sp00ksinator

Heya, y'all epic!
--------------------------------------------------------------

-france's pov-

I try to scream but no sound is made, Germany laughed at my attempts to be Heard, He then put a finger on the tip of my nose.

" If I were you I'd be silent, miss France. "

I then struggled more, I could feel that my eyes were tearing, I'm terrified. Everything is dark but I can hear him infront of me, as if Waiting for something.

" I have to go for a bit, please excuse
me. "

Click.

Clack.

Click.

Clack.

........

" Before I leave, I just want you to know.... "

            " He's watching you. "

Crreeeaaakkk

Thud.

I listen as he walks up the stairs, those footsteps with the Familiar.....Eeriness..... I think about those words, 'hes watching you.' though I don't get most of it, I understand the gist of it. Weirdly, I feel unfazed, although my body is fearful, I'm not, this all seems like a game, and I'm a piece in it. The thing that worry's me is that, I don't know which game they're playing, if that makes sense. I hear passing conversation upstairs, I listen.

" Okay, so your saying something fell..... By it's self...? "

" Yes. "

" This is unbelievable, first France, now this?! "

" I don't know how it did, but it did. "

" I better take a look at this- "

" NO! I'll clean it up..! "

" Germany! What has gotten into you?! You've been acting so weird lately! Like. Like your trying to hide something!!!! "

" I'm not hiding anything.... You're the one hiding vodka from Dad. "

" ВЫ Л- "

" What is this about? Russia would you like to show me your room? "

"......."

" Yes father. "

I then heard footsteps walking to the far north of  house, then nothing. Then heard more footsteps that stopped almost immediately after they've begun. The same footsteps then started to walk down the stairs again.

Clomp
Clomp
Clomp
Clomp
Clomp
...
Creeeaaaaak.

Thud.

Click
Clack
Click
Clack.

Chch.

A light above me turned on, only illuminating me and the chair, I could now see there were light bulbs all across the room. I looked infront of me, only seeing the body of Germany and a portion of his face, he was holding what seemed to be..... Food.... In the other hand he held a knife... A butcher's knife....

" I thought I told you I'd be back. "

Germany then knelt down looking at me, he grabbed the food off the plate and held it up to me.

" Food? "

I tried to nod but it was awkward.

" Hmm... Okay.... But you need to be quiet. "

Germany the lifted the tape a little, I screamed to get the attention of the others in the house.

"AHHH-"

He put the tape back.

" What did I say? "

He then lifted his knife, he looked closely at me, as if hesitant.

"....."

" I don't need to worry about germs this time. It'll probably be ok. "

Germany then plunged the knife into my cheek, I squirmed in my chair trying to stop him. He started going down, making a long semi deep cut in my cheek, it felt as if a never-ending paper cut but on my face. After he was done Germany jerked the knife from out my face, my tears flowed into the cut making it sting more. He had a crooked smirk on his face, Germany watched as the crimson liquid flowed from my face onto my shirt.

" I wonder what Canada is gonna do this time. "

" He told me to leave you alone, but I couldn't help but look at you. Is it true your with the murder? That you 'love'  him, despite the abuse he inflicted upon your kid? "

I didn't know what he meant.

" You. Do know what happened.... Don't you? "

I shook my head.

"......"

" ha ha ha... Ha Ha Ha...! "

Germany got up and put his hand over his eyes.

" HAHAHAHAHA YOU IDIOT!!!! "

After two minutes of laughing, Germany got a grip of himself.

" Ohhh~ man.... So you really have no idea what happened? "

" You should have paid attention more and maybe this wouldn't have happened."

I wanted him to tell me more, I wanted to know why I was here.

" .... Your husband? Yeah, he's a murderer. Child abuser too.. "

" Your also a bigger idiot if you think Canada really killed himself, really, the story is quite interesting. But it's not over. Not yet. "

I don't know what to say, I wanted to protest but, I didn't know if I had.... The full story.... It was.... A feeling I can't describe even if I wanted to.

" But back on topic, what do you think he's going to do? I believe he's going to tear you limb from limb, but I could be wrong. "

" Maybe he'll pity on you give you a nice, quick, death. "

" Well, whatever he does, I'll help with. And you're going to be loud so I'm gonna have to. "

He then put the knife in his other hand.

" Put you to sleep. Please excuse me again. "

Germany then walked out into the upper part of the house again, I was now terrified. I tried to move my chair but couldn't, every seemed like it was going fast now, every minute felt like a second. I then heard Germany's footsteps again, but this time he was holding something heavy that was dragging behind him. Germany opened the door and walked in, he was holding a bat.... Germany got close to me and raised the bat over my head, about to drop it.

" I'll see you later tonight. He will judge you, where life flows best. "

BLONK!

-Americas POV-

I tried my best to fall asleep, I couldn't, so I thought about where mom could be. The problem sounded impossible to solve, it couldn't be impossible. I walked out to get my phone, Aussie was still out there, stone faced. "Hey." I said. "Ame, I thought you were asleep." Aussie said looking at me. "So... Uh... What are you doing?" I asked, confused. "I'm protecting the house, from him. When he is outside I'm gonna make my animals attack him." Aussie then got up. "Uhhhh..... Maybe..... Don't do that...." I walked over to where I put my phone to charge, then grabbed my phone. "Why not?" Aussie said looking very angry at me. "Because..... He.... He'll take you too..." I muttered, I don't wanna lose another family member. Two are enough. "I don't care, I'll find a way out, I ALWAYS DO!" Aussie yelled. "Ohhh, come on lads, it's bloody 10, quit the noise!" Dad said from the living room, he does not like noise while he is reading his newspaper. "Sorry Dad." Australia sighed. "Im going to my room, please don't come in." I explained, then walked to the room. I laid on my bed while I opened my phone, I texted the group.

America: y'all still up?

Russia: yeah, Germany had my vodka taken away! >:(

Indonesia: yep still up.

Russia: I swear Germany is hiding something, and he won't let anyone go to the basement.

America: do you think my mom could be in there?

Russia: No, if she was my father would have known, he has a sense for it.

Indonesia: Well you might want to check.

Russia: would love too, but my sister is guarding my door, so I don't go out, I'm grounded.

Indonesia: how old is she?

Russia: eight

Indonesia: why the hell would a eight year old want to watch a door?

Russia: because my dad said he'll get her something she'll want at the store if she does it.

Indonesia: oh, she knows what's up!

America: guy's, my mom could be In that basement, we need to get in there.

Russia: how? I can't go out. And people are in the kitchen.

America: Well. Maybe we can sneak out when no one's out?

Russia: sounds like a plan, 1am?

Indonesia: Hell yeah!

America: Alright.

Russia: so we all going out?

America: Yepo!

Indonesia: Yes!

Russia: okay.

I then think about her phone, could Russia hear it if it rang? I don't think he could, we should try when we're all together. I still can't sleep so I just scroll through social media for the next...  4 hours....

                     ~4 hours later~

I look at the time and get up, I then walk out. We never discussed a meeting place but I guess it would be Russia's back yard just to make sure I texted them.

America: we meeting at Russia's house?

Russia: I'm good with that. Indo?

-2 minutes-

Russia: Indo, you reading this?

-3 minutes-

Indonesia: GUYS MY PHONE JUST HAD A FREAK OUT!!

Russia: what?

Indonesia: IM NOT JOKING!! ILL TELL YOU WHEN I GET THERE!!

Russia: alright

I got there first, me and Rus were waiting for Indo, he took eleven minutes. "Guys! My phone!" Indo frantically told us. "It like, showed a, thing from the devil, like.... A FIVE POINT THING!!" Indo said very scared. "A pentagram?" Russia raised a brow. "Yes." Indo answered."Is it still there?" Russia asked. "No." Indonesia answered. "So guys, can we get in now, I want to see if she's in there!" I rebuttaled A little impatient. "Okay chill, let's go in. Through the front door I know the code." Russia said leading us to the front. "Is it considered breaking in if it's your own house?" Indo asked. "....y e s ....." Russia answered as a joke, we got to the front door where Rus turned to us. "Despite no one being awake, you. Can. Not. Be. Loud. Got it?"  Russia said very serious. "Yes." I replied. "Got it!" Indo replied but quieter, Rus then opened the door and we all sneaked in. Russia lead us to the basement, we opened the door and turned on our phones flashlights, and we saw...

Nothing.

Nothing was there.

Only a Washing machine.

I.... I felt..... Like I wanted to cry... But I didn't, we still had to search. Indo saw the sadness in my eyes and tried to comfort me. "It's okay Ame, we'll find.... We'll find a way!" Indonesia consoled, he then hugged me while Russia stared at the floor. "....There's blood."  He muttered. "What?" Indo looked at Rus. "I said, there's blood on the ground. Right here." Russia pointed at a spot on the floor where a a brown/reddish liquid. Indo looked at the ground confused. "That's brown." Russia then looked back at Indo as I got closer to the spot. "Blood turns darker as it dries, this was recent." Russia said as I got in a kneeling position and inspected the liquid. It was a medium sized splat, no accident, this was on purpose, this was inflicted on someone else... someone like my mother...I got up.. "She was here. Germany must have taken her somewhere." I said while looking to the door, Russia shook his head. "That's impossible. I would have heard him." Russia said. "What if he used the same way we got in?" Indonesia proposed, Russia's face then turned shocked. "Yes. He probably would have done that." Rus looked at the door I was staring at. "Before we go, I want to check his room." Russia said as he walked to the door and opened it, Indo stopped him from walking. "What about your sister?" Indonesia brought up. "Belarus? Oh right. We can, step over her, don't make noise though." Russia planned, me and Indonesia nodded. We all tip toe through the house to the hallway where Belarus was snoring, we all stepped over her and walked to Germany's room. Russia pushed the door open, and we couldn't believe what we were seeing. A pentagram on the floor, a weird doll that looked similar to Canada, and a dead cat's skeleton in the middle. I looked at Russia's shocked face turn to a mixture of concerned and anger, I turned to look at Indo's face and it was utter horror. "Yeah, uh, guys, is it too late to say I want to go home..?" Indonesia muttered under his breath, Rus turned to him and nodded, Indo gulped as we walked into the room. I looked around and felt like something was watching us, Russia checked the bed and didnt see Germany sleeping. "Okay I'm done, let's get the hell outta here." Russia murmured. "With pleasure!" Indonesia said whilst already out of the room. We all walked out, Russia and Indonesia stepped over Belarus. As I was stepping over I tripped on my shoe lace I had forgotten to tie, Russia caught me before I even realized I had tripped. We all walked out of the house and walked kinda far away before talking. "So, what are we doing now?" Indo sighed while sweating. "Well you did say your phone freaked out, right?" Russia asked. "Yep." Indo nodded. "Great, then we're going to where it freaked out." Russia said, the whole group agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope that you liked this, it took a little to write since it was 2159 words. Have a good day and see you next time, hopefully, :)

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 467 25
[RUSAME/IN PROGRESS/ SEQUEL TO Pangea Academy's Number One!] The year passed quickly after the incident, things just seemed easy compared to what eve...
2.8K 347 14
The dead typically want one of two things. Ghosts crave conversation. Spirits seek pain. My name is Bria, and I've been able to interact with the de...
861 31 5
America suddenly touched the reality and truth in this Universe, Until he knew the reason why he having three nightmares... is this connected to Russ...
84.6K 2.4K 33
When America was declared dead; the other nations mourn his death. However when Canada receives a mysterious letter that says America is somehow stil...